*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1525277-Letter-to-someone-I-Love
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Family · #1525277
Letter to Mom and Daddy
Dear Mom and Daddy,

You didn't leave me at the same time.Daddy, you went to heaven first and I guess Mom missed you so much she left a few years later. It was very hard for those that you left behind.

I know the cancer was tearing you apart, Daddy. I know you were very sick and tried to hide it from me.

And Mom I know how you hated not being able to remember things and how you must have felt when you couldn't remember things you had known all your life.But you tried to make me think everything was still alright.

I know you both tried to hide the hurt cause I was the youngest, your baby.
It hurt so bad to see you both like that. It's been a long time I can get through the days without crying now. But I still miss you.

I know you didn't leave me on purpose . I'm sure your in a better place,with no more sickness and with no more pain. I love you Mom and Daddy more than everbefore.

With all my love
For always and forever,
Your daughter;
Elaine









word count 194
© Copyright 2009 Elaine's Beary Limited*~ (elaine10-28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1525277-Letter-to-someone-I-Love