*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1525555-Cotton-Buds-and-Japs-eyes
by KatyK
Rated: GC · Non-fiction · Adult · #1525555
A glimpse into the mind of the punter ...
Client of the week …

In walked the hugest, jolliest Greek guy you ever saw. My heart sank, because as we know, girls, if they don’t have a larger than life cock, there isn’t much you can do in the penetration department with extreme chubbies.

Was relieved when he lay on the floor and asked me to humiliate him.

So I  ridiculed his manhood for a while (and yes – it was actually tiny), sat on his face and rubbed my pussy over his entire face and body. He was loving it!

Then he says

– Do me a big favour babe.

- Of course, honey, anything.

And he proudly produces a cotton bud from nowhere, a goofy grin on his face. Did he want me to clean his ears? (Don’t laugh – remember I have only been doing this for a couple of months!)

His smile faded as I continued to grin blankly, confused.

- Stick this up my Jap’s eye babe. Please!

OK, I thought. I can do this. I took the cotton bud and gently touched the slit at the head of his cock with it.

Now – push it in Katy!

Noooo! I couldn’t do it. I had goose bumps as if he had scratched fingernails down a blackboard.

-Right. Are you ready?

-I might hurt you!

- You won’t, I promise. Just do it!

He was frantic with anticipation by this point.

I bluffed, I procrastinated, I winced. But could I do this one little thing to turn this guy on …?

Between you and me, as much as I braced myself, closed my eyes and tried not to think of sausage skewers, I couldn’t do it. I had to get my friend to take over.

Does that make me a bad escort? Maybe but we all have our limits. And mine are constantly shifting. Perhaps if this man returns in a couple of months I would happily insert whatever he wants into any part of his body.

I can tell you, though, that he went away with a smile on his face after drinking my friend’s piss from a pint glass (a taste he developed when playing tea parties with his sister as a child apparently!)

I kissed him goodbye on the cheek at the door. No tongues this time!

KT XXX

© Copyright 2009 KatyK (katykennedy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1525555-Cotton-Buds-and-Japs-eyes