*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1525803-Asa-Parker-Profile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Novel · Drama · #1525803
Asa's Profile
Age: 16

Motto: Carpe Diem

My life: family, football, friends, and hot girls all in that order.  All of them consume my life especially football and pretty girls ;).  Jay Z was right when sung Girls, Girls, Girls, Girls, Girls I do adore.  I haven't found one girl that I don't adore yet. I live with my mother, my stepfather, and Devin, one big, busy happy familiy.  I'm glad my mom got a chance to be happy again after my father left us, and I'm glad to have a little brother whom I can piss off so easily without trying.  Devin will get over it.  I don't have time to cater to his ego, and someone needs to keep the little devil in his place at times.  Mercedes always has sympathy for him instead of me, and that's my fault.  I can't help it if there are so many pretty girls especially after we win games, but I'm determined now. I'm going to be a one woman man since we got back together again. I know she was messing around when we were apart, but that's over, and we're back on.  Got my girl and I'm the hottest quarterback in school for our sophmore year. All is well.  I hear Heaven is coming back with Birdie's half sister, Kennedy.  That's good.  She always was the best part of Devin, and maybe they'll finally hook up and give me a break in the house for me and Mercedes.  All I know is I hear Cary is back from his trip and we are definitely going to party before school starts.  Maybe I can get some fun with my hot Mercedes while trying to hook up my friend, David, up with a girl.  He soo needs a woman in his life instead of Sadie, his guitar.  Meanwhile I've got to go train with my stepdad. Devin was going to help him out in the office anyway, so he just took some time off for helping me.



Interesting fact about me: I do yoga and meditation to control my temper and I accidentally asked Mercedes out instead of Heaven, but I lucked out



Favorite Music: rap, Akon, Jay Z, Sean Paul



Favorite T.V.: anything on the sports channel, Lost, Scrubs, Entourage



Favorite Food: Hamburgers (especially the ones filled with cheese)



Dream Date: any Dallas cowboy cheerleader
© Copyright 2009 Victory (victory_84 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1525803-Asa-Parker-Profile