*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526471-Bite-the-Bright
Rated: E · Poetry · Dark · #1526471
The day may come!
Bite the Bright

The day may come!







    The day’s afterglow shivered over the rolling hillsides, overshadowing the crimson horizons ... where a young night gave way to ugly black ... pimpled face and all puckered-up for a fight!

    Vibrant colors glistened to shifting winds deep on the sphere that shimmered long ... way beyond mid-line where excelled shades beyond wider spectrum cautiously allowed?   

    Upon the will of a variable flat planet ... the earthly orb ventured on to which is the other side ... where there was nothing gained!

    Bright as aver bright ignites then lets loose mad, turbulent shock-waves quivering quakes equal to mighty angry Gods in chaotic quarrels ...  most of them ready to quake the skies until the Heavens fall deep under as if toys to be radded with ... often done without due regards for any, either way it goes!

    The switch is thrown and the way forth made clear to all! Some shouted to others that it should not burn so hot, and that the way ahead full of dubious fears that generally blinds you with bright knowledge ... and in the wrong hands maybe handled unpretentiously!

    Pull back on the lever and watch the sky close in on itself as clouds ignite impressively ... ready to extinguish life thereof!

    Ah ... if only they listened to the children on the edge of the forbidden fence where need not go needlessly looking onward to what by now is a future doomed from the get-go? What have we done?



                                                                          * * *





© Copyright 2009 Maxamilium (lebelmiky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526471-Bite-the-Bright