*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526477-Pompous-Blues
Rated: E · Prose · Death · #1526477
Longing the day out?
Pompous Blues

Longing the day out?







    Wedged within fragmented rocks ... time was stuck in limbo ... and on and on ticked away the lastly seconds ... which in due course switched into long, dreadful hours!

    A young man with a sad face in hands wept away as if death was upon him, and within the deep night wallowed in moments of profound oblivion ... none ever so deep!

    With the lost of the loved one ... you would surely think that the rope was already on the high branch and time waiting to no end with the noose tightening to dismal length ... long inches off the ground!

    Within the black of night ... the weary youth sat willingly in sorrows deeper then the width of air abound ... there he lingered on upon the years of joy his love had brought him, and in the moment decided to live to which she in the end would have desired the most ... and would of wanted anyway!

    Sad, you may be weak and vulnerable ... and you might otherwise long the memories from long days bygone ... then beyond this day very day venture to which is the rest of your life ... full of needless care to what will be!

    In the moment of sadness ... think of the days cherished the most ... and on go with the thought until sad no more, ... right there is where you will see that all is not entirely lost?

    Long the days beyond, longing hearth! With the love lost found once again, you will live on another day ... and then on trampled sidewalks one night to find the way to life once again? Look for it within the wink of an eye! . . . the one with the candid smile!



                                                                          * * *



© Copyright 2009 Maxamilium (lebelmiky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526477-Pompous-Blues