*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526517-Bark-little-bright-Ball-Bark
Rated: E · Poetry · Arts · #1526517
It bounced all the way!
Bark, little bright Ball, Bark!

It bounced all the way home!



    Loops de loops were thrown about as if gestures well played out, and onto the bright day the mad jump ventures on where crushing gravity wins every time! Needless to say, this is done to the gust of winds that on other days would have stayed well at home by the warmth of a roaring fire ... if you know what I mean?

    Within mad desires never ventured for before ... the need traveled on to sandy shores where a murk of light feathered quails flight was governed by the slight breeze, thereof none quaint to the flow of things manifested there and about ... which by then was in pitiful anguish there all alone by the hot-fire!

    Bright as a Ball can be ... it hopped along the way bouncy, and at all not aware that the quick hump dee, dee hump of day had shattered glass already broken in smidgens!

    In the art of things to come, those therefore mostly stuck in shifting sands ... the ball bounced still claiming its position lastly gained, as if none ready to go beyond. You know, there, beyond the narrow wooden fence that circles all well onto the beached shore carving history in lucid soils?

    Mark that shinny golden rock with a yellow flag destined to maintain grounds, and let the tall weary soldier die at its shores! For mercy will guide him beyond the roughness of seas ... well ahead of death by the deeper, darker blues!

    Rearrange by the quick of the wrist ... cherish your life within the road chosen, and on upon the long hill look over the quest ahead ... therefore down below you may go safely! Bubble butt that flirt with death so it may bounce like a bright rubber ball, bright and all! Where along the way ... farther ahead, darkness is made clear and the way brightened within the moment overshadowed by the night dead with fright ... full of clouds!



                                                                            * * *

© Copyright 2009 Maxamilium (lebelmiky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526517-Bark-little-bright-Ball-Bark