*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526833-Love-As-We-Know-It-Or-Dont--FORWARD
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by De
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Psychology · #1526833
My attempt at putting down different beliefs about love.
FORWARD:

Now, I am not going to attempt to know everything or anything about love.  All I can say is that I love my friends, family, and, of course, my best friend and "lover".  Love is the strongest emotion that we have, yet it is the emotion that the human race seems to understand the least about.  Every emotion that we are capable of seems to tie in with love.  Anger and hate are even often a part of it.

By writing this, I am attempting to research the many different forms of love or beliefs that different people have about love.  I highly doubt that I would ever be able to touch on everything.  Love is so dynamic that it may never be possible.  I am going to use my own experiences with love and talk to others about their experiences.  I will seek out people who have different views of love and speak to them about it and try my best to relay what they have to say.

If anyone reading this would like me to talk to them about it and include their views, I would be more than happy to do so.
© Copyright 2009 De (de_lea_web at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526833-Love-As-We-Know-It-Or-Dont--FORWARD