*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526865-Beauty-and-the-Beach
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by feflon
Rated: E · Other · Nature · #1526865
a short blurby from when I went on a school trip to Savannah, GA.
    The salty sea breeze dances around your nose. Rushing waves glisten in the cloud light and the sun occasionally peeks out to say hello. The sand, dominated by shells, cracks and pops under your shoes. The ocean entices the others to come closer, but I search for perfect and pristine swirly shells; it’s like finding a needle in a haystack. I look to the north and see the jetties. Ancient, dark blue-brown rocks and boulders expose themselves and lay proudly upon the shallow sea. Children jump and play precariously around them, laughing and capturing pictures. “I found one!” says someone, and I turn to look at the magnificent, pearly white shell. Just then, a dolphin swims by the coast and I stare in wonder at its flawless direction. Even though it’s a cloudy, dreary-gray day, Tybee Island’s true beauty can shine through anything.
© Copyright 2009 feflon (feflon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1526865-Beauty-and-the-Beach