*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530075-small-and-mid-size-businesses-make-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Business · #1530075
We will discuss and explain what it is you can do to finally see return on investments.
How can small and mid size businesses turn things around?



We will discuss and explain what it is you can do to finally see more customers, profits and return on investments with new and affordable marketing methods. The best part is we keep it affordable and we do all of the work for you. 



I invested in advertisement, why hasn't it given anything back?



Too many times we see companies contacting us in a financial mess asking for our help. They keep asking how come their methods are not working. Why they have so much money invested monthly in marketing but little to no return. The problem is not with their business or their services sadly. The problem is the methods they are using to promote and market their businesses and/or services.



What can a small to mid size business do to compete with the larger companies during these trying economical times?



We put much thought into trying to come up with a way to help you, the small and mid size business owners, without putting ourselves out of business doing so. This is our way of helping the economy. We are very excited about what we came up with and hope some of you take advantage of it before it's too late.



How can I keep my business going for the sake of my family?



DetSynergy understands and hears the financial problems and painful stories that many of you are facing. We understand how it is being a small business during these hard times. 



How could we possibly understand?



We are a small business in this day and age, just like you. Much like yourself we have to cut costs and offer sales to keep our customers happy. However, since we are a family run business, we can afford to lower our costs without taking away from the quality of work, unlike most of our competitors. This means we can help you generate more clients and profit to your company during these hard times.



It is no secret that the United States as well as the entire world is in a financial crisis. Many small to mid size business owners are scrambling around trying to figure out how they can keep their profit margin up while the economy declines. Day after day we hear on the news, local small businesses are closing and are having "Going out of business "sales. This is a very depressing thing to see and hear for all of us.



So many small to mid size business owners have been wasting their hard earned money by trying to salvage and generate more clientele by OLD marketing methods.   



Let's face it, the yellow pages phone book was the marketing strategy of the 20th century. It is, and always was, impersonal. Did you know (in the Metropolitan Michigan area) they charge $800 a month for a half page ad? It makes better business sense when you can get a full website and online marketing for less than it would cost for 1 year of advertising with the yellow pages or a newspaper. The marketing strategy in the 21st century is the Internet. You could combine the two and then you would have total coverage! Add your website address to your yellow pages phone number listing to show your customers your products!



Do not be fooled by yellow pages marketing and salesmen. They will go on and on trying to woo you by tech talk and numbers and percentages. However the quality and effectiveness of their work is at an all time low. They cannot afford to keep high end designers on their payroll while offering these prices. So they cut back on quality to offer lower prices. To yellow pages defense they are not the only company doing that. Many marketing, designing and even hosting companies are cutting back on quality and time to lower their costs. 



Too many times we see companies contacting us in a financial mess asking for our help. They keep asking how come their methods are not working. Why they have so much money invested monthly in marketing but little to no return. The problem is not with their business or their services sadly. The problem is the methods they are using to promote and market their businesses and/or services.



These days using the old school methods of advertising and marketing are not the best approach. It is a digital age and business owners needs to realize the old black and white paper ads and phone book ads is at the bottom of the list when it comes to return on investments.   



Think about it, when was the last time you went through the yellow pages to find services or information about a company before you placed an order or hired them? Most people would much rather jump on their cell phones, laptops or computers to search the Internet and have thousands of sites with detailed information at a click of a mouse. Why? Simple, it's easy, it's fast and people want more information before they spend their money. Let's not forget the average "Joe" is hurting just like you and me. So they want to research and save money just like we do.



You see company's everyday on TV advertising their websites. Magazine ads are full of websites for their products and services. Even newspaper ads now have company website addresses added to their advertisement. Why? Because websites and online marketing are the top leading methods of return on investments. It's by far cheaper than the old school traditional methods and much more effective.



Consider this





Every company has competitors and you may find your competitors are already ahead of the game. By that we mean they very well could have their websites up and running and online marketing and have SEO campaigns going.



A prime example of a company that is known worldwide for cutting corners and saving as much as possible to increase profits is, that's right we are talking about Wal-Mart. Even Wal-Mart has a website up and running. They have a massive online marketing campaign and employ people just to run this website and their marketing campaigns. Wal-Mart, of all companies, would never invest into something that would not prove to be profitable. They have dozens of leading marketing and analysis specialists working for them. Wal-Mart's top return on investments is their internet presence and TV ads. 



Ok now with all of that aside you are probably wondering by now how it is that DetSynergy can help you during these trying times? It's simple since we are a family run business we can afford to lower our prices to help you during these times. We have special economical prices setup just for small and mid size businesses. We researched our competitors and found that most of them are not giving any price breaks for small or mid size businesses. To be honest we found this to be a bit distasteful especially during these hard times.



How can we guarantee your return on your investment and that our services are the most competitive prices around?



Simple, we include FREE extras with each one of our services. The extras we include FREE are not low end cheap extras. These are expensive and very time consuming extras that are extremely needed for a successful website and/or online marketing campaign. 



DetSynergy Packages Below are the most commonly wanted packages and their prices. Any package can be customized to fit your needs.



* Basic Custom Design and Development $800

 

Competitors $900-1500+ 



* Custom Design with CMS $1200

 

Competitors $1500-2500+ 



* Custom Design with CMS and Corporate Identity $1500

  Competitors $2000-4000+ 



* Custom Design with CMS , Corporate Identity, also updating and inserting content and/or products $2500



Competitors $3000-5000+



All our packages come with many standard FREE services. Here is a list of just a few. 



* SEO Code FREE

 

Competitors $200-1000+ 



* Business Directories FREE

 

Competitors $200-500+



* Support FREE



Competitors Some Charge Extra 



* Legal Contracts and Billing. This is for the client's protection. Standard



Competitors Some do not offer legal contracts and or invoices. 



* Document Scanning and Converting FREE

 

Competitors $100-500+   



* Custom Design Standard



Competitors $500-2000 extra for custom designs.   



I won't lie to you, this is a special that we can only afford to offer for a limited time.   



As you can clearly see our prices are VERY affordable. The added bonus about our services is we do not just design and code your site and slap it online. That is a big no no!! To be honest, that would be a waste of your money and our time. It takes a ton of work and time to design, code and then get your site listed on the search engines and then to market and promote them online. 



For a limited time we are including our online marketing and promoting service FREE with any of the packages above. On top of the hundreds even thousands that you will already save by choosing us. We are now offering our online marketing package which is worth $2000, FREE. 



This is not the only way we help during these hard times. DetSynergy will give 15 percent off any additional services that you require. This includes, but not limited to, our SEO, Marketing,Design and development services. We just adjusted our SEO service price to help you, the small and mid size business owner. If you can prove that a professional is offering the same services for less we will do everything in our power to beat their price. However, you will find most companies will not offer what we do (including the FREE extras) with our high quality of work for less. 



For those of you that are in an extreme financial downfall but would really like to utilize our services we put together a referral program that you can take part in to help reduce your project costs.   



Please see this link for more information: 



http://detsynergy.com/referral



You have the option to substitute the cash payout for services, increasing its value! Simply tell us that and instead of receiving a 10 percent cash payout, you will receive a 15 percent credit towards services. 



We put much thought into trying to come up with a way to help you, the small and mid size business owners, without putting ourselves out of business doing so. This is our way of helping the economy.   



We are very excited about what we came up with and hope some of you take advantage of it before it's too late.   





Sincerely,

CEO<P> 

(1)-734-225-6522

http://detsynergy.com

support@detsynergy.com
© Copyright 2009 DetSynergy (detsynergy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530075-small-and-mid-size-businesses-make-it