*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530595-Chapter-1
Rated: E · Chapter · Teen · #1530595
A story besed on the anime Fruits Basket
Chapter 1


I walked up to the school doors, school had already started and I was late and on my first day to how perfict is that. But I walked up to the school in my blue and wight uniform just hopeing that today would go by fast. I open the big door and saw that the halls were empty exept for a few kids walking around or hurrying to class. “I geuss i’m not that late” I said to myself “nope your not class just started” I neerly jumped out of my skin when he spoke only to find that it was the princapal comming to greet me. “Hello i’m Youri Higohari” (He-go-har-i) I said bending over  into a bow “nice to meet you youri i’m your princapal but you can just call me lee” Lee said bowing “lets see your going to be in class 1-D it’s this was Mr.Tanacka’s class” said lee leading the way to my class. The halls seemed to go off into all directions it really was a nice school and the teuion was expincive but it’s a good thing I had a job or I could never come here “here we are calss 1-D,Mr Tanacka will introduce you to the class just give him this slip” said Lee handing me a folded pice of paper “ok thank you” I said then begain walking into my new class. “Awww there you are, class this is Youri  Higohari she’s the new student that will be joining us” Mr.Tanacka explaned to the class as I looked around, I saw a boy that seemed to be glaring at me so I glared back and he seemed suprized that I glared right back at him. “where to put you, where to put you.... aw Youri you can sit in the seat right behind Kyo” Mr. Tanacka said pointing to the boy that was glaring at me “ok thank you.” I walked down the isl and sat behind him he had orange hair, was tall and seemed to have an attatude but it didn’t bother me I just sat down and lisoned to the teacher. After class Kyo got up, and walked to meet two other students in the class one was a boy and he was gourdous tall and thin and the other was a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. They started walking out when the girl triped and landed on Kyo, it was like a puff of smoke and then they were all gone running down the halls. I didn’t think anything of it I just walk to my next class, on the way I hurd a female voice saying “i’m sooo sorry” and a male voice yelling at her “ahh dam” I walked over and saw it was the boy and girl from my  class. The girl was sitting with an orange cat infrount of her wile the boy stood leaning agenst a wall, I started to walk away when the boy who I later found out’s name is Yuki stoped me “would you like to hang out with us Miss.Higohari” Yuki asked. His voise was so smooth and frendly and he really was beutful  “why would you say that you dam rat she already saw” said the cat, I had to talk a dobble look was this cat talking to him? “Yes well I didn’t want to be rude unlike you stuped cat” Yuki mocked  and was Yuki talking back? “umm i’m confused how is that can talking” I asked “beacuse i’m a person it’s me Kyo” Kyo said “oh Kyo your so cute.... but no time for that can you please explane this for me” I asked “yes ok we’ll explane but come to our house after school here’s a map” said Yuki handing me a pice of paper. “Thanks” I said and we walked off to go to our next class.
© Copyright 2009 Yellow Rose (amberlalonde15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1530595-Chapter-1