*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531434-The-Souvenir
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1531434
A business trip ends with ecstasy..,
The seminar was over for the day and we were all going to get together for dinner. It was my first trip to Maryland and I was looking forward to some of their famous crab cakes. I decided to go to my room for a chance to call home. My husband was taking care of our three year old daughter and I needed to assure myself that everything was under control.

I was the last to arrive at dinner. The only remaining chair was beside Larry, a well built black man. As I sat down, Larry smiled and continued with the table conversation. We were all scientists, so the evening’s conversation was mainly business. Maybe it was my imagination, but Larry’s foot seemed to brush against mine, almost purposely, more than once.

The next morning we were all back in class. It was a long, boring day. I occasionally found myself daydreaming…thinking about Larry. I was a happily married woman who’d never given much thought about straying. But every time I left on a business trip my husband would say “If you get the opportunity for a little extracurricular fun, take it! And bring me back a souvenir.” Larry’s foot and my husband’s words flashed through my mind several times throughout the day. We would be having dinner again this evening… and I was looking forward to it.

I decided to grab a quick shower before going to dinner. Once again I was the last to arrive, but there were multiple chairs to choose from. Larry quickly said “I saved you a seat.” My heart jumped as I slid into the chair. This evening’s conversation was much lighter than the night before. We were no longer strangers and our real personalities began to slip out. We were also having much more alcohol than the previous night. There was no imagining on my part… Larry was touching me every chance he got!

Things broke up earlier than I expected. Larry invited everyone back to his place to watch TV, but there were no takers. I guess scientists just aren’t in to late nighters! “You sure you don’t want to come over for awhile?” he asked. I tried to say no, but somehow “Yes” was all I could say.

His room was noticeably warm. “Damn, the air’s not working!” He called the front desk and was told someone would be there to repair it…in the morning! Larry took off his shirt, leaving on a muscle-revealing sleeveless t-shirt. He poured us a drink, turned on the television and sat next to me on the couch. The room was so hot. Sweat was rolling down my neck. “Take off that blouse and cool off a bit.” I’m a pretty conservative person, but with the heat and alcohol combination, I pulled off my shirt. My breasts pressed against the camisole I left on.

I don’t remember much about the movie, can’t even recall the name. I’d never been with a black man before. I wasn’t a racist, I just grew up in a small, white suburban town. But Larry quickly proved that some of the things I heard about black men were true and others not at all!

Larry kissed me. His thick lips felt odd against mine. He kissed his way down my neck, pulled down my straps and began to lick my breasts. “Nice,” he said. The next thing I knew his long, thick tongue was licking my clit…repeatedly. I’m quite loud and the more I yelled, the more he seemed to enjoy it. He ate me for what seemed like an hour. It was fantastic!

I loosened his belt and pulled down his pants. “Wow” was all that I could think. I might have even said that aloud. I wrapped my mouth around his cock…it filled my mouth. I licked and sucked him until he abruptly said to stop. He quickly rolled me over and entered me from behind. His thrusts sent ripples through my whole body. It was the most amazing night of my life.

When our passions subsided I got up and began to get dressed. I slid on my pants, put on my camisole and began to put on my blouse. “Can I ask you for a favor?” I asked. “Anything!” He replied. I pulled out my left breast. “How about a passion mark?” I didn’t want to forget my husband’s souvenir!

© Copyright 2009 Ken Fairchild (funlover941 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531434-The-Souvenir