*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531741-Nothing-Worth-Having-Comes-Easy
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Relationship · #1531741
A small thing I wrote about a girl.
Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy

Dylan Barbee





After hearing this for the first time on [Scrubs] I instantly fell in love with it because it is one of the truest statements I have heard. With recent dealings with life and even looking back now you can never have what you want the most by just sitting back and let other people take it you have to go out and fight for it especially if it is something or even someone that you have come to really care about. I learned after one mistake that I can’t just sit back and see what happens; now I am making the moves and trying to make something happen. I am hoping that this girl’s mom will look past a big issue of age which is very understandable (I would be more than apprehensive before I would let my daughter ever date someone with the distance we have). If her mom says no then I am more than willing to wait for her until we can finally be together. It’s been about a year and half since I have had someone who I generally just liked to be around and loved talking to and hanging out with, before then I had never dated or came close to dating someone who made me feel that way. It really is amazing what simple things can make you realize such as the aforementioned saying, even if at first things don’t work out the way her and I may want them to it will only allow us to realize more what it is that we have between us. Do we really have these feelings for each other or is it a long, long lasted fling? If we are allowed to date then we will realize the same just one will avoid future heartbreak but what is life if you don’t get your heart hurt every now and again? I know I’m long overdue… Well I think I have gone on with this long enough. I am sure most of you will hear what ends up happening and I know that things will work out the way they are meant to…. I guess you could say it’s all in God’s hands… Wow it has been awhile since I have said that about anything… Well I bid you all good night it’s time to enter an imaginary world of Fable II. Thank you for even reading this far it does mean a lot and especially the girl in particular that this is all about.



Come What May- Moulin Rouge OST



Never knew I could feel like this

Like I've never seen the sky before

Want to vanish inside your kiss

Every day I love you more and more

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings

Telling me to give you everything

Seasons may change, winter to spring

But I love you until the end of time



[Chorus:]

Come what may

Come what may

I will love you until my dying day



Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace

Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste

It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high

No river too wide

Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side

Storm clouds may gather

And stars may collide

But I love you until the end of time



[Chorus]



Oh, come what may, come what may

I will love you, I will love you

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place



[Chorus]

© Copyright 2009 dylan1988 (dylan1988 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531741-Nothing-Worth-Having-Comes-Easy