*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531926-The-Unrealistic-Savior
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Emotional · #1531926
I can't categorize this.
Holding me tightly. Holding me no selfishly. Not at all for his own benefit. Holding me against him to make all the pain that's inside me drift away into the beautiful sunset. Embracing me to make me feel less lonely. To let me know of his unfailing love. Holding me until I feel as light as air. Light enough to float up to heaven. But heaven would be an unwanted alternative to his strong warm arms. Only when I feel as though suffering and fear is fiction will he end the embrace. Take my tear streaked face in his comforting hands and find my lips quivering with new found joy. As our eyes meet we officially end the pain that has been taunting us for longer than we could bear. The kiss is unforgettable. Truly amazing. My eyes close and we fall delicately to the soft sand. My fingers run through his long soft hair and his confident hand make their way to unexplored places on my shaking body. I realize quite suddenly that I have been wrong. I wouldn't need to chose. This must be heaven.
© Copyright 2009 LiveAndLove18 (liveandlove18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1531926-The-Unrealistic-Savior