*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1533962-Introduction
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1533962
This description will be talking about my disabillity
I am writing this today, to get the public started on a special introduction  My name is Dana Williams.  I will be posting many artacles and essays about me, my disabillity and the experiences behind it.  I have many things to share with you all, and I want to inspire you as a result of this.  I started doing this because this for me, with teaching people about me, and my differences, was a strange, but good dream that I had for just about 10 years.  Before that happened, I want through a rough situation, back in 1999.  That we will have to discuss later, in a future session and or unit.  I will be dividing these stories and or articles into a good number of units, to help people know where I left off, and for me to keep track of better.  Keep in mind that these stories and articles will be good and or bad, situation wise.  In defedently, I will post and keep track of the chapters to each unit.  I will try to make each unit and chapter as short as possible, so that you will not get too board.  I am not here to make people board, yet make them understand the details of every situation and experience that I when through in my life.  Any time that I tell a bad situation, or experience, I don't want anyone to have pity on me, or feel sorry for me, because everyone goes through tough times, one point in their lives.  It' s natural.  I hope to do many of these, and hopefully help other people overcome their sorrows and struggles, to some extent.  Good luck reading this introduction, and I will do our first unit and first chapter real soon.  Thanks.
© Copyright 2009 Dana Williams (danawilli05 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1533962-Introduction