*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536624-No-Really-What-Do-You-Really-Think
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1536624
I just thought I'd throw this out there to see what REAL people think.
*Smile*A test done by the ADA (American Dental Association) four out of five dentist prefered the new taste of 'Trident Sugarless' gum over most leading brands sugarless gums.

Seriously, you mean to tell me that they chewed a piece of gum from ALL the nationally known brands. Right and I'm Angialina
Jolie's twin waiting for my Brad Pitt look alike.

Like most people I find this fascinating. But unlike most people I'm curious to know who were the contenders? Was there a second-runner-up? What were the criteria for being the prefered brand?

Oh and what happened to the fifth dentist that liked another brand? Did they take his license away? Is he still able to practice dentistry? Or is he being contained in a facility for wayward dentists?

Or could this be just the advertisers trying to warp us into thinking we're chosing wrong?

I just thought I'd throw it out there to see what REAL people think.
*Smile**Smile*
© Copyright 2009 C.J. Colburn (adkmor4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1536624-No-Really-What-Do-You-Really-Think