*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/153749-These-Shady-Nights
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Romance/Love · #153749
A book about a girl named Naomi and her tragic life
I had always been hated and i didn't know why. Maybe it was becaue my hair was so dark or maybe my skin was so white or maybe just maybe I was different. I was a goth basically. People called mea witch and a devil worshiper. My life was abad and it was just getting worse. My only will to live was hanging bya thread. I sat in my bathroom not being able to handle it the tears smeared down my face. My blue eyes were turning into pools of sadness and darkness. I sat there not anting to make a mess on my moms bathroom floor. The mother who never cared much about me only my sister. She said I was evil and I didn't belong to her. I held the pills my hands shaking. I started thinking back. Reliving all the tragic tales of my life that finally pushed me over the edge...

I was walking to school. The rain drizzling down my hair and my dress. I loved the rain. MY boots splashed in the newly made puddles soaking my gown of pure black. The gown trailed be hind me on the wind. My wet hair lyed in clumps on my shoulders. I walked up the stairs to the school I hated. I pushed open the doors there were people getting ready for class couples kissing passionatly up against the lockers. Then I saw my sister Kat kissing her boyfriend Aaron. He was holding her against the locker letting his hands explore her tender body. He landed in her pubic area clutching it tightly until the bell rang then they stopped. That was the only fun past time i could think of was watching them. I walked to class and sat at a desk. Unfortunatly i was sitting next to Morgan Hanes. She looked at me and said "Looking forward to friday night witch?" I lookeda t her and said why? "All the popular kids are planning ona witch hunt and well you're the prize package" She said and smiled at me. "they're planning on killing you Naomi they said they wanted to burn you like a real witch." I just stared at her. I was scared i must admit. I thought of something that could get my mind off what she just told me.I started day dreaming. It was the same dream again. The lady danicing in the garden light seethrough black tinted gowns flowed be hind her. Her hair shimmered with sparkles like stars. She had blue eyes just like mine. She had tinted red lips and fangs she was like the angel of death. The only thing that awakened me from my trance was the bell ringing. i stepped out of class. I was barely three feet out when someone tripped me. My hands slapped the ground hard. Then someone picked me up and threw me face first to the locker. It caused my nose to bleed and I had bleeding cuts on my face. Then they banged my head on the fountain. I tuned to see who it was it was my sisters boyfriend and her laughing by his side. "I guess we can call her Bloody Mary now." I couldn't recall the voice I was to dizzy. I ran out of that school for fear they might have killed me. I ran through the park rain mixed with blood. I collapsed right near a bench. All I could remember was a figure picking me and then It all went black.
© Copyright 2001 *MiNdLeSs*SeLf*InDuLgEnCe* (pynkspider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/153749-These-Shady-Nights