*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1537986-my-confession
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Other · #1537986
I'm not sure what to call this. it is what it is.
Dear Father,

I confess that I have sinned against both God and man. I have hatred in my heart and malice and contempt in my actions and words. I am an imperfect, pathetic excuse from a Christian, a catholic no less. I am rebellious, sexual, and materialistic; I am an addict. I am a liar. I do not know when to stop. I take things to far. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. I bottle things up and take them out on the unsuspecting. I hold grudges. I am immature. I do not take criticism well. I am a poor speller. I am ungodly and disrespectful and I have no fear of my authorities. I can be a maniac. I can be a coward. I can manipulate and I can read people well. I know what to say and when to say it, and I know that you want me. I want to say that I want you too. I want you to know who I am and what I’m about, and if you like it, I want you to take me as I am. I do not want to change. But I am willing to make compromises. I do not know were this is going, but I want you to come with me as we learn. I will protect you. I promise. And if necessary, I will fight for you. But I will not die. Because I believe I could live through anything if you were by my side.

Yours truly,

Mark
© Copyright 2009 Rotrok Ombo (mark_weisbruch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1537986-my-confession