*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538183-Vampire-Vacation-Chapter-4
Rated: GC · Chapter · Supernatural · #1538183
Vivian turns up the heat as she learns the guests hidden desires
Chapter 4



I walk away from the lobby, pleased that I’ve had a chance to greet them all by name and shake their hands.  I learned a lot in that little touch.  The mated pair, Liam and Francesca, have been together a long time, about forty years. What she really wants is to finally rule him, but hasn’t fulfilled her inner fantasy yet.  Liam, in turn, desires for her to be happy.  Domination is a pretty common fantasy I deal with here, hence the two dungeon rooms.  Both rooms are outfitted with special silver restraints to hold vamps.  It is a big step in trust for most of our kind and I wonder if Liam has refused or if Francesca has not approached him with it.

         Liam will be the biggest obstacle; he likes to have power and has trouble letting go of it.  I will take them on a tour of the rooms on the third floor tomorrow and see if I can pique their interest without my input.  If not, then I’ll nudge them the way I want.

         The rooms up on the third floor are just a delight, in an evil ‘I want sex now’ kind of way. The west wing holds room eleven, which looks like a Moroccan desert lair.  Suite twelve is a school room.  Thirteen is the ‘gym’.  And room fourteen is inspired by a Roman Bath. 

The north wing gets a bit naughtier; fifteen and sixteen are done up like dungeons, and seventeen is called the “orgy room.”  Oh, the fun those rooms have seen! 

         To the east we have room eighteen, stylized after an English manor gentleman’s library complete with dark wood, leather wing back chairs and a fireplace. Nineteen looks like an Irish pub and twenty is set to resemble a nightclub.  Not all rooms are the same size, but all are large enough to accommodate a good sized group in any of them.  Those last three rooms on the third floor are located over the pool on the main level.  They are not normally rented out, these rooms are where the guests can mingle and interact with each other.

         Rafe, love, what are you doing right now?

         Afraid I might be slacking off, your highness, and you’re cracking the whip?

         Um… no… I was hoping you could check with Tommy and see if we have anyone signed up for a tour of the fun floor tomorrow.

         Yeah, I’ll check.  Learn anything interesting with the guests?

         Yes, I did, I’ll fill you in later.  Going to check and see if there is any magic in the rooms yet.

         Sure, you’re just a horny little devil with a voyeuristic streak in you.

         Maybe.


I close the connection between us gently as I try to focus my thoughts back on the guests.  I bet I’m not the only one who’s feeling like a horny little devil and I’m sure that’s the reason for his uncharacteristic sharpness.  Built up testosterone can do strange things to a man’s normally sunny disposition, best bet is to keep them happy with frequent releases.

         Antonio could be one of those types that goes for the frequent release, but not always the quality one.  It turns out, he is new to this seethe - only five years.  His greatest desire had my stomach doing flips; he wants to fall in love.  Antonio has been without a mate his whole afterlife. 

         The companion with this group, Olivia, craves him with every cell of her being.  One touch was enough for me to see the love she has for the sultry Italian vamp. Also a newcomer, she has only been with the Mackellan’s a few months.  Olivia has set her sights to catching herself Antonio.  He certainly enjoys what she has to offer and takes it quite often; the bigger question is why has he not marked her yet?

         The last female vamp, Joanna, came here just to relax.  She tagged along with the others out of friendship, but she has no hidden desires that need to be fulfilled on this trip.  Joanna can’t wait to try the resort’s downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snow mobiles, ice skating, and tubing.  She plans to enjoy it all and the indoor pool.  I even see she’s contemplating a spray tan while she’s here to surprise the rest of the seethe when she returns.

         I decide to head back upstairs to the second floor and take a walk past rooms two, three and four in the west wing to see how Salvador’s party is doing. They came for an extended trip, almost two weeks long.  Repeat guests that come every year, and they still have an almost honeymoon quality to them. 

         I know all of them have indulged in the ‘naughty rooms’, as I like to call them, almost daily, even if it is to only mingle in the bar for a few hours.  The time Rafe and I spend in the bar each night is not only to mix with our guests, but also to gauge the feel of the room and see who might need guidance.  Salvador’s group has been like horny little devils from day one, and have not needed any help from us.

         The smell of fresh blood from John Pierre has dissipated some thanks to our excellent HVAC system.  Hopefully, the new arrivals will think the remaining traces are on purpose to whet their appetites.  I walk to the end of the landing, enter one of the reading parlor areas that overhang the lobby, and open up an integrated secret door that only myself, Rafe and Jonathan know of.  It is a mini control room and we have one on each floor. 

         I use it to listen and observe to see where I might need to lend a hand (or a tongue) and project to my guests. In the forty years we’ve been here I’ve never had an incident in one of the private guests suites that lead to violence; true violence, not the love hidden in jealousy type.  It has honestly never come up and I don’t think it ever will.  But someone must have felt those things or we wouldn’t have a dead John Pierre chilling in the shed, right?

         Too bad I never installed a recording system in this setup. That would have solved the mystery of John Pierre and who killed him, perhaps that is something Rafe and I should consider.  Right now, it is just a bunch of close circuit cameras on a single monitor screen, with a mouse to toggle between rooms. 

I felt that recording my guests would be wrong, but a little healthy voyeurism was not the same.  How else was I to know where I was needed?  The thought of recording them without their knowledge would just rub me wrong; I’m not sure I could do it if there wasn’t a point.

I wake the system up and click on room two. 

No one there. 

Move to room three. 

Oh, lots going on there. 

It all looks good (very good, is it warm in here?) and everyone seems happy so I’ll move on down the line.  Room four... hmm... now what is this?  Looks like, is it Sheba?  I think that’s her name; she is one of Salvador's companions.  She appears to be crying.  I send out a wave of calm and watch as she takes a deep inhale in and straightens up.  I’m not sure what’s going on there; I’ll need to check on her later. 

A few more clicks and the picture changes to room seven.  Liam and Francesca seem to be getting it on in a big way, I knew the warm up welcome activities in the lobby would get some blood moving.  I leave them to it and go on to room eight.  Where lo and behold, I’ve struck pay dirt.  I catch the end of the stunning Antonio stripping down nude.  Oh, he’s the reason these cameras are just golden.  My, my, my, he’s just a long drink of water now, isn’t he? His body looks like a carving of Adonis, all hard edges and sculpted muscles.  Knowing he is undead, he had to have looked like this before his change.  I can see why his maker chose him; it would be hard pressed for anyone to ignore that perfection once it was revealed. 

Looking at the hot male flesh makes me think of Rafe again, he is never far from my thoughts.  Figuratively and literally.

Rafe, honey, you still hot and ready?

What do you think, chica?

I’ll be done soon and coming to get you…

Bring it on, I’m ready.


He ends it and leaves me wondering where he is.  He’s getting good at blocking me on some things, and I couldn’t place exactly where he was this time.  Could be because I’m distracted by the wash-board stomach and golden flesh on display on the monitor.

Judging by the way Antonio folds his soiled clothes, it looks like he’s going to go wash up to remove his earlier spent pleasure from his body.  His actions remind me of a fastidious type of man.  I take a deep breath and imagine his scent filling my nostril;  musky and heady, sexy and dark, pure delight to my nose.  The moisture starts to fill deep inside me again and I impulsively decide to project a waking dream to the sexy Antonio.  I will see on the live video feed the moment he starts to feel the images taking hold in his mind.

He becomes fully aroused in the span of a few heart-beats, thickening and rising from his groin right before my eyes.  He’s a delicious piece of masculinity, and my fingers reach down to grab my hem.  This time though, I’m not going to get him off, he deserves a tease. I project a woman on her knees in front of him.  The blond hair reminds him of someone, but I don’t add features he can see clearly.

He shakes his head a bit dazedly and reaches a hand out to guide the woman’s head closer.  I help him feel a warm hot mouth encircle his swollen head and he lets out a loud groan of appreciation.  The blond starts to pump, slowly at first and then with increasing speed and tempo.  She slows to take a lick and give him a proper tongue lashing but he presses his hips forward, wanting none of it.  He appears greedy for another release and so soon after his first in the lobby.  Interesting. 

I work my dress up my thighs but don’t go any further with my hands.  I know my own limits and I want to save myself later for my hunt.  I know Rafe can feel the blood rushing through my system, if he concentrates he can probably see what I’m seeing on screen.  That thought turns me on more, and I give a little grunt in frustration followed by a squirm on the hard chair, still managing to keep my hands in place. 

Focusing again on the screen, I see that Antonio is lost in the moment.  I project Olivia’s name in his mind as the mouth and woman at his feet disappear.  His head whips up and he searches the room.  Antonio’s whole body is throbbing with desire.  He looks momentarily caught of guard, confusion on his countenance. 

I sit back and watch to see what he’ll do.

Chest muscles rises and fall, he takes a deep breath in to steady himself. He looks toward the door and then bolts into the bathroom, dirty clothes in hand.  A split second later, the door opens and Joanna comes in with her bags.  Damn, that was a close one; I forgot they only had three rooms between the five of them.  I decide to stop my meddling for the moment and go check on room four like I had intended.

By the time I rearrange my clothes, curse myself for getting worked up again so fast, and trudge down the hallway, room four is empty.  No Sheba.  Let’s hope she wandered off to talk to someone to get past the tears.  I’ll check again later just to be sure. 

Having nothing to distract me any longer, I decide to go on the hunt.  My body needs to be filled and I need a little distance from this new group.  My inner desire to play is not quenched yet and I will have all evening to dally with them.

I close my eyes in the hall and allow the whole hotel to come into sharp focus in my mind. 

Where would my husband be?  I take a deep inhale in and try to scent him.  I wander to the north wing and room six to pick up his trail from earlier.  The trail takes me down past the lobby and down the hall to an exit leading to the shed.  My vamp senses are on high alert and I’m able to make it all the way down the stairs and to the door without opening my eyes.

Rafe can sense my anticipation.  I allow it to leak through to get him in on my game. 

Run baby run.  You know I love a good chase.

I can hear his answering chuckle before he closes the mental door on his end.  The game is on and my body starts to hum with life.  In the span of seconds, I realize he did not come back through this door any time today.  The choices are to go out into the snow to pick up his trail, or try another spot and pick up his scent coming back in.

One glance down at my heels and I opt for logic and try another entrance.

I pick up his scent again in our small private kitchen, no surprise there, but it seems stronger by a door leading out back.  Is that my own desire playing tricks on my mind?  Only time will tell. 

I have to carefully sort through all the trails he has left over the past few hours to find the freshest.  It takes time and requires a patience I don’t have right now.  The trail eventually leads me down the hall and into our suite of rooms.  It is much harder to discern anything in here where we have shared so many hours of passion. 

The files Tommy had delivered rest on a side table, but have no time for them right now.  Ten minutes into the hunt and if I had panties on they’d be soaked.  I don’t think I’ve had a moment to dry all afternoon.  I grin wickedly. What a great way to spend the day.  I pause again in the hall and let my senses flow out past the walls.

Where is he hiding?  What space does he think is safe from me?  I chuckle at that thought.  He loves to be caught yet loves to outwit me.  Desire sings through my veins and my blood feels hot under my skin.  My mind opens up to discover his location and I’m greeted by darkness. 

Trying to cheat my dear? The bastard has the nerve to say it with a grin. 

It is not cheating.  It’s called hunting. With advantage.

Sure, keep telling yourself that.  But I can tell you, the longer you take, the more inclined I might be to start without you...


Cheeky son of a bitch!  Oh, we’re ON alright.  I concentrate and hear his zipper go down.

Oh no you don’t, that’s MINE! 

Like a flash, I pinpoint him.  I race like lightning down the hall, to a door next to the kitchen.  The door slams into the wall as I wrench it open and fly down the stairs.  His hiding place is in the basement workroom.  The lights are off, and I can hear his ragged breathing.  He’s as turned on as I am, and he loves that he can drive me this crazy.

“What took you so long, chica?  Didn’t want to arrive after the party started, did you?” He wraps a hand around himself.

Words are beyond me right now.  I can see him in the dark, which makes his fully clothed  open zipper position just that much sexier.  He gives his thick meaty erection a stroke and moans out his enjoyment.  I slip the sleeves off my dress and let it puddle on the floor at my feet.  I step out wearing only a bra, thigh high stockings and heels.  Stalking over to his hiding spot up against a wall in the corner, I give him no time to say anything.  I jump up, wrap my arms around his shoulders and place my heels on the wall to either side of his waist.  His cock is still in his hand and that guidance helps me mount him. 

A harsh breath escapes him as I lower slowly down the shaft and fasten my mouth to his neck.  My sharp teeth gently break his soft smooth skin and I shout in his mind.

MINE!

The sweet taste of his blood flows into my mouth and I hear his laugh in my mind. 

Technically, it’s attached to me, but I’ll let you borrow it.

The wound I make on his neck is so small that not much blood comes in with my first draw.  The laugh in his mind is cut off with my first deep pull. 

Rafe grabs my hips and jerks himself forward in response.  In two thrusts he’s seated all the way in. 

“God, you feel like a fist wrapped around me.” 

“Mmm....” I murmur against his neck. 

Never taking more than a mouthful or two, I savor every drop I take from his glorious body.  His cock pulls out from my sheath slowly. The sheer size of him pulls the skin and forces my body to stretch and accommodate.  Never has any lover fit me this perfectly; it’s like he was made just a little bit bigger than I’d need.  The teasing I’ve had all afternoon has made me moist, open and ready.  It’s the best way to get something so big inside of me.

Drawing more blood will only make him come faster, so I stop.  Sometimes reading your lovers’ mind is not a bad thing.

Not yet, not yet... got to hang on... god, she feels so fucking good.  So wet... so damn tight... slow down...

His voice is rough and gasping, “Stop, slow down chica, I don’t want to come yet.  I’m so damn close.”

He slides in deep and holds my hips firmly against him. His strength locks me in place and makes it impossible for me to pull back and ride him no matter how much I’m aching to.  I start to squirm and writhe on him, silently begging him to give in.

I seal the small wound with a tiny lick and draw back from his neck. Drinking from him is pushing me closer and closer to the edge as well.  I hold still to allow him to catch hold of the sensations raging through his body.  My inner muscles start to convulse around him. 

“No!” he shouts. It will push me over.  I’m not through with you yet!

The twitching and spasms are going to continue whether I want them to or not.

I can’t hold back!

Rafe pulls me from his cock.

In one swift motion lifts my whole body up and centers my opening at his face.  His hot lapping tongue zeros in on my clit.  Soft lips lock onto my swollen ones.  My head and arms are close to the ceiling, and I reach up to grab the ceiling rafters to steady myself. 

Rafe tightens his lips and starts to suck my clit into his mouth.  It pushes me over the edge with bright white light exploding behind my eyes. 

Throwing my head back, I shout my release to the room.  It comes out a bit like a small scream, and I lock my thighs around his head to ride out the waves. 

Just when I think I’m coming down he snakes his hand around from my hips, moistens a finger in my dripping pussy and pulls back to tickles my rear opening.  The wetness helps him to slide a thick digit in.  Nice and slow.

The tight pucker is filled with lots of sensitive nerve endings.  It feels like an electric shock from my ass to my clit. 

I gasp and suck in air as I feel myself getting pushed back up the hill of my next peak.  I let go of the rafters and Rafe eases me down his body while still keeping that finger in place.  My hard nipples push against my bra and as I move down, I feel the soft knit of his polo.

I shiver at the erotic picture we make of him still fully clothed and me almost nude.  My heels touch down and I look up into his passion filled gaze. 

“Got to work that tight little ass of yours if I’m going to get back in anytime soon,” he whispers softly.

He knows I love anal play.  It takes a lot of preparation on my end because of his size.  Sometimes, I think the warm-up for the event is just as much fun.  Thankfully so does he.

It took me nearly a decade to discover he’d enjoy the same sensations I do, and boy, has that been fun to explore.

He leans a bit down and around my body so he can angle himself and watch his finger go deep into my pert round bottom.  I’m on my tiptoes in my heels and lean into him as the feelings of fullness start to overwhelm me.  My hips move back and forth a bit of their own volition.  His left hand comes around to my front and two fingers plunge deep inside my other opening.  Not to be outdone I reach out to his jutting cock and grab hold.

Rafe sucks in his breath and pulls his hips back, successfully pulling himself from my grasp. 

“Not yet.”

My response comes out as a whimper.  The sensations of being entered from my front and back are so intense I feel like there’s molten lava deep in my middle.  The pressure is starting to build again and I need more.

I need your cock back in me.

Rafe’s response is to pull his hands away and sweep an arm out to clear the work bench.  Tools scatter haphazardly to the ground and clatter as they land.  I’m seized roughly by my waist and slammed down hard onto the dirty, waist-high table.  I feel something digging in my back and my head is wedged against a steel vise.  The moment I feel him pressing against my wet, hot center again I cease to care where I am.

I draw my legs up to rest against his chest.  His left arm wraps across my thighs to hold them together and the other drags me across the bench towards him.  My ass is slightly off the surface now and he has the best angle to push deep inside.  There’s a hot rush of feeling as his silky cock slides deep in.

I growl out, “Hard.  I want it hard.”

Rafe grunts, his body responding with a deep, steady rhythm.  The pressure increases with each thrust as he slams deep into me with increasing strength and speed.  His hammering causes the work bench to creak and groan under the strain. 

“More!”  I bark out harshly. Going to come... come with me... Now!

Rafe’s hips piston back and forth with a last burst of speed.  My back arches and I throw my head back.  My arms flail and I reach blindly for his chest.  I grab hold of both of his nipples and twist them while I let go. Wave after wave of my climax crashes over me and my inner walls tighten with each one. 

The scream building in my throat finally claws its way out as my vision clouds and goes black.  It seems like the moans I’m hearing from him are coming from a great distance. I know he’s reached his peak too, but I’m so far gone I can’t tell much of the details. 

God, Viv, that was good.  I needed that.

I can’t help but laugh out loud.  That’s my husband, the master of the obvious.







"Vampire Vacation Chap 5

Like the first six and want to read more? Email me at cjellison@writing.com and I will include you in a private group to keep reading.  I was advised by my mentor not to continue with publicly posting the whole book if I'd like to entice a publisher (something about they can claim if it is posted on this public site it is already published).

The group is rewarded for feedback with GP's for reading and giving an opinion, more points are rewarded for constructive feedback or corrections made in the edit point format.  Want to earn thousands of GP's for your time?  Then this is the group for you!!

Thanks for reading and I appreciate all the helpful feedback!


"Vampire Vacation - The Novel GROUP





© Copyright 2009 C.J.Ellisson (cjellisson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538183-Vampire-Vacation-Chapter-4