*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538815-Nova-Starr-in-London--part-1
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1538815
A sexually liberated young woman sets out to see the world.
The Erotic Adventures of
Nova Starr
London-part one

Twenty one and alone in the world is not something I recommend to anyone. It's not a good feeling. Oh, I'm not completely alone, I have a number of friends, but no one to feel really close to. No one whom I can rely on or turn to in time of need. My Dad died two years ago of a heart attack at the age of fifty seven and Mom died a month later of a broken heart. Every one that was dear to me is now gone. Michael, my previous boy friend, chose to follow a career in body building and has opened his own gym. We met occasionally for a while but after a bit we just kind of went our own ways. Which is kinda sad because we loved each other very much but not in a romantic way. We were more like brother and sister. I never even thought of marrying him but neither did I want to lose him. He was the one person in my life I could really talk to and pour out my heart to without fear of judgment. I needed something worth while to do so I got a job as a sales person at a Victoria's Secret shop downtown and went to night school to become a therapist for special needs children. The sales job didn't pay that much, although I got some very nice tips from some of the male customers, and the schooling was expensive. The only way I made that work was because Dad gave me a substantial sum of money as a graduation present.

The day after I turned twenty one a lawyer came knocking on my door. It seems that Dad left me a little something extra in his will that was not to be revealed until now. Not only was Dad a very successful real estate salesman but he also owned a very successful construction company that built high end homes. Being a shrewd business man he had amassed a huge bank account and had left it all to me, his only child. I also now owned both of his businesses. Since I am totally clueless when it comes to real estate and construction, I told the lawyer to sell the companys and deposit the money in my account, which he did three months later. Now that I am independently wealthy I will be able to realize my dream of opening my own clinic for special needs children. The Starr Clinic for Children sounds like a good name, don't you think? But first, I want to do a little touring of the world, to see some of the beautiful places I have seen on the Travel Channel.

I think the first place I want to see is London, England. I have always been fond of listening to the Britons speak in their various accents. I don't know why but I have a special fondness for the Cockney accent, maybe because of the movie “My Fair Lady” and Miss Eliza Doolittle. But I also want to see the London Zoo and the London Eye and to go shopping at the famous Harrod's department store. I also want to try traditional foods like Bangers and Mash (sausages and mashed potatoes) and have tea and crumpets (small biscuits) at four in the afternoon. I want to find out what kind of lovers the English men are. Since I have an affinity for languages and dialects, maybe I'll come back sounding like a Brit, eh mate?

I would like to be able to say that the flight to London was uneventful, but with all the long lines, x-ray machines, metal detectors, sniffing dogs and overly frisky inspectors, I can't. The actual flight itself was very interesting, to say the least. The male flight attendants all kept fawning over me and the females just stared daggers at me. I suppose the fact that I was wearing a one-size-too-small satin top with a very low neckline and no bra didn't help things much. My black mini skirt and pink nylons and four inch red patent heels just riled things up even worse. But no doubt, I enjoyed the attention. The Captain even came by twice to see if there was anything he could do for me. As I nonchalantly slid my hemline up a couple inches I told him that there was something but that it probably wouldn't be allowed by company rules. His eyes got noticeably bigger and he drew an extra deep breath. Looking thoughtfully around he asked me to follow him. I did so and he lead me straight to the flight deck. As we approached the cockpit door he was challenged by a serious looking gentleman, Quite likely an Air Marshall, asking the Captain if he should be letting passengers in there. The Captain replied that he knew me and that I was a reporter for an aviation technology magazine and I wanted to interview the flight crew of this new Air Bus A380. The Marshall didn't look too happy about it but stepped back from the door and said that he would be close by if needed. The Captain entered his access code on a keypad and opened the door, ushered me in then closed and locked it behind him. Gentlemen, he said as he glanced at the passenger list, this is Miss Nova Starr. She wants to see what goes on up here. Shall we show her? Jeff, would you like to start?

Pointing to a big complicated looking panel full of gages, controls and displays Jeff said this is the engineering and navigation station. From here.... yadda, yadda, yadda. From there on everything he said was Greek to me but when he would point to something I would bend way over pretending to look but I was slyly sticking my boobs in his face. When he turned back to face me he nearly stuck his nose down my cleavage and I didn't move one bit. I thought his eyes were going to fall out of his head and I saw a lump forming in his pants. So I placed my hands on the back of his chair for support then leaned forward to brush my breasts against his face. On the other end, the Captain and co-pilot were getting a prime view of my red satin panties. Slowly I wiggled my hips from side to side.

Suddenly I felt two hands caressing my tush. I glanced back and each of them had a hand on my butt. Together they pulled my panties down to my ankles and began massaging my buns with both hands. Wow! Four hands at once! It was a wonderful feeling. While I was watching them Jeff had unzipped his pants and brought out his tower of power. I spread my legs for access and immediately swallowed Jeff's entire tool just the co-pilot fell to his knees and furiously tongued my carnal canyon. After about a minute of this Jeff operated a lever under his chair and it reclined about forty five degrees. Hang on a second, guys, I said as I stood up straight, peeled off my top and then, straddling him, impaled my self on Jeff's love lever. I leaned forward so my mammoth mounds were once again in his face and as I did I felt someone sliding in my back door. It must be the co-pilot because the Captain just appeared beside me with an enormous pole sticking out from his pants and it was pointed right at my face. Well, who am I to refuse the Captain of the ship, right? So I opened my bright red lips and he slid it right in. Oh My God! What a feeling, three men inside me at once! I just wanted to scream for joy but with a mouth full of a pilot's joy stick, how could I? They were all just pumping for all they were worth. The Captain's jewels were slapping me in the chin and I was jumping up and down on the other two. This went on for another five minutes or so then...WHAMMY!!! All four of us climaxed together. We were the hottest quivering mass of flesh I have ever seen. Someone produced some paper towels from somewhere and we did a hasty clean up and restored our clothes to normalcy. The Captain turned to me and said that he and his crew would like to give me a token of their appreciation and he handed me three fifty dollar bills. I looked at the money and said this just makes me a prostitute, doesn't it? He said no, I didn't proposition them. He said I should just consider myself a paid entertainer. I thought about that for a second, slowly smiled and said thanks. He unlocked the door then escorted me back to my seat. That was the last I ever saw of him.

After about an hour's nap I was a bit thirsty so I wandered up stairs to the lounge to get something to drink and to stretch my legs. As I approached the bar the female attendant (apparently an Asian) did a quick double take on me and her lovely brown eyes almost popped out of her head. Quickly regaining her composure she asked what I would like. I gave her a fast look-over and thought I'd like to have her but just ordered a Diet Coke and a club sandwich instead. She produced my order very quickly and after swiping my plastic I took it to a chair by a window.

I slowly munched on the sandwich and sipped my Coke as I looked out the window at the clouds passing by below us and of course kept a sly eye on the beautiful attendant. Every time she thought I wasn't looking her way she would stare at me with wide eyes. I even caught her licking her cherry red lips a time or two. I immediately imagined those lips locked onto one of my nipples. I picked up the empty plate and glass and returned them to the bar using my best slow model walk, one foot directly in front of the other while keeping my eyes locked on hers. Judging from her expression she must have thought I was going to attack her. Not a bad guess, actually. I did have her in my sights but not to do her any harm, just to do her.

I set the plate and glass on the counter then she put them in a bin underneath. Again, looking her right in the eyes I said, I hope this doesn't embarrass you but I couldn't help notice you were staring at me a lot. Is there some kind of problem? She appeared shocked that I had noticed but she said that she had never seen a woman so beautiful that it took her breath away. I smiled softly and thanked her for the compliment. As she looked at all the features of my face she reached out with a shaking hand as to touch my cheek then hesitated. M-may I, Ma'am? I gave her a small nod and her dainty fingertips grazed the skin of my cheek, ever so lightly. Her jaw dropped slightly and her eyes widened a bit more. So soft and smooth, she said. How do you keep your skin like that? With a chuckle and a grin I said that a lot of sex helps.

In a very smooth, well rehearsed move I brought my arms together under my breasts, rested them on the counter and leaned forward slightly to pull the fabric of my shirt tighter to my breasts to show some extra cleavage. Her eyes almost fell out again as she gazed into the canyon between the mountains and let out an audible gasp. After a few seconds she realized what she was doing and started sputtering apologies for her misconduct. I placed my hand on her forearm and said, no apologies needed, my dear. I just consider that another compliment. With my hand still on her arm I leaned forward toward her face and asked her in a whisper if she would like to help me keep my skin nice looking. The expression on her face was indescribable. I saw shock, fear, excitement and lust, all at the same time. I knew then that she caught on. You... you mean... she stammered, I simply nodded.

She stood up straight and looked around. She whispered to me, I'll be right back. She turned and disappeared down a corridor to her right. Not twenty seconds later her head peeked around the corner. Come, was all she said. I turned and followed her down the same corridor, past the restrooms to what appeared to be a store room for food and other supplies for the passengers like pillows and blankets. She closed and locked the door behind us. There we stood, looking at each other, she was obviously very nervous, fidgeting with her fingers at her waist. I softly cradled her cheeks in my hands and said, don't be scared Mei-Li, (I read her name tag) none of this will hurt.

Very slowly I moved my lips toward hers, caressing her cheeks as I went. I was close enough to smell her sweet breath mingling with the smell of her lipstick. I advanced to the point where our lips touched oh so softly. I heard her gasp once again. Just a short tender kiss to start with. I pulled back enough to focus on her eyes, they were glassy with excitement. A small smile was creeping onto her beautiful Chinese face as her eyes dreamily went shut. I moved in for a deeper kiss and as we made contact, I felt her arms sliding around my waist and up my back, pulling me closer. There is something so special (to me) about two pairs of lips with a fresh coat of lipstick coming together in a deep passionate kiss that just sends my mind reeling. I can't explain it any better than that, just know that I was absolutely ecstatic over hers. I parted my lips just a bit and probed hers with the tip of my tongue. Another gasp. Slowly and nervously she relaxed her lips to admit my hot, fleshy explorer. As I sampled the sweetness of her Oriental mouth her hands came down to my waist then back up under my blouse, along my ribs then around to gently cup my breasts which had very hard nipples by now. It was now my turn to gasp. She had the same electrical touch that Michael had back in my younger days at home. I continued to kiss her deeply and hungrily as I stroked her long, silky, jet black hair and she fondled my marvelous mounds. I broke the kiss, reluctantly, and raised the bottom of my blouse above my breasts to expose them to her. She just stared and said, oh my god, they're so beautiful. Again she cupped them in her hands gently as she might with a new-born baby and bent forward to kiss and suck the nipples. Back and forth, one to the other she went. I swear, if they got any harder they would rupture.

As she was being so preoccupied with me I reached down and run my hands up under her blouse and immediately went to her breasts. Normally Asian women are not known for having big breasts and Mei-Li was no exception. She has very small breasts and I was surprised to see that she was not wearing a bra either. I could feel her body shudder as I massaged those mini mounds and tweaked her tiny nipples. I knew that even being small breasted they could be stimulated to the same extent as big ones. I got down on my knees, which put my mouth right at the level of her breasts, with her being quite short, then lifted her blouse up like mine had been and asked her to hold it there. As I clamped my mouth onto one of her miniscule mammaries, both my hands shot up under her skirt, one in front and one in back. I was surprised again to find no panties, either.

With my right hand I found her furry muff and the left found her delectably curvaceous buns. Spread your legs a bit, honey, I said, moving to the other breast and then to her navel. I looked up and noticed that she was now doing her own breasts. As my left hand worked its way between her cheeks, my right worked its way between her lower lips. She was starting to moan softly as I found her clit and worked it rapidly with my finger. I also found her brown eye and worked into it as well. I changed position a little bit so I could work her clit with my thumb and insert my middle finger into her love tunnel to find her g-spot. As I worked all three spots Mei-Li began quivering uncontrollably, I knew she must be about to cum, my hand was soaked with her passion juices. Another small readjustment, I now have two fingers in the rear and three in the front. In, out, twisty, squirmy went all those fingers. Suddeenly she started to cry out then clamped both hands over her mouth, still I heard her scream- AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!! OH MY GOD!!! she wailed ecstatically from behind those dainty Asian hands.

Panting heavily, she collapsed to her knees beside me. She wrapped her arms around my neck for support and I pulled her close to me and just held her. I could feel her heart beat against my chest. Holding this diminutive body had a special feel all of it's own. I deeply relished the moment. Through the heavy breathing she whispered in my ear, Never in my life have I felt anything like that! Thank you so much, Ma'am. I looked her straight in the eyes and said, Not Ma'am, Nova. My name is Nova, alright? Wow, Nova. What a pretty name! OK, Nova, thank you again. I told her that's OK and thanked her for the pleasures of her lovely body.

I stood up then helped Mei-Li to her feet. I told her I thought she should get back to work before she's missed and they come searching for her. Then we would both be in trouble wouldn't we? She agreed and we started putting ourselves back together. After a quick hair brushing and a fresh application of lipstick we were ready to leave. She said, next to this compartment is a restroom. When the way is clear I'll open the door and you go straight from here to the restroom and close the door. When both doors are open it blocks the passageway so no one will see us come in or out. In a couple minutes you can come out and go about your business. I said OK, we did and that was that.

After exiting the lavatory I went back to the bar, ordered another Diet Coke (no Mei-Li, I noticed, but a really cute guy. Forget it, Nova, you've had enough for now, I think) and returned to my seat. I sat there, nursing my drink, replaying in my mind the events that had just transpired, reliving each sensual moment over and over. Feeling quite sleepy now I reclined my seat a little, leaned against the outside wall and drifted off into peaceful slumber.

Continued in part two. Will follow shortly, I'm still working on it. If you know of an exotic place you would like Nova to visit or a certain person you would like to see her hook up with, let me know and I'll see if I can create a story just for you.
© Copyright 2009 Michael Sean Mason (runningbear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538815-Nova-Starr-in-London--part-1