*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538895-Human-Conquest-for-Truth
by Snatch
Rated: E · Prose · Cultural · #1538895
A theory of the origin of mankind
Since the dawn of mankind humans have been looking up at the stars wandering what's out there and how "existence" started. Some people say that "god" simply placed humans here, man was made in "his" image. Other people think humans evolved from single celled organisms and eventually walked out of the ocean. Regardless of what the belief, people feel the need to know. So how did we get here?



Let's look at it from a different aspect, since the ancient Egyptian times people have documented sightings of foreign crafts flying in the sky. Some people think this has something to do with mysterious structures being built on earth during more primitive times. The Pyramids in Egypt for example, during the period of time it was inconceivable for modern man to believe that it was possible to build such structures with out any kind of modern technology. So how did they drag those huge stones down the river and stack them in such a manner? Some people believe Extra Terrestrial life forms not only had an influence but helped in the process in building.



Hundreds of years earlier on the other side of the world the Mayan Indians build similar structures to those of the Egyptians. Is this coincidence? I think not, both of these ancient cultures were more advanced than most civilizations in the scene of their temples and calculating mathematically the astronomical movements in our solar system to predict growing seasons as well as other yearly events. Both cultures were ahead of their time without even using a telescope which wasn't invented untill thousands of years later by explorers.



In modern day we as humans still feel the need to know "what's out there", and we are constantly looking through our telescopes and sending our fellow humans out into space to that "final frontier". I am not unlike any other human, I am the same as every one and like every one I'd like to know the truth about our origin as human kind so I thought...what makes all humans the same?



What do all humans have in common? As humans we are naturally waist full, we use up all the natural resources we have and we are naturally violent minded...every one loves to drive cars and watch violence on T.V.



England colonized Australia to serve as it's own prison, somewhere they can put bad people and forget about them - keep this in mind.



WHAT IF, humans are a foreign being to earth, what if we were put here. I told you to keep Australia in mind because here's the link. Realistically thinking the human being is unlike any other being on earth, we think differently and act differently. With this being said, maybe humans have descended from a being not of this world? What if there was a planet out there with more of us? What if Earth was this other planet's little prison the way Australia was for England? Maybe the people on this other planet found a way to co-exist with the environment and everyone lives harmoniously together, it's these few violent waist full people who ruin it for everyone, so they banish us to earth.



People document sightings of "UFO's" every year, why are people seeing them? The "UFO's" that are being seen must have a being in there somewhere, my logical explanation is that they are scientists just like the human ones we have on earth, they're curious and want to see how far we've evolved technologically. We are their offspring and we've flourished on this alien planet we now call home.



So why do we feel the need to know the "higher being" regardless of what it is? I think it's because these extra terrestrial beings have an influence on us that we don't know of, the farther we descend from them the less influence they have on us. An unborn baby relies on it's mother for everything but after it's born has to learn to live on it's own, as the child grows older it gains more independence from the parents. Since an extra terrestrial life form dropped us off here, we see this as a higher being because there is no prof otherwise and for some reason we feel the need to follow authority, we see this authority as "god" which we believe in with out truth or logic.



So did we evolve and walk out of the waters of the ocean? Did "god" just make us appear? Did we come from light years away from an unknown solar system? Are we created in "his image" because we are closer to "god" than we think because he is the same specie? What ever happened it is logical to assume that we didn't just appear on earth and as different as we'd like to think we are from each other, we as humans share a common ground.             
© Copyright 2009 Snatch (snatch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538895-Human-Conquest-for-Truth