*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540121-Dangerous-Games
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1540121
Sean & Kayla walk the fine line between love and hate ~ Birthday Gift for Kiya!
An Image to grace Kiya's Birthday story!


*Note* Author's Note: Dangerous Games is a gift to the amazing kiyasama. She asked that I whip up a little something steamy using her characters, Sean & Kayla, from her tale "Semblance of Normalcy. I hope I captured the perverse danger of their relationship in the words below. 




A stunned silence crept over the fraternity house at our arrival. Heat flooded my cheeks, my bare feet faltering. A stern tug on the leash, and the memory of the look in his eyes when I had balked earlier, spurred me to motion. With every step the music of tiny bells tinkled from my adorned toes and decorative, yet wicked, nipple clamps, marking our progress as assuredly as the shocked gasps and whispered comments.

Slender chains draped from one taut nipple to the other, the pearled ends brushing tantalizingly against my flat belly. Encased in rhinestone-encrusted leather and subtly tweaked with each step, my full breasts throbbed. When Sean had suggested a Master/slave costume theme for the fraternity Halloween party, I had laughingly agreed, picturing a sheik and his harem girl perhaps. I had sorely underestimated my perverted boyfriend. While far from the first time we had introduced a bit of dress up into our sexual fantasies, the blatant exhibitionism was a new twist.

Wolf whistles and expletive laced exclamations heralded our appearance at the bar. A flush of anger darkened my skin as his friend's response clearly indicated he had been boasting ahead of time. My eyes clashed with his in accusation. A raised brow and a mocking smile preceded an imperious smack of the riding crop against his leather-clad leg. Feeling the expectant gaze of his friends, I decided to play along. The night was young. Sinking to my knees, I gave his boot a reverent kiss and lowered my eyes demurely.

"I can't believe she wore the fucking collar!"

"Does she even have panties on?"

"Jesus, she looks smoking!"

"I didn't see THAT at the party store!" 

The flood of raunchy comments was finally curtailed by Sean's smug voice.

"She wore the collar. Pay up."

I rolled my eyes at the stupidity of men. Besides the cut out leather brassiere, my scanty costume consisted of matching chaps and my one claim to modesty, a flesh colored thong. Their fascination with the leather band that graced my throat likely stemmed from the simple word SLUT monogrammed on the accessory. I snorted in amusement. In comparison ... the rhinestoned embellishment added a hint of class to the ensemble. The sound of crisp bills being counted out piqued my curiosity, but feeling their ogling leers I obediently kept my gaze lowered.

I flinched reflexively as Sean's hand flashed before my face.

"Just a little present for being such a good girl," he purred tucking a folded Benjamin into my cleavage. A tug on the nipple clamps chain drew a sharp yelp from my lips and returned my attention to Sean. He smirked.

"Be a good girl, and you will get your real reward later."

My thong dampened. The son of a bitch knew my triggers so well.

*Note**Note**Note*


"Ow! Jesus, Sean," I hissed, stumbling blindly over rocks and tree roots. "I've played your little game tonight, made you look good in front of your friends, but enough is enough. I'm not exactly dressed for hiking."

A little huff of mixed relief and annoyance escaped my lips as the pull on my leash eased at last. Balancing on one leg awkwardly, I rubbed at my stubbed and bruised toes. A whistling noise behind me heralded the fiery wallop of Sean's crop, making me forget all about my toes.

"Sean!" I squealed, whirling. His hand closing around my throat stopped me dead in my tracks. The cliché danced taunting in my head as his grip tightened, cutting off my airway. Confusion, fear, and ... desire flooded my body as he lifted me clear of my feet. Grabbing at his wrist, I tried to ease the pressure.

Dangling there in the dark I tried to picture the look on his face. Was he enjoying this? Butterflies fluttered in my belly. My chest ached, my lungs getting desperate for air. I used my nails, gouging at his wrist and a second hand wrapped with the first, tightening the hold. Stars exploded before my eyes as he drove us back against a tree, the back of my head bouncing off the unyielding surface. Darkness threatening, I brought my legs up, wrapping around his waist and pressing up against the solid tree at my back.

The pressure eased and I felt the heat of his breath at my ear.

"Good girl. Reach over your head now."

I shuddered, his tongue tracing a path from behind my ear down my jaw line. His fingers bit into my windpipe and I gasped for air.

"This will go so much easier for you if you just do what you are told, baby, but then you always were one who liked it hard." His leather clad erection ground against my pussy in a tease that left me humping at air when he pulled back.

"Reach up above your head and wrap your hands around the branch."

The menace in his whisper sent another jolt of delicious trepidation through my kinky nerve endings. I could feel desire now dampening the tops of my thighs. Holding tight to his wrist with one hand, I pressed up with my legs, my other hand groping for the branch above my head. Closing around it, I was able to pull myself up a bit easing the tension on my neck. Relieved, I grabbed a hold with both hands, simultaneously pulling Sean closer with my legs.

Leather cuffs locked around my wrists, startling me and explaining why Sean had allowed my demanding little display. I had distracted myself. A painful tug on my nipple chain won Sean his release and left me dangling from the branch. Pointing my toes I tried to find the ground to no avail. The way I had fit against Sean told me I wasn't high off the ground, but obviously high enough.

I flinched as his warm hands trailed over my bare ass. His fingers sliding under the leather chaps created a contrast that had me panting in moments.

"You are such a little slut," he murmured, a touch of warmth coloring his tone.

"Whose fault is that?" I gasped, drawing a chuckle.

"You were born a slut. I was just the one that took advantage of it."

A flash of light seeped through the blindfold and I stilled at the sound of a car door, fear tightening my chest again.

"Who is that?"

"Just the neighbors."

His casual tone made my mind and heart race. I struggled to keep my voice calm.

"Sean, where are we?"

"Oh! Sorry, baby. I forgot all about that." 

I blinked as the blindfold was removed, squinting against even the pale moonlight. I peered around the manicured lawn in confusion as my eyes adjusted. Something about the classic brick house only yards from us seemed familiar. My gaze landed on a pair of ornamental geese on the front porch. Sporting little cheerleader outfits in the school colors, the geese were unmistakable.

"The Dean's yard? Have you lost your mind? Are you trying to get us both expelled?" I hissed.

Sean traced my lips with a gentle finger.

"Shhhh. Don't get your panties in such a knot," he teased. "If you stay quiet he will never know I was here."

"Never know you were here. What the hell does that mean?"

Sean's impassive features didn't waver, but the menace in his voice chilled me to the bone.

"You better be very good tonight, or the Dean is going to have quite the surprise when he comes out to get his morning paper."

I stared at him, searching his face for any indication he was joking. Who was I kidding? The man was a sadistic nut job. A sly smile curved his lips, no doubt reading the understanding in my frightened features. He winked and stepped around behind me, leaving me to stare at the lone light window in the Dean's residence.

Fuck, fuck, FUCK! Why had I not gotten around to dumping this sociopath?

The feel of my thong being roughly seesawed between my lips and ass cheeks drew a moan and clarity both. The sick fuck was killer in the sack. He played my body with the demented glee of Jerry Lee on a keyboard, and I couldn't get enough.     

Sean chuckled in my ear as I arched helpless against the sweet burn of the wadded silk. My body jerked as the material slithered back and forth across my clit. He lifted up; wedging the undergarment deeper until with an audible snap the string broke. Pulling it free of my grasping body, he brought it to his nose, inhaling the musk of my arousal as he wadded it in his hand.

I jerked my head to the side as he brought the wad to my lips and he stepped back with a shrug.

"Have it your way, darling. A woman as vocal as yourself should have considered my generosity with a bit more care."

Mentally kicking myself, I looked longingly after the proffered gag, now discarded in the grass. I didn't have long to worry as Sean spun me, pressing me forcefully against the tree trunk. A strangled scream tore at my throat. The nipple jewelry snagged on the rough bark, sending agonizing pain through my already tender tits.             

He moved close behind me, the insistent press of his hard-on parting my ass cheeks even through the leather pants. Fingers probed skillfully between my legs, finding me well aroused and sopping. I groaned as he shoved two fingers inside, rocking me against the tree with every thrust. Desperate to ease the torture of my breasts, I tried wrapping my legs around the tree trunk like I had Sean's hips.       

The awkward position opened me further to Sean's probing fingers and ground my sensitive clit against the rough bark. I grunted as a third finger joined the assault, stretching me open. I humped against the tree, biting at my lip to quiet my pleading whimpers of need and pain.

The sound of Sean's zipper was music to my ears. A keening cry split the night air as he surged up into me. Somewhere a dog barked. I held my breath as the Dean's porch light came on. The yellow glow stretched out over the lawn, stopping only feet shy of the tree's base. I couldn't take my terrified eyes off the mangled thong that seemed to shimmer on the edge of the pool.

Sean pulled back inch-by-inch, his breath humid on the back of my neck. Blood dribbled down my chin as he shoved back into me, heedless of the danger. Heart and lungs close to bursting, I struggled to keep silent with each reckless thrust. Gripping the trunk with my skinned knees I pushed back. His fingers bit into my hips, promising beautiful bruises to remember this night by.

The front door opened, hinges squeaking in protest. Lust raced through my veins like napalm. I bit at the bark, trying like hell to hold back the inevitable. Colors swirled behind tightly clenched lids. The harsh rasp of Sean's breath as he neared orgasm echoed in the still night air. 

"It was just a cat, Leonard. Come to bed."

The discordant squeal of the hinges joined my agonized cry of pleasure. 

*Note**Note**Note*


Goosebumps brought me slowly back to reality. Sean had collapsed in the yard after satiating his twisted sexual desires, leaving my sweat-slicked body to the elements. A low chuckle sounded from his prone form.

"It's just a cat, Leonard," he mimicked. I rolled my eyes. Tamping down my rising temper and impatience, I silently mulled over the best way to dispose of his body after I killed him. Biting my split and abraded bottom lip, I winced. I needed to be nice until he uncuffed me. He snickered, as if reading my mind, and stood.

I held my breath as he casually brushed away dry grass and leaves that had stuck to his damp skin. Buttoning his pants, he strolled over and picked up my forgotten thong.

"We are going to have to do this again real soon. Don't you think, darling?"

A shiver rippled down my spine at the calculating glint in his eyes. I swallowed hard, but nodded, trying to smile. His hands trailed up the length of my arms, fingers tracing the taut muscles. His gaze locked with mine as he caressed the leather cuffs. My heart thundered in my ears. I was sure he could hear it.

With a smile he let his left arm fall back to his side. The right slid down my arm, stroked my cheek, and traveled on to trace curve of my throat. I swallowed against the feather light pressure remembering all too well the crush of those hands. Being left to face the Dean in the morning suddenly didn't seem so bad. My Sociopath boyfriend could kill me right now and walk away.

Time seemed to stand still as Sean pondered my fate. Finally he pulled a key from his pants pocket and reached up to release the cuffs. I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep, shuddering breath.

Intent on rubbing feeling back into my aching shoulders, I jumped as Sean's hand captured my jaw.

"Real soon."     

WC ~ 2,211   
© Copyright 2009 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540121-Dangerous-Games