*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541530-A-Letter-to-the-Passed
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Family · #1541530
A letter if I could I would send to my grandparents.
A Letter to the Passed



Dylan Barbee



    It has been years now since I have seen either of your faces, since I have hugged you, smiled, or even spoke to you. I still see the house I use to visit and spend countless nights at. Since you both have moved on so many things have changed some for the better some for the worst but one thing that remains sure is I miss you both! I can hardly picture your faces anymore or remember the scents of the house. You both left before I could give a real good bye and I wish I could. There are nights I will lay in bed and just wish to talk to you both and to hear from you. I wish to hear how you feel about how things have changed. Are you proud of the person I have become? I miss the laughter we use to share the jokes that were once told even in the passing days. I love you both and miss you so much I just hope you’re proud of me and what I have become. Although I never got a chance to say it, Goodbye I will always miss you and your imprint will never fade.

© Copyright 2009 dylan1988 (dylan1988 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541530-A-Letter-to-the-Passed