*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541708-Vamp-Vac-Chap-7-prev-was-chap-6
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1541708
Cabin two meets Vivian, TV educated vampire detective
Author's note:  Brief re-cap on the previous 6 chapters:  Vivian and Rafe have stashed a dead body that was found in a locked un-used guest room minutes prior to new guests arriving.  The couple runs a Fantasy Island type of resort for the undead, where they take great pleasure in manipulating the sexual escapades of the clients.

This chapter opens when (in the close of the 5th one) Vivian, hyped up on Jonathan's Were blood, attempted to question a guest.  She left to return to the main building knowing she is not herself, and has now barged in with her master key to a different locked occupied cabin when she hears a muffled cry of pain from within.

If you'd like to take the time and go back and read the first five chapters and leave a constructive review, I will reward you with an additional 1000GP's for your time for each chapter. I realize it is hard to jump in at this point and hope to encourage some reviewers to go  back and start from the beginning.



WARNING: THE OPENING HAS VERY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS - BUT NO ACTUAL SEX.






Chapter 7



“Can I help you?”  Inquires the tall leather clad Asian man.  His rigid penis juts out from where the black chaps don’t cover.  Sporting a tight leather cock ring and metal studded ball separator, his glans glistens with moisture from recent attention.  Jet Natushara’s heavy heeled leather biker boots thump as he takes two steps towards me at the door.  My eyes rise from the chaps and take in the rest of his ensemble.  A finely tooled vest leaves his chest mostly exposed.  The black soft leather frames and showcases the slim dangling silver chain connecting his pierced nipples.  “Shut the door, you’re letting the heat out” he adds casually.

I move as if on autopilot, actions separate from my mind.  Step in, swing close the door with one hand, stand perfectly still.  I can’t stop staring.  The sights assailing me have a mixed effect.  Where Jet was standing, there is a male companion dressed like a slave on his knees. He wipes his mouth on the back of his arm and pouts.

There is burly looking man with a slight paunch across the room.  He’s wearing full body leather complete with a hood and is easily identified by his familiar scent.  Crap! It’s Bob, one of our ground crew.  Bob is armed with a whip and has lowered his arm from it’s previous striking position.  Christ, that’s one for the books.  I never would have pegged this leather-encased enforcer as the mild mannered man who likes to drive the heavy machinery.  Learn something new everyday, that’s what my momma used to say.

That leaves the last in this foursome to be Natsuhara’s mate. Matt, is the naked man restrained against the floor to ceiling bookshelves and spread eagled where he stands.  The furniture has been pushed against one wall to give them all more room.  Matt’s head is turned to the side and he’s wearing a ball gag and cage mask.  It reminds me of the transport get up of Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs.  Matt has bloody slash marks across his muscular upper back.  Judging by the huge state of his erection and lack of struggling it’s a safe bet to assume this is all consensual. 

I’m torn between wanting to run screaming from the room to bleach my eyeballs and wishing the floor would open up at my feet and swallow me whole.  Snapping back into focus I realize they are all staring.  At me.  Why wouldn’t they be?  I’m the one that has put a pause to the obvious fun.  A clearing of a throat brings my wide eyed gaze back to the eyes of the man in the room wearing the cock ring.

“Uh, I heard a scream and was worried.  I apologize for my error.  I’ll be going now.”  I fumble behind me for the knob, not turning because I can’t seem to look away from all the heated flesh in the room. Look away!  Look away!  It’s like a car crash you pass on the highway.  You don’t want to see, but can’t seem to stop yourself.

A soft laugh reaches my ears.  Jet looks amused by the awkwardness I’m feeling.  “Want to join us?  We can always make room for one more.  Especially one with new parts to explore.”

His walks to me and places a hand on my flushed cheek.  Before I have a chance to process the fact that it might not be a good idea, his desires rush at me full force.  Apparently, Jet would like nothing better than to tie me to the bed and let every one of them here bring me over again and again against my will.  The group doesn’t enjoy rape and that wouldn’t be what it was.  Jet enjoys the appearance that perhaps I might not want it all to happen, making it just that little bit more naughty.

I jerk my head back enough to break the contact.  Unfortunately, not before the images have had a chance to invade my thoughts.  To have them tie and pleasure me for hours doesn’t sound all that bad when you actually think about it.  Four mouths to explore and worship my every curve.  Four sets of hands to tease, rub and entice my hot flesh.  Four eager excited pricks fighting to fill every hole in my body at once.  Is it hot in here?  I shiver all over at the prospect and Jet’s eyes dance with excitement.

“The thought intrigues you, does it not?”

Time for diplomacy and to get my ass out of here.  “How could it not when you are all so beautifully aroused and on display in front of me?  I thank you for the offer,” I must be careful to not insult this proud and powerful man “and it is a tempting one, believe me on that.  But I’ve made a vow to Rafe and I will not break it.”

“Ah, a lucky man, that one. Well, since you see we are all fine....” He trails off and expects me to pick up the blatant invite to leave.  Can’t blame him, if you don’t want to join the party then you should leave.

Staring again at all the eager and waiting pricks, my mind freezes for a moment.  “Yyyeees!”  I stutter like a fool.  Where is my composure of a moment ago? “I’ll be getting back to the main building now.” Still not turning, still fumbling for the door.  I can’t seem to take my eyes away from all of that straining silky flesh.... It should be illegal to look that tempting.  Oh wait, I think in several states what they are doing may very well be illegal!

Jet reaches behind me and opens the door.  “There you go now, we’ll see you later.”  My cheeks heat from my embarrassment and I back up until feet hit the porch.  Jet smiles broadly at the thoughts painted clearly on my red face while closing the door quietly.  His voice barks out “Back to the whip!  I want to see him bleed!” The sound of heavy boots thump a retreat from the door and I hear the crack of leather singing through the air and landing on flesh.

Yowza!  That’s not a sight I’ll be able to get out of my mind for a while.  I turn and walk (run) away before my hearing can pick up the wet sucking noises I’m sure will be quick to follow.  There is an undeniable wetness in my long johns and I’m glad I put them on.  Wet and wiggling against a seam of thick jeans is not very comfortable.  Steer the mind away...steer the mind away....deep breath in and out.

Smarter to focus on the business angle and how I can best use this new information.  Jet is such a private man I’m not really surprised he would rather play this out in his cabin than in the resort dungeon rooms.  Then again, he may not know we have them.  That’s something to note in his file and suggest a tour for their group tomorrow.  Let him decide on his own if he’d like to give the rooms a whirl. 

I’ll need to follow up with Bob as well and make sure Jet clouds his memories just enough so that tales of the evening don’t carry throughout our work force.  I make sure any employee involved in the BDSM games either can’t recall all the details or keeps their mouth shut on them.  Respect and privacy go hand in hand with our prices and the guest reputations are a high security issue.  I’ve never had a tabloid leak and I don’t intend for that to ever happen.

Realizing I’m doing more harm than good with my bumbling detective work, I decide to head back to the main building.  Opening the back door to our kitchen and stepping inside, I’m enveloped by the heat and smells of the room. Turning to close the thick solid door, I stiffen at the sounds that assail my ears.  Rafe and Jon laughing together? This is an unexpected turn of events.

Spinning back, I see that they are seated together at the table.  The scent of carmalized onions with peppers, sautéed mushrooms and a perfectly cooked steak fills my head. They lean together over the center of the table, clinking their beers and Rafe completes the sentence I walked in on “....and then she starts to scribble it all down furiously in one of those damn little notebooks she’s always using!” Jon continues to laugh along with him and a slow light begins to dawn in my brain.

These son of a bitches are laughing at me!  Me!  I could crush their little brains with a thought!  I could make them writhe on the floor in pain!  I could make them pee themselves!!

Or I could use this to my advantage.  It would be nice not to have them at each other’s throats.  If what they need is a moment to come together and complain or laugh at me, then so be it.

I may not be cut out to be a world class NYC detective any time soon, but that’s okay.  I am secure enough that I don’t need to be good at everything all the time.  How to proceed?  Their heads whip around at the sound of the door closing and I decide to continue the fragile moment of camaraderie.

“You think that was funny?  Wait till you hear what I just saw at cabin three....”

By the time I’m done they both have tears coursing down their faces.  “I don’t think I’ll ever be able to look at Bob the same way.” Jon gets out between guffaws.

“Now, now.  Don’t make me regret sharing.  We’ve all seen, and most of us have done, worse in the rooms upstairs.  It was just so unexpected that the moment was funnier than the discovery.”

“Yeah, but still....a leather hood?  Damn, that must have been a sight!”  Jon rises from his chair and carries his plate to the counter.  “Thanks for the meal Rafe.  It was just what I needed.”  Judging from the time, he didn’t sleep the whole hour like I was expecting.  He stretches and leans back against the sink.  “I’m still a bit bushed, maybe I’ll head to bed early tonight.  See you both later.”  He turns and heads for the door. 

“Viv? How about we check out room six tomorrow morning early?”  Jon says the last with a smile and I bet he’s replaying the scene Rafe was first telling him.  Jerk.

“That’ll be fine. I’ll meet you here and we’ll head up together.  Let’s say eight?”  He nods his agreement and leaves.  Through our whole exchange Rafe remains silent.

“I thought it best to stay quiet to allow the good vibes to live a bit longer.  It is a rare moment when I don’t feel like pummeling the guy.’’

“Yes, I know.  Imagine my surprise when I discovered what it was that brought it about.”  I give him a glare to remind him.  He looks a bit uncomfortable.  Good.

“Um, about that....see, it started innocent enough with both of us rehashing what has happened so far....and...uh...”  I decide to save him from himself.

“It’s okay, love, really.  I could care less.  There was a moment there when I almost crushed you both like bugs, but it was brief.” I smile to lesson the sting. “We’ve certainly had an odd day haven’t we?  Considering it’s not even nine o’clock yet, we’ve got a ways to go.”

Rafe looks at me closely. “You look better than you did when you left.  How are you feeling?”

“Still not myself yet.  I need to bleed some of this energy off.  I almost exposed myself tonight, and not in a good way.”  I fill him in on my conversation with Leo. “I think I left it OK, but he was a hard one to read.”

“Oh, that’s not good.  We’ll see him later tonight?”

“Yes, we should.”

“You haven’t touched him yet in the week he’s been here?  How has that happened?”

I answer a little sharper than the reply needs, “I was not at the front when he checked in.  He came earlier than expected, something about getting good tail winds. Now I’m thinking that no advanced phone call from the shuttle driver was all to avoid me.”

“Relax, I’m not criticizing, just asking.”  His sharp eyes take in my agitated state.  I’m not normally so sensitive.

Rafe looks at me a bit longer and tilts his head to the side.  “I know what will help.” Scooting his chair out a bit, he pats warm hard thighs in invitation.  “Come on over here and climb on board.  No time like the present.” I know exactly what he means, picking the thoughts from his mind.  He’s right.

Walking towards him in my bulky clothing, I peel off my coat and straddle his lap, dropping it to the floor behind me.  “Hey, I do need to talk to you after this, and we don’t have a lot of time.  This is not going to be a major undertaking, okay babe?”

He grins back at me “Ah, only time for a quick bite?  Then let’s get to it.”  Normally, I’d never be the one to push a quickie.  I love to draw every blood exchange out and let the emotions rack our bodies. This murder is hanging over our heads I’m getting tense and worried.  I want to talk about it all, work out a plan what to do, and the time seems to be getting away from me. 

Rafe senses the tension that has coiled inside under my skin, it permeates every fiber, feeling like it’s pushing to get out.  I feel the need to do - to be doing something - now, NOW!  He runs his hands up and down my arms to soothe me.

“Shush my liebling, you must turn your mind off sometimes.”  Like that is going to happen any time soon.  The were blood is driving me high and my skin feels itchy again.

He kisses me lightly on the mouth and reaches for a small silver pairing knife on the kitchen table. I feel a sharp nick on my neck a split second before his hot mouth latches on to the cut.  Rafe’s fingers reach between us as he pulls deeply on my neck.  The pressure of his strong hand, palm in, on the seam of my jeans is delicious.  It slowly rubs the juncture between my legs.  The action gives me something to focus on in the rush of sensations I’m feeling.  The weight against my mound is firm and steady, arousing in the heat of the moment.

My attention snaps back at the first deep pull of the blood from the slight wound.  The feeding allows me to push some of the excess power out with the flow.  Rafe moans against my skin from the power coursing through our joining, and I can feel his tongue lapping delicately at the torn edges of skin.  So much, liebling.  I can see why you felt so high strung.  Give it to me, let me ease you.

I didn’t know I needed it, but my body responds instantly. My hips thrust forward into his hand and I reach up to secure his head more firmly against my neck.  I push more power into him and can feel his teeth working the wound to keep it open.  The vampire ability to heal quickly is closing the wound before we’ve both had enough.

He bites down hard to re-open the cut and his next pull sends me streaking toward the brink, moaning out and thrusting like a wild woman towards that clever hand.  One more long deep suck and I scream “Yes!  Oh god, yes!” 

Writhing in his lap, I convulse sharply and lean forward onto his chest.  The orgasm came on so quick I barley have time to register the intensity of the release before the after shudders are racking my body.  Ah, quickies can be nice, especially when you don’t expect them.

Rafe pulls back and slips two fingers from his other hand into my mouth.  I suck languidly for a brief delectable moment. He reluctantly withdraws them and coats the wound on my neck with the saliva.  It heals the new bite instantly and Rafe licks the small trace amounts of blood off my neck leaving soft kisses behind.

“You needed that hon. The energy had to be bled off a little.”

Barking out a ragged laugh, I sag forward onto that big hard warm chest “A little?  You think?” He just rubs my back slowly up and down.  Like he’s trying to calm a run away horse, accurate, since that is how I felt before.

Nudging against my lower abdomen is the hardness of Rafe’s unspent pleasure. “You know I don’t like to leave you hanging, but there isn’t a lot of time for the thorough attention I’d like to give certain parts of your anatomy right now.”

He chuckles “Never you fear, I’m not an untried lad who needs to ravish you at every turn.  It’ll keep for later.  Let’s have that talk you were so concerned about.”



YOU MADE IT THIS FAR -- WHY NOT EARN 4500 GP's AND LEAVE A REVIEW?  EVERY BIT OF HELPFUL ADVICE IS APPRECIATED



Like the first six and want to read more? Email me at cjellison@writing.com and I will include you in a private group to keep reading.  I was advised by my mentor not to continue with publicly posting the whole book if I'd like to entice a publisher (something about they can claim if it is posted on this public site it is already published).

The group is rewarded for feedback with GP's for reading and giving an opinion, more points are rewarded for constructive feedback or corrections made in the edit point format.  Want to earn thousands of GP's for your time?  Then this is the group for you!!

Thanks for reading and I appreciate all the helpful feedback!


"Vampire Vacation - The Novel GROUP
© Copyright 2009 C.J.Ellisson (cjellisson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1541708-Vamp-Vac-Chap-7-prev-was-chap-6