*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1543788-My-Lost-Love
by rfboy
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1543788
A love like most taken by another.
The time passes by from day to day as I sit alone and wonder where my life will lead me today.  You are gone now and I will never forget you, your smile bright and cheery, your face beautiful as the morning suns with radiance like I have never seen in a woman, your eyes so wondrous and of the deepest green, with a glow of life itself, your skin so soft to the touch like a fine silk this I will never forget. Only once in a lifetime does a person get to feel the love that you and I have had the pleasure to share. I will never forget you. Nor will I forget the love that you brought into my life, I long for that passion again, that I will miss and always cherish my sweet my love. The tears that I now shed I do not regret. The knowing of your soul and the time that we spent will stand in my heart my love as long as it may beat. You I may have lost but, the love we had and the beauty of your face will be a photograph burned forever in my mind. As the tears stream down my face now, for love that I can no longer have. These tears I shed will never show how much I will miss you and how empty I am inside without you. I feel that my heart has been ripped out of my chest. It feels like the earth is standing still and I am alone with no one to help ease my pain. This letter will not change things. This letter that you will never read I will keep as a memory locked deep inside for no one to see. This letter is for you darling and I hope that someday we can be together again and then this letter you will then see. I do not understand where we went wrong why he took you from me and why you let it be. I know that time will heal and time will pass one day we may meet again and even for just one moment, I wish to see that smile that face and the beauty that holds you forever in my heart. That once in a lifetime beauty no one else will ever possess. Goodbye my love, my sweet, until we meet again I promise that I will never forget, My Lost Love.
© Copyright 2009 rfboy (rfboy98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1543788-My-Lost-Love