*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1543797-Setting-Your-Review-Filters
by Jace
Rated: E · Article · How-To/Advice · #1543797
Step by step instructions for setting your review notifications to public.
As you find yourself becoming more involved with contests and activities on WDC, you might have occasion to participate in a reviewing forum, contest or challenge.  Whichever the case, many such events require the event leader to be able to find your reviews on the Public Review page and credit them. 

This article outlines the procedures for setting your filter to public.

1.  Click on My Account, which can be found in the Navigation menu, and select the *Gear* Account Settings link (second from the top).

2.  Under the Account Settings section, first select Privacy Options.

3.  In the first section, scroll down to the
Public Rating and Review Counts heading, and select Yes, Make Review Activity Public in the window.

4.  Then click the
Submit Changes box. You should see a Success! message indicating the change was correctly processed.

5.  Next scroll down to the fourth section Other Options.

         a.  Make sure both the Public Review Checkbox Default and Review Contest Entry Checkbox Default are set to Default as Checked.

         b.  Make sure Review the Mixer Opt-Out is set to Review Mixer On.

6.  Click the
Submit Changes box again verifying the success message.


You should be ready to rate and review to your heart's content AND get credit for them.  Good luck and REVIEW ON!




Updated on 20 Feb 2024 to reflect the latest Site modifications.
© Copyright 2009 Jace (sybaritescribe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1543797-Setting-Your-Review-Filters