*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544572-Why-chapter-3
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #1544572
Please read other chapters first :) And, just telling you, it's gonna get juicy soon.
Good morning, sleeping beauty

That was the text message I woke up to the next morning. I smiled as I thought back to the night before, which was arguably the best night of my life. Yes, I was that happy.

"You make a pretty cute Grim Reaper, you know that?"
"Oh? That's the coolest Spongebob costume I've ever seen."
"Keller looks like a terrorist. Kel, I meant it as a compliment, calm... ow!" I said as Keler hit me with his pillowcase of unnessacary sugar. "You wanna take this outside?"
"We are outside, smarty pants," and with that, Sasha and Nathan looked on as we got in a full blown pillow fight right there in the middle of the street.
"Is she normally like this?" I heard Nathan ask.
"Only every day," Sasha answered.
"I love you too, Sasha" I said sarcastically as I tried to control my laughter as Keller and I walked back to where they were standing.
'I think she's cute when she's crazy," Nathan said as we started walking again.
"Marina, I think you bruised my spine," Keller said, drawing attention back to himself.
"Ha. You got a few good shots in too. I don't know how I'm going to explain the bruised elbow to my mom. I told her we wouldn't be partcipating in any shenanigains."
"Like this?' Nathan asked.

And then he looked straight into my eyes and kissed me. It was just the littlest peck, but it filled my stomach with butterflies that paralyzed my body and made it hard to think straght.
'Yeah, probably something like that."


After I wrote back, I got a text from Jessie.

OMG sasha told me, he kissed you, he really kissed u? u owe us big time for this one marina :)

Did I mention how much I love Jessie?
© Copyright 2009 Andylee (andylee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1544572-Why-chapter-3