*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1545461-You-must-love-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Owi
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1545461
Further reflections on the tragedy of an isolated cynic


As I am caught in the mix of the lights and the glits, imprisoned by the freedoms that are based on a myth, I have been taught to run after a dream that does not exist. Like the rose that grew from concrete as explained by Mr Shakur, you must celebrate my will know and my tenacity to reach the sun. My never ending urge to explain my convictions and my never ending need to justify my philosophy. some people call it weird while others call it stupid, I prefer to call it my tragedy or my justifiable destruction.



You may not like the man I am or the man i will become, but you must always respect and recognize the fact that i still became a man. You may not like the path that i walk or the direction that i take, but at least i walk a path chosen on my own and take a direction that i feel is right ... A path whose end holds my redemption, and whose cost is the beautiful solitude. With my soul trapped in this liberated mindset, I have traded my last breath for tears and all my blood for absolutely nothing ... Yet i still breath and i miraculously still bleed, you must love me because I miraculously still be.



Dont hate me because you dont like what what i am doing with my life today, hate me when i change what i am doing because i am scared of what you are going to say. S0 until i am visibly shaken or terrified by your lame words, you have absolutely no choice but to love me.
© Copyright 2009 Owi (owiz22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1545461-You-must-love-me