*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1545683-Our-Second-Semester-Tasks
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mayora
Rated: E · Other · Activity · #1545683
Our Second Semester Tasks NSTP CWTS
Lizelle T. Tabaquero
Sgt. at Arms
BSECE 1a

Our Second Semester Tasks

“We cannot perform our tasks to the best of our power, unless we think well of our own capacity.”
The 2nd semester during NSTP-CWTS is full of life and full of adventure. Cooperation is also present in everything. This is the new start of our Civic welfare activity, where we are now working for the good of the community.
The 2nd semester was started by a program wherein the Pastors who handled advisory classes were introduced one by one and also the designated places were explained clearly. We, the over-all officers were in charge of keeping the program well.
I, as one of the Sgt at arms, stayed at the gymnasium’s door, to watch for those students who are not wearing the NSTP T-shirt. Those who wore other T-shirt are not allowed to enter the gymnasium, unless if there is a reasonable matter.
One of my memorable experiences together with my officer mates was when we attended the “Kaya Natin Leadership Forum,” held last January 10, 2009, at the Araulo University Gymnasium. This is a movement of Filipinos from different sectors of society that aim to espouse ethical leadership.
I am glad for having a chance to be here and to learn great things from the speakers. Their point of view in life were very inspiring, especially for the youth like us. At the end of the forum, I’ve learned to trust myself and to work hard to attain my goals in life.
Aside from the things that I’ve learned, I’ve also developed a bond together with my officer mates, especially to Genesan, who is a very kind person. Our President, Fhrizz de Jesus is good leader and a good companion whom we can follow.
It is not quite good to know that I’m one of those who can’t attend the “Alay Lakad” going to the College of Immaculate Concepcion, for a reason that I’ve got a dysmenorrheal or cramps. There are also times when I, Stephanie and Eduard can’t attend the meetings due to conflict of class schedules.
As I already stated that it’s been hard for us to attend meetings, but it doesn’t mean that we are running out of our responsibilities as an over-all officers. We still tried to give our extra time just to ask about what is the past meeting all about.
Our first rounding, which is our visiting for every Barangays. I am group 2 and my group mates are Christopher, Jansen, and Christine. It is dated January 31, 2009 where we are assigned to go at Mabini Extension and Magsaysay Norte, but accidentally had visited the Bantug Bulalo.
At the Bantug Bulalo, we saw the students feeding the children with sandwiches and I think it’s pretty good. We had also seen the students at the Mabini extension doing a cleaning program, the place was cleaned properly but they should not burned wastes.
The Barangay Magsaysay Norte is such a nice place. When we went here, we saw the students walking while giving goods to every house. They were all loaded with plastic goods and I think that is a very good idea, to go house by house.
Lastly, “Kalinga sa Mahirap Program,” I think that this is the last program for the community service. Ten families from different residents were invited to attend. They were pleasantly welcomed and entertained. The aim of this program is to give a little help for the welfare of people.
At the end of the program, the certificates were given for specific persons. Officers, especially our dear President work hard just to make this program harmonious. The only thing that I’ve done is to arrange the chairs properly while students are leaving the gymnasium.
The 2nd semester of NSTP- CWTS is truly different from the 1st semester. We have started from developing our confidence and then transferring it by means of our work. I think that we cannot perform our tasks to the best of our power, unless we think well of our own capacity.
© Copyright 2009 Mayora (lizellemayora at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1545683-Our-Second-Semester-Tasks