*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546280-Deer-in-the-Meadow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Pets · #1546280
It's a writing about my cat. In which I love very much.
She is a magnificent creature. Unlike any other I’ve had before, or will have after her. She has a peaceful look about her. She never seems to be fully satisfied, but she is satisfied to an extent in which she is content. She has a certain beauty about her. Her colors and shades blend into a perfect camouflage.  She is my deer lying in the meadow. She always seems to know what’s going on. Her tolerance for dogs and men, is quite average. But her passion for revenge spikes high above all others. She does not strike simply because she can, she strikes because she knows that this is the right opportune moment. And when she strikes, it is done with such grace and poise. It is a quick and smooth attack. One that leaves a lasting impression. I have been so fortunate to witness her action. She hissed and sent the dog yelping and running for it’s life. But she wasn’t thru. She then sprinted off like a cheetah and chased the dog. All the while, she swatted, and sometimes made contact, at the scared animal in front of her. And as soon as she was thru and felt that the dog had learned it’s lesson, she came to a halt and began cleaning herself as though nothing had disturbed her.
         
She is amazing simply because she is who she is. She is a stubborn one. One must earn the right to touch her magnificent coat. One cannot simply reach out to her. You must stand off and wait till she invites you to pet her.  But once you begin to stroke her, she becomes the drug and you become the drug. She longs for one to stroke her. But she is too full of pride to show it. As soon as you touch her, she can’t help but to moan softly and silently. And you can’t help but to continue to pet her. If you are so lucky, you might hear her purr. Her purr is beautiful. One of a kind.
         
Her love is only of that in which she can give. She rarely ever looks you straight in the eye, but when she does, you know she is speaking to you thru her heart. She guards her heart very well. Even though she has a huge heart. She has an uncanny ability to lift even the darkest and worst moods. Her sense of timing is amazing. Always at the right place at the right time. I love her unconditionally. Just as I have when we first picked her out.
         
Her patience is a gold mine in which I wish that I could dig up and claim. She has only caused me physical pain once, but it didn’t hurt all that bad. Though she has caused me such heartache and grief many a time. But even so, I still love her.
         
She walks ever so silently. One must truly pay attention and listen hard to hear her. Although, I did not hear her the day she walked into my heart and left small paw prints that will last a lifetime.
         
Her cry might be pathetic to some ears, but to me, it is a sweet melody just crying out for it’s harmony. So I speak to her in my tongue as she replies back in hers. Though we can’t fully understand each other, I know deep within my heart exactly what she is saying. There has even been times in which she has sang to me a pure and heartbreaking song. It was beautiful and I never shall forget it.
         
She appears as a laid back, easy going creature. She has a wonderful, brilliant personality that is completely one-of-a-kind. She can listen to you speak with one ear and listen to her surroundings with the other. She sits in a perfectly aligned into a square beneath her body. Head facing directly forward. Chest slightly puffed out. Back arched into the perfect position that makes you just stare at her.
         
She is a beast only when she needs to be. She stood firmly over her children. She was strong when we had to take them away from her. She is the toughest of her kind. Enduring battles and the beating that the earth has sent her way. What don’t kill you, makes you strong. She is strong. So unbelievably strong. And for that, I envy her a little.
         
She will always be in my heart. Near or far. Dead or alive. I will never forget her. She is my hero of her kind. She my deer in the meadow. She is my sweet pea pumkin pie. She is my baby girl. She is my Calico Maye.
© Copyright 2009 Treble Clef (opalstone24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546280-Deer-in-the-Meadow