*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546995-There-was-blood-dripping-from-the-knife
Rated: E · Other · Contest · #1546995
Just a contest entry.. Wish me luck
There was blood dripping as she laid the knife down. She inched her way past the kitchen to the living room. She stoped for a second as she stood by her best friends body. She didn't mean for anything like this to happen. She barely remembered what had happened. All she knew was that she had come home to find her best friend snuggled up with her boyfriend. Then the picture of the knife, dripping with blood. She could not seem to get the image out of her mind. She sat for a moment and looked at the static on the T.V. She rest her feet on the body that lay near. She just sat there and stared. She did not know what to do next. What would happen next?

Her boyfriend walked across the living room. He sat down next to her and told her everything was going to be O.K.

"I know it's not easy, that first kill, but you will get used to it I promise."
"How am I going to get used to killing my friends?"
"Trust me as long as we don't get cought everything will be just fine. I know it is hard but the fact that she was going to try and get with me, isnt that enough?"
"Yeah I suppose your right, what are we going to do with the body?"
"Get a bag from the closet, and go around to the back of the house and get a cinder block. The fish at the bottom of the river are going to eat good tonight."

© Copyright 2009 basketballinnow (basketballinno at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1546995-There-was-blood-dripping-from-the-knife