*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1547310-Oral-Satisfaction
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Adult · #1547310
An examination of their lives so far
The girls wait in the icy room fervently hoping with all their might that for just one night they won’t get picked. Their hope rises with each passing minute, but then once again it happens. Their masters force them to do degrading things over and over again. After only a few minutes the keepers are exhausted and everything comes rushing out in a white mess. They are left lying there, pain and humiliation etched on their features. They dare not talk while the owners are near, for they will have to endure more suffering only to be immediately discarded. They are each highly ashamed.

“How can we do this to ourselves,” questions Blanche as she wipes the sticky goo from her body.
“I don’t know! I hate it though! Each time we do this I feel so used,” wails Crystal.
“I can still feel his hands all over my body, pushing me deeper and deeper.”
She shudders violently and moans.“I hate how he breathes on me. It’s so hot and rancid. I just want to curl up and die every time he opens his mouth.”

For the next few minutes each girl is left alone to her own thoughts, each one thinking how great it was before…everything. They know that there is no way out of the mess that they are in; they are slaves to the needs of other people. 
         “I just wish we didn’t have to do this every single day. Isn’t there anything that we can do, even for a short while? It's like I am a puppet on strings or something.”
         “Crystal, you know that this is the best thing for us. Just think where else we would be if we didn’t have this job. We’d probably be in a dumpster in a dark alley somewhere.”
         “But isn’t that better then this? Isn’t laying in a rat infested dump far better then the degradation that we put up with every day? I’d rather be there and be free rather then be here and be chained!”
         “I can’t say that I’d rather be strewn in with rotting food but-“
         “Look at us! We are at our prime! Our bodies are full, lean and smooth. We have these incredible curves and we are stuck doing this!”

Blanche just stared disbelievingly at Crystal. “Don’t you realize that because we have these curves and these bodies that we are forced to do this? There is nothing out there for us. No one would accept us for who we are. Who cares about our milky and clear complexion. It’s how we do the job and no matter how we feel about it, we do this pretty damn well.”
         “So we are stuck living out a nightmare just because of our goddamn looks? That’s not fair and I can’t even believe that you would even accept that!”

Blanche bristled with anger. “I want to get out of here as much as you do. Remember I have been here longer then you have. I’ve seen what happens when you get old; you get immediately replaced with a newer, younger model that goes faster and does it better. Don’t you think that I want to get out before that happens to me? I want to see the world, enjoy life and be happy. I started here at such an early age so I never had the chance to do what I wanted. You are not the only one who hates working here.”

         “Blanche, I’m so sorry. I guess I keep forgetting that you have been doing this for a while now. Living here just gets me so frustrated and disgusted with myself. It’s so dark and cold and there is always a leak.”
At that moment they heard the steady drip of the water falling, one of the constant sounds in their life.

         They grow quiet as they scan the poorly illuminated room, almost bare with no furniture. As they gaze around their prison their eyes fall onto the mess that they were part of earlier. It’s now starting to crust over but it still makes them burn with shame. Suddenly, they are overwhelmed with the pungent smell. They didn’t notice it earlier but now it appears to be everywhere, as if it is coming from the walls themselves. Crystal whimpers weakly and collapses on the ground. With tears in her eyes she says that she can’t bear to have this life anymore.

         The girls sit in solitude for the rest of the night, until day breaks and then they hear their masters coming for them.
         As the men get ready, the girls resign themselves to another day of humiliation. They know that pain, suffering and agony await them, for this is the daily life of a toothbrush.
© Copyright 2009 supersarah (supersarah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1547310-Oral-Satisfaction