*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1547806-the-painful-glory-of-a-medico
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #1547806
do you feel you touch sky if you get admited to a medical college? you do! but remember...
hi,

wnat to know what it takes to be a doctor... who treats people? well, you have to  be a medico at first... and at last. because once you become one you are to lose your vigor, and vitality... you become just noone! a medico is noone.

  before going there you think you'll learn something creative, something positive... and what you learn is just opposite... you have to learn copying, you must face ragging, to fall prey to peer pressure and do ragging, to mug up things without understanding, and to stop thinking! you do stop thinking, and get divorsed from creativity, and you feelings! you stop caring patients, they become just cases... mark giving cases! and you become a computer... a virus affected computer, that just stores information, and present neately, and steals information from cheats whenever required!

marks become your sole aim, sole life, your heaven... and your life becomes a hell, a dirty, unhealthy hell! in your exams you write hazards of smoking, maybe by copying, or by mugging up, and in in hostel you go and start smocking! and noone stops you because you are not expected to  understand the things, and apply them... you are no more humans, you are just parrots... brainless parrots!

and you don't grow... you just can't grow... or take a psychiatry treatment for your depression if you really want to grow!!!



© Copyright 2009 psycica (nums at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1547806-the-painful-glory-of-a-medico