*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549336-Love-is-betrayal
Rated: 13+ · Article · Young Adult · #1549336
This is a short article on the betrayal of love and what the outcome may be.
I once gave a chance to one who had the potential to be that one. He was smart, charming, humorous, and attractive. Yet, he was risky, unfaithful, and dangerous, yet I gave him my all.



I knew him before so I was aware of his dangerous history. Yet he being of a Sagittarius like me, used lust and charm to get his way. It would be a few weeks maybe a month of constant flirtation. I ran to far and fell in love with a ghost who I gave a crown to, that crown being my heart.



He had different girlfriends and it became harder to believe he still crushed on me even if he did use his flirtation while they were gone not thinking of him.



It was an adventure of two days which had been planned by me and him to be an exploration but then turned out to be a boring trip to a place I had been before. Upon my departure home, we had a moment of which we do not speak of because it still to this day keeps me puzzled maybe him too, but he is a mysterious person so I don't know how he even feels right now.



After many months I had given up. I thought, "How silly of me to think I had a chance?" I just wanted to prove them wrong. All of them, even him, would be amazed and surprised. I wanted to have a magical effect on him. I imagined to far possibly.......just possibly.



I remember being with my family and my phone consistently rang. I was aggravated because I didn't know who it was until I received a voicemail sometime passed midnight. I was ecstatic and angry at myself for not answering the phone.



Then we started going out after he realized I was gone to someone who would treat me to ice creams. It was also hilarious to see his ex-girlfriend jealous and make up lies to make me look like a desperate wannabe when I was what I wanted to be except I was not the only one.



I was upset to find out he didn't find me a keeper. I didn't believe in marraige because I didn't believe in a relationship.



Then we developed a habit we couldn't control and won't stop even to this day. An annoying begger or for now hustler wanted fifty cents. I was determined to not "lend" a penny to him, but the deal in return was to good. I would get my fifty cents back and a kiss from the one I loved. Our teacher dismissed us and I got a little peck on the check. I found his lips soft and sexy.



Days after that they were more romantic and embracing. We were in lust and love. They were more deeper when we had our first french kiss. I loved him with more feelings soon he would love me back. It would be weeks before we would officially be girlfriend and boyfriend. But we found pleasure in each other.



Now I sit here writing about him and wishing his pride wasn't so valuable. But it is and now I can only wait until high school to ever get the chance to embrace his lips again.
© Copyright 2009 raubingiovanni (monae007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1549336-Love-is-betrayal