*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1550230-Qualm
Rated: 13+ · Novella · Experience · #1550230
A teen's world gets flipped upside down. She may have to grow up sooner than expected.
August 29th -September 5th


Thursday
         Morgan Feldman started laughing when she looked at an old oak tree in her back yard. "What sissy? Why are you laughing?" Morgan's baby sister, Brooke, asked. Brooke was five years old. Morgan was fifteen years old. Their mom was at work a lot. Morgan and Brooke's dad died almost five years ago. Brooke had been only three months old at the time of the accident. Brooke and Morgan's relationship has always been more mother/daughter than sister/sister. Morgan has always taken care of Brooke.
         "I wrote this in the tree back when you were one." Morgan told Brooke pointing to a carving in that old oak tree. Morgan F. Loves Creek L. Brooke read the carving silently. "You loved Creek?" Brooke asked partially confused and partially disgusted. "Yes, I did. I mean, I still do. He has a girlfriend. But she doesn't deserve him." Morgan said. "Why doesn't dessert him?" asked Brooke. "Deserve. Not dessert. She is cheating on him." said Morgan. "Oh. Does Creek know?" Brooke asked. "No, honey. He doesn't." Morgan said grabbing her little sister's hand. Morgan and Brooke walked back into their house on the leaf-covered trail.
         "Sissy, your phone was just ringing." Brooke said when Morgan walked out of the bathroom from taking a shower. "Thank you." Morgan said taking her cell from Brooke. She had three missed calls. Creek, Walker and Janelle had called her. Morgan returned Janelle's call first. Janelle wanted to hang out. Morgan gave Walker a call. He asked if Morgan wanted to hang at the mall. Finally, Morgan called Creek back. "Hey, Creek. I was in the shower." Morgan said into the phone. "That's cool. I need to talk to you in person." Creek said. "Meet me at the mall in an hour. Walker and Janelle will be there, too." said Morgan. "Okay. What about the little one?" Creek asked. "She'll be there, too." Morgan said. "Alright. Bye." Creek said. "See you at the mall." Morgan said be for flipping her phone shut.
         "Brookie, get ready to go to the mall. We're meeting Janelle, Walker and Creek. I'll do your make-up if you want." Brooke ran out of Morgan's room to get ready. Morgan put on her Hollister hoodie and jeans. She also put on her white and gold Puma's. She had just applied her gold eye shadow just as Brooke walked in. "Sissy, how do I look?" Brooke asked beamingly. "Fabulous." Morgan said. Brooke was wearing a long sleeved shirt that was baby pink with a black sweat suit. "Sit down. I'll do your hair and makeup." Brooke sat down. Morgan applied pale pink eye shadow, black eyeliner and mascara to Brooke's eyes. Morgan also placed her hair into a half ponytail. "Brooke. Go put on your sneakers. I'll be right there." Morgan said. Morgan applied her own eyeliner and mascara. She also applied her gold shimmery lip gloss. Then, Morgan threw her hair into a ponytail. She jogged down the stairs to the front door. Brooke was ready to go. "Can I sit in the front seat?" Brooke asked. "I'm sorry. Not today, sis. I promise you can next time."
         "Hey Morgan. Hey little one." said Walker. "Hi Walker." "Walker. W-A-L-K-E-R. Walker." "Very good, Brooke. Are you going to Kindergarten this week?" Walker asked. "Yeah. On Wednesday." Brooke said proudly. "Hey Brookie. Hey Morg Morg." Janelle greeted the sisters. "Hey Janelle." "Janelle. J-A-N-E-L-L-E. Janelle." "Cool." Janelle said impressed. "Morgan. Brooke." Creek said dully. "What no Morgster?" Morgan asked jokingly. "It's serious." Creek said. "Creek. C-R-E-E-K. Creek." "Amazing, Brooke. That's really great." "Morgan. I have to talk to you privately." Creek whispered. "Would you guys keep an eye on Brooke for one second ?" Morgan asked. "Sure." Janelle said.
         Creek and Morgan walked to the hallway filled with unused payphones. "Morgan, I like another girl....but, I can't dump Samantha. I would feel terrible." Creek said in all seriousness. "Sam is cheating on you with Aaron Hudson." Morgan blurted. Creek took out his cell phone and called Sam. "Hey babe." Samantha said. "We're through." Creek said before hanging up. "Okay. Now. Who do you like?" Morgan said. "It's not important right now."
         "Let's go to Best Buy." Walker suggested. Walker and Creek played video games. Janelle, Morgan and Brooke looked at movies. "Look. There's Jason." Janelle said. Jason was the star quarterback for the school's varsity team. "He's headed over here." Janelle said. "Hi Morgan." Jason said. Brooke came running over with the Cinderella DVD in her hand. "Look. Look. Can we get it? Can we? Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top." Brooke asked. "Yeah, honey. But you have to clean your room." Morgan said squatting to be Brooke's height. "Okay. I will. I promise." Brooke said. "Go find Creek and Walker." Morgan said. When Brooke skipped towards the video games, Jason said "Uhm...is that your daughter?" "No. She's my little sister." Morgan said. "Oh. Sorry. I just figured..." Jason said quite embarrassed. "It's okay. I get that a lot. Well, bye. We have to go find the guys and my sister." "Wait, Morgan. Do you wanna go out sometime?" "Sure. Call me."  “Great. Bye.” Jason walked away. “Walker. Creek. Do you two want to hang out with Morg, Brookie and I?” Janelle asked. “Yeah. What are we going to do?” Creek questioned. ”Can we watch a movie? Or two?” Walker asked. “Sure. My place?” Morgan suggested. “Alright. We will stop at Blockbuster on the way.” Creek referred to himself and Walker. “Keep it PG-13. Brooke will be watching.” Janelle reminded the guys. Morgan, Janelle, and Brooke got into Morgan’s blue Dodge Neon.  Walker drove his green Ford pick-up. Creek drove his silver Jeep Grand Cherokee.
         When Morgan, Janelle and Brooke got to the house, it was raining. Walker got there next. Then, Creek got there at 2:01. Creek had rented Little Manhattan, Mermaids and House of Wax for later on. Morgan got blankets and turned up the heat. Brooke closed all the windows. Janelle made microwave popcorn. Creek got sodas. Walker locked all the doors. Everyone sat in the living room. Creek and Morgan sat on the loveseat. Janelle sat at Walker’s feet. Walker sat in the recliner. Brooke laid on her stomach in the center of the room.  “Can we watch Little Manhattan first?” Brooke asked. “Of course, little one.” Walker  said. Brooke put in Little Manhattan and laid back down. “Hey Minnie-Me. Can you hand me the popcorn?” Morgan asked. “Here.” Brooke handed Morgan a large, overflowing bowl of popcorn. “What the hell? Walker, are you asleep?” Janelle asked. “I guess he really was exhausted. He told me earlier but I didn’t think he was that tired.” Janelle said. “Hey. Walker’s phone is ringing.” Morgan grabbed his phone and answered it. “Hello.” Morgan said. “Morgan. Is that you?” A girl’s voice asked. “Yeah. Who is this?”  “Samantha.” “Oh. Hi.” “Do you know what that call was about earlier?” “Creek broke it off with you.” “Why?” “You cheated on him. Duh.” “Can I speak to Walker?” “Bye. I have to go make out with Walker, Creek and Jason.”  Morgan walked back into the living room. “Who was that?” Janelle asked. “HER.” Morgan moaned in disgust. “Oh god.” Creek said. “Can I stay at Lola’s tonight?” Brooke asked. “Yes. You can. Walker will give you a ride.” Morgan said.“ Lola is Walker’s younger sister.
         When Walker finally woke up, it was 7:30 p.m. “Walker, can you give me a ride home?” Janelle asked. “Yeah. Let’s go now. Bye Morg. Bye Creekster.” Walker said leaving. When it was only Creek and Morgan, Creek said “Morgan. I have to tell you something important.” “Huh?” “You know how earlier I said I liked someone?” “Yeah.” “Well. Guess who she is? You‘ll never get it.” “Shelby?” “No.” “I give up. Who?” “Her initials are MTF.” “Molly The Frog?” “Who?” “Our pet in biology last year.” “Oh. No.” “Who is it then?” “Morgan Tahlia Feldman.” “Shut up!”  “I’m serious.” “Are you kidding me?” “Stop laughing.” Creek said frustrated. “I am so sorry. I’m laughing at myself.” “Why?” “I have to show you something. Come on. Put on your shoes and jacket.” Creek threw on his leather jacket and sneakers. “I’m ready.” Creek said. “Okay. Lets go.” Morgan grabbed Creek’s hand and pulled him out the door. They went on the leaf-covered path. When they reached the tree Morgan said “Read this.” “When did you write this?” Creek asked oddly. “Eleven.” Morgan answered. “Wow. You liked me four years ago. Too bad I wasn’t dating back then.” Creek said. “Yeah. We totally would’ve dated.” Morgan said looking at the ground. “Will you consider going out with me sometime?” Creek asked. “No. I won’t consider it.” “Why not?” “I already have an answer.” “Oh. Then, I’ll go home.” Creek said disappointed. “Yes. I will go out with you sometime.” Morgan said quickly. “Really?” Creek said happily. “Yeah. Anytime.” “Oh. Well, I guess I’ll leave now.” “What? Why do you have to leave? Why can’t you stay until my mom gets home?” “Yeah. I guess I can stay longer.” “When are you supposed to be home?” “I’m not. I was supposed to go to Walker’s.” “Okay. Lets go inside. We’ll make hot chocolate.”
         They told me but I didn’t listen. Creek’s phone rang. “Hello?” Creek asked. “Hey Creek. What’s up?” Jason asked. “Jason. Now isn’t the time. I’m busy. Bye.” “You and I aren’t doing anything special. You could’ve talked to him.” Morgan sipped at her hot cocoa. “ You and I could be doing something.” Creek suggested. “Wait a little bit.” I’m here without you baby. Morgan’s phone rang. “Hola mi madre. What’s up?” “Hey. Nothing. Can you make dinner? Spaghetti.” “Yeppers. Bye. Te amo.” “Do you want to stay for dinner?” “Yeah.” Morgan walked into the kitchen and started making dinner. While she was stirring the sauce, she felt a body slip behind her and hands slip around her waist. “Hey Creek. My mom will be home soon. So, don’t get too excited.” “Morg, you and your words. But, I have a question?” “Yeah?” Morgan turned to face Creek. Creek kissed her. “Whoa!” Morgan was shocked. “Yeah.” He kissed her again. Creek opened his mouth to say something. Morgan kissed him. Miss Feldman interrupted their kiss. “Hello Creek. Hello Morgan. Is dinner finished?” “Yeah. It just got done.” Creek got plates and silverware. Morgan set the table. When they sat down to eat, Miss Feldman asked Creek “I take it you and Samantha aren’t doing well as of late?” “I broke up with her because she was messing with Aaron behind my back. I was supposedly moving too slow for her.” Creek said. “Mom. Don’t forget I’m hitting the slopes this weekend.” “Yeah. Why don’t I do the dishes tonight?” Miss Feldman said. “Okay. We are going to go upstairs and pack.”
         “Here. Put this on my bed.” Morgan handed Creek a baby pink and sea foam green duffle bag. Creek set the bag on the bed and walked back to the closet where Morgan was standing. “Here, two pairs of jeans, two pairs of sweats, a sweatshirt, a long-sleeved shirt, and a tee shirt. Put those in my bag please.” Morgan said. Creek put them in the bag and walked to the dresser, where Morgan was now ransacking her top drawer. “Two sport bras, two bras, two camisoles, two pairs of socks, and my reading glasses.” Morgan said handing the stack to Creek. Creek packed her bag and then sat at her computer desk. “Do you have any gum?” Creek asked. “Yeah. In my purse.” Morgan said.
         Morgan left the room and started down the stairs. Creek looked for the gum in her purse when he found something he dreaded. When Morgan walked in the room, Creek closed the door. “Oh my god. I can’t believe you have these.” Creek said holding up a pack of pills. “So what if I’m on the Pill? At least I‘ll be a little safer.” Morgan said. “Well. Have you….‘you know‘ yet?” Creek asked. “No. But at least I’ll be safe when I do.” Morgan said. “Good. I mean I’m glad you’re smart.” Creek said. “Yeah. But, do you want to be the reason I’m prepared? Or do you want me to lose my virginity to someone else?” Morgan asked. “Well. Of course not.” Creek said. “Creek, dear, do you want to stay in the guestroom tonight because its getting late and it is raining out?” Ms. Feldman asked. “Yeah. Thanks, Ms. Feldman.” Creek said. “You and I will ride to Walker’s tomorrow and then to the highway. Be up at 6:30 a.m. We have to be on the road at 7:30 a.m.” Creek said heading to the guestroom. Morgan had closed her door when Creek walked down the hallway. Creek forgot the extra comforter from Morgan’s closet. So he just walked in without knocking. Creek walked over to the closet, which has mirror doors, and opened it. He grabbed the comforter and closed the door.
         When he turned around , Morgan was standing there in her bra and underwear with her back towards him. He walked up behind her and grabbed her hips. Morgan screamed. “OMG! CREEK! DON’T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!” Ms. Feldman started walking down the hall. Morgan quickly threw on her oversized tee. “Is everything alright in here?” “Yes. Creek just startled me. That’s all.” “Oh. Well, good night.” Ms. Feldman said. “Good night, Ms. Feldman. Good night, Morgan.” Creek said leaving the room. Ms Feldman left without another word. Morgan went to bed.


Friday
         At 2:30 a.m., Morgan’s phone rang. “Hello.” Morgan said sleepily. “Morgan. I need to tell you something major.” Janelle said. “Okay. Shoot.” Morgan said. “Guess who just found out they are pregnant.” Janelle said. “Who?” “Samantha.” “Oh my god. I got to go. I will call you back later. Bye.”  Morgan jumped out of bed and ran to the guestroom. Morgan knocked on the door. Creek opened the door alarmed. “Morgan. Is something wrong?” Creek asked worried. “Well, that depends.” “On what?” “Did you sleep with Samantha?” “No. What does that have to do with anything?” “Sam’s pregnant. Janelle just told me.” “That’s what she gets for sneaking around with Aaron.” Creek said happily. “Creek. My heater works better than the one in here. Come on you can come warm up in my room. Then, you can come back in here.” Morgan shivered. Morgan and Creek went back to her room. They watched television until 3:15 a.m. At 6:30 a.m., when Morgan’s alarm went off, Morgan woke up in Creek’s arms. “Hey. Creekster. Wake up.” Morgan said. “Oh. Is it time to get ready?” Creek asked. “Yeah.” “Wait. Where am I?” Creek asked. “You’re in my bedroom. But get up. I’ll be ready to go in ten minutes.” Creek got out of Morgan’s bed and threw on his jeans. He threw on his tee and fixed his hair. By 6:50 a.m., Creek and Morgan were on the way to Walker’s house. Janelle was already there when they approached Walker’s driveway. Creek, Walker, Janelle and Morgan all left at 7:15 a.m. At 8:00 a.m., Creek had to stop at the gas station. “Creek, do you want a coffee?” Morgan asked. “Sure.” Morgan went inside and bought two coffees. When they left the gas station, they drove over a manhole and Morgan spilt her coffee. Morgan’s bra was visible through her coffee-sodden shirt. “Morgster. There is an extra shirt in my bag. You can wear that.” Creek said. Morgan pulled the bag between the driver and passenger seats. She started ransacking his bag trying to grab the right tee. When she finally found it, she zipped up the main compartment. She pulled her shirt off over her head and unzipped the side compartment of Creek’s duffle bag. She shoved her shirt into the side compartment and her hand smashed against a cardboard box. She pulled the box out. “Oh. My. God. You expected to get some this weekend.” Morgan said puling out the contents of the box. “What? No.. I.. Those aren’t….. Those are……” Creek stammered. “Why else would you have condoms in your new duffle bag?” Morgan said hot headed. “Fine. I had a feeling I would need them this weekend.” Creek confessed. “With who? Your only choices would have been Janelle or…. Oh my god. You were planning on doing me this weekend.” Morgan said raising her voice. “It wasn’t like that at all. I just wanted to be prepared.” Creek said calmly. “Oh. Well. You might need them tomorrow night.” Morgan lowered her voice and threw Creek’s shirt over her head.
         “Did you tell Janelle about yesterday and this morning?” Creek asked when they arrived at the ski lodge. “No. Did you tell Walker?” “No. Are we going to tell them or is it going to be a secret?” Creek put his vehicle in park. “I don’t know. It feels weird hiding it from them. At the same time, its fun sneaking around.” “Let them figure it out themselves.” They walked into the lodge. “’Ello. ‘Ow may I ‘elp you?” said a short, plump woman in her mid-forties with a French accent. “Creek Lincoln and Morgan Feldman.” Creek said. “Rooms 22A and 22B” “Thank you.” Morgan said getting on the elevator. “Our elevator is really slow madam.” “That’s okay.” Creek said pushing the button to close the door, followed by every floor button. He then began kissing Morgan. She kissed him back. They made out the entire forty-five minute elevator ride. When they got to their floor, they realized that rooms 22A, 22B, 22C, and 22D were connected. Walker was assigned 22C and Janelle was assigned to 22D. “Hey. Where have you two been? We‘ve been here for an hour and a half.” Janelle said. “We…. Uhm… Got caught in traffic.” Morgan lied. “What are you wearing?” Janelle asked curiously, analyzing the grease stained shirt that Morgan was wearing. “Oh. This is Creek’s. I spilt coffee on mine. According to the woman’s book at the desk we are the only people here this weekend.” Morgan said unpacking her stuff into the dresser. “Oh. Cool.”
         There was a knock at the door. Creek walked in. “Janelle. Can I have a moment alone with Morgan?” “Yeah. Uhm… I’ll go talk to Walker.” Janelle sounded offended. When Janelle left the room, Creek locked the door behind her. He also locked the connecting door. “Creek. What’s up?” Morgan asked. “Sit down on your bed. Then, I’ll tell you.” Morgan did as Creek asked. He sat down next to her. “Morgan. Will you be my girlfriend?” Morgan didn’t say anything. “Morgan. Please respond.” Creek begged. Morgan kissed him and then pulled away after two minutes. “Is something wrong?” Creek asked. “Nope.” Morgan straddled Creek’s lap. They started making out. They laid down on Morgan’s bed. Creek rolled so that he was on top of Morgan. “Oh Creek!” Morgan shrieked so loudly that Janelle and Walker heard it. Janelle’s family had been going to this lodge for years. So she knew that all the keys were the same. She unlocked Morgan’s door and walked in on Morgan and Creek making out. She silently ran to get Walker. She pulled him to Morgan’s room.
         They snuck back to Walker’s room and called Morgan’s cell phone. I’m a Barbie girl. In a Barbie world. Morgan’s phone rang. “Hello.” Morgan said panting for breath. “Hey Morg. Why were you making out with Creek?” Janelle asked. “What?…. That’s stupid….. No. I wasn’t….. How would you know anyway?” Morgan stammered. “You heard me. No. Its not. Yes. You were. It doesn’t matter. Why were you two going at it anyway?” Janelle said defiantly. “One: It doesn’t matter. Two: We weren’t going at it. Bye.” Morgan said turning off her phone. “Who was that?” “Janelle and Walker.” “Oh. They though we were going at it?” “Yeah. Creek, I hope you know that was a yes. Oh and are you going to tell Walker?” “I could kind of tell that was a yes. I don’t know if I’m going to tell him right away or not. Are you going to tell Janelle?” “I’m not sure. Probably.” “Oh. So are you my girlfriend now? Officially?” Creek asked like a timid fawn. “Why don’t we kiss to make it official?” “Because I figured we could do something else to make it official.” “Like what?” “You could wear this.” Creek pulled out a small ring box. “Oh. Creek. Thank you.” Morgan took out the ring and slid it on her right ring finger and hugged him.
         Then, Walker knocked on the connecting door. Morgan got up from her bed and answered it. “Hey. Do you guys want hot chocolate?” Walker asked. “Yeah.” Creek and Morgan replied in sync. “Okay.” “Morgan. Can I speak to you in private?” Janelle asked. “Creek. I’ll be right back.” Morgan walked through Creek’s room and Walker’s room, into Janelle’s room. “Morgan. Just two tips. One: Fix your hair after making out. And two: make sure your bra is fastened.” Janelle whispered. “Creek!” Morgan shrieked. “Yeah?” “Come fasten my bra.” “Ok.” Creek came in and fastened her bra and then left. “J. I have to talk to you.” “What about?” “I’m dating Creek.” “That’s great.” “Tomorrow night, I’m taking a big step.” “Like what?” “Fourth base.” Morgan whispered. “Shut up! With Creek?” Janelle yelled disgusted. “Yes with Creek. Lower your voice.” Morgan whispered. “Really? Are you sure? Are you positive you won‘t be making a mistake?” Janelle asked, worried. “Yes. Yes. And don’t worry. We are going to use protection. I’m on The Pill and he has condoms.” “Whatever.” Janelle walked away from her best friend.
         At 6:17 p.m., Morgan and Creek were eating dinner. “Creek. Babe. I have a headache. I’m going to lay down.” Morgan excused herself and returned to her room. “Morgan. Your phone just rang.” Walker yelled from Janelle’s room. She looked at her cell. Sure enough, her mom had called. She called her back. “Hey mom. What’d you want? Oh. What do you think of Creek? Alright. Night. I love you too. Bye.” She laid down and took a nap. When she woke up it was 11:30 p.m. She called Creek. “Hey, Creek. Would you come to my room please?” There was a knock on the connecting door. “One second.” Morgan said. She answered the door in strapless black lace teddy with a pink bow under the bust line. “Wow. Morgan as much as I’d enjoy this….” He was interrupted by a kiss. “Come on. Let’s have sex.” “No, Morg. Not tonight. We should make out though. There is no sense in wasting this perfect teddy.”


Saturday
         They made out until 2:10 a.m. At 7:15 a.m., they were awaken by Walker yelling “Oh my god. Janelle. Come check out this picture.” “That’s great for blackmail.” The picture was of Morgan and Creek asleep in Creek’s bed. Creek was in his boxers with one leg over Morgan’s leg. Morgan was wearing the black teddy and her breasts were exposed. “I am totally putting this picture on MySpace.com.” “Morgan. You didn’t. Did you?” Janelle asked. “No.” Morgan yelled.
         “Alright. I can’t take it. Give me the details.” Janelle said. “Creek and I were going to have sex last night but we ended up just making out and I let him feel me up.” Morgan gossiped. “This is probably going to sound odd but the best part of last night, was waking up in his arms.” “Seriously?” Janelle was puzzled. “I love Creek!” Morgan practically yelled. “I mean. I love him. He’s the one. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.” Morgan practically whispered. “Really?” Janelle was mesmerized. Morgan ran into Creek’s room. Creek was standing with his back to her. She ran over to him and pushed him onto his bed and said “Get dressed. We’re going somewhere.” Ten minutes later they were standing in the lobby. “Miss. My boyfriend and I are going to be gone for awhile. If our two friends come looking for us, could you tell them?” Morgan said before pulling Creek down fifteen steps into the pool house. “Lets go for a swim.” Creek said taking off his sneakers, socks and watch. Morgan had just gotten her socks off when Creek pulled her into the pool. After twenty minutes of goofing around in the pool, Morgan started getting cold. “Creekster. I’m getting out.” “Why?” “I’m cold.” “Then, lets go in the hot tub.” “Not in adorable jeans and a cute top.” Morgan whined. “Take them off. You can go skinny dipping. I will too.” “Fine. Whatever. But I know this is annoying but leave on your boxers. Please.” Morgan said innocently. They got in the hot tub after stripping of their clothes.
         “Can I ’elp you?” asked the French woman from behind the counter. “Yeah. Have you seen our two friends?” “Wee. They went through their an ’our ago and I ’aven’t seen them since.” “Creek! Morgan! Skinny dipping!” Janelle shrieked. “Nice body, Morg. You‘re hot.” Walker said. “Thank you. Turn around! Now!” Morgan snapped. Walker turned back around when he heard her boots zip up.
         “Morgster. We are going to the cabin at 7:30 p.m.” “Creek, dude, can I talk to you?” Walker asked. “Yeah. What’s up?” “Dude. I like someone.” “Really? Who?” “J.” “Really?” “Can you find out if she likes me too?” “Yeah, man.”
         “Morgan. I like Walker. Can you ask if he likes me?” “Yeah. I’ll be right back!” Morgan walked towards Creek. “J likes Walker.” “Really? That’s great.” Walker walked into Janelle’s room. Her back was towards him so he just stood there until she turned around. Walker kissed Janelle for five minutes straight when she turned around.  “God. I’ve been waiting a long time to do that.” Walker said. “You have?” Janelle asked surprised. “Yeah.. I have liked you ever since that one time we were at summer camp and the four of us snuck out at night and went for a walk in the woods and you took double the punishment so that I wouldn’t get in trouble. You’re the reason why I’m not at military school right now.” “Walker. We were eight. I wanted you to be able to play in our dodge ball tournament.“ Janelle laughed. “So what? I have liked you for seven years. I’ve wanted to kiss you for five. I’ve wanted to make out with you for three years. I’ve wanted to go all the way with you for a year. Don’t make me wait any longer.” “Oh ehm gee. Can you wait until after 7:30 tonight? We will have dinner then dessert.” Janelle said twirling her hair around her finger. “Yeah. I can wait until then.” Walker said. “Morgan!” Janelle yelled. “What?” “When you and Creek are having sex tonight so are Walker and I.” “Oh my effing god. Are you serious?” “Yeah. And we have protection.” “Can y’all leave a little bit sooner than planned tonight?” “Yeah. We won’t have our cells on us. We’ll attempt to be back by 11:30 a.m. tomorrow.” “Great. If your mom or sister calls, I’ll answer it.” Janelle said. “Hey Morg. She’s calling his phone.” Walker said. Morgan answered Creek’s cell. “Hello. Creek Lincoln’s phone. How may I help you?” Morgan imitated a secretary. “Who is this?” Sam asked. “Creek’s girlfriend.” “That’s impossible. I am Creek’s girlfriend.” “No. See. He broke up with you. Three hours later, he was making out with me. So stick that in your juice box and suck on it.” Morgan hung up. “God. She needs to get a little smarter. But I don’t care what she thinks.”
         When 6:30 p.m. rolled around, Creek and Morgan met in the lobby. “The cabin that got rented to Morgan Lincoln is ready.” The bellhop said to the French woman behind the desk. “Hi. I’m Morgan Lincoln. Is my cabin ready?” “Wee. ’Ere are the keys.” Creek and Morgan arrived at their cabin at 7:00 p.m. Creek started kissing Morgan. “Creek, baby, I love you.” Morgan said between kisses. “I love you too Morg. Baby, are you sure you are ready for this? I mean we don’t have to go all the way tonight if you don’t want to.” Creek said pulling away from Morgan and looking her in the eye. “I’m ready, Creekster. Believe me. If I wasn’t I would’ve said something by now.” “Okay. Baby, do you want something to drink?” Creek asked. “Yeah. A mountain dew.” Creek handed her a drink and sat next to her. When I finish this we can make out again. Maybe go a bit farther this time?” Morgan teased. When she finished her drink, they started slowly making out. Creek started to unbutton Morgan’s baby blue American Eagle tee. “Baby. I really truly mean it when I say that I love you.” Creek said pushing off Morgan’s top. ”Babe. I really mean it too.” Morgan said pulling off Creek’s shirt off over his head. The made out for a while longer. Then they had sex for the first time in their lives. Well, with another person that is.


Sunday
         Morgan woke up at 8:30 a.m., she rolled over and was face to face with Creek. “Hey Creekster. Wake up.” “Hey baby.” Creek said brushing Morgan’s hair away from her face. “Well. We should get ready to hit the road.” Morgan said. “No. Not yet. Lay here and be lazy.” “Fine. But only for a few minutes.”
         By 9:30 a.m., Creek was in his Hollister jeans and Pac Sun tee. Morgan was in her strapless pink Etnies girl dress, purple Rue 21 belt, matching purple bag from Hot Topic, Forever 21 jeans and leopard print Guess? Shoes. “Let’s go babe.” Creek said pulling on Morgan’s hand. They got to the hotel and ran upstairs to grab their stuff. “J, are you in here?” “Yeah. Oh my god! You would never believe how good Walker is at making love! God, he is so sexy! How was Creek?” “Creek was amazing! You ready to go?” “Yeah. Your mom called last night.” “Really? What did you tell her?” “I told her you and Creek were out skiing. But, girl, she has the worst timing ever.” “Thanks J. Hey baby. I love you.” “Babe. You were amazing last night.” Walker said to Janelle, while throwing everyone’s bags into his backseat. At 11:00 a.m., they were on the road. “Creekster. I’m exhausted. I’m going to take a nap on the ride home.” She fell asleep holding Creek’s hand. When she woke up she was laying in Creek’s bed. “How did I get in here?” “I carried you.” “Oh. I see. I got to go home. Will you drive me?” “Of course.”
         “Morgan! You’re home! Yay!” Brooke yelled. “Hey Brookie. How was your weekend?” Morgan set her bag down as she hugged her little sister. “Great. I hung out with Lola on Friday. I played with Amy on Saturday. Jaimie is going home after dinner.” Brooke said happily. “Well, I hung out with Walker, Janelle and Creek. Tonight, you and I can hang out after dinner.” “Yay! Can Creekster stay?” “If he wants to.” Morgan said looking up at Creek and smiling. “Creek. Will you stay? Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top.” Brooke said looking at Creek with puppy dog eyes. “Okay. I’ll stay. Go play.” ‘According to the channel  12 Doppler radar, winter will be starting very early this year.’  Morgan heard the living room television say. “Mommy. Creek is staying for dinner.” Brooke yelled.
         “CREEK!” Morgan shrieked. Creek had just snuck up behind her and started kissing her neck and he had placed his hands in the front pockets of her jeans. “Creekster. That feels great but can you tone it down a little bit. Brooke has Jaimie over. I would prefer if they weren’t seeing this.” “Fine, babe. But now, you owe me.” “I promise I’ll pay you back later.” Morgan said turning around and putting her arms around his neck and giving him a kiss. “Dinner’s ready.” Ms. Feldman yelled from the kitchen. They sat down and ate dinner. During dinner, it started to snow. “Wow. Channel 12 was right.” Morgan said looking out the window.
         Jaimie’s mom picked her up earlier than planned because of the snow. Brooke, Creeek and Morgan played Candyland, Monopoly Jr., and Go Fish. Brooke won all the games. “Brookie, its time to take your shower.” Morgan said at 8:30 p.m. “Okay. Will you French braid my hair after?” “Most likely, Brookie.” “Thanks, sissy. Bye-bye Creekster.” Brooke walked up the stairs. ’News Flash: Heavy snow fall in Salem. No driving is advised.’  “ Creek, dear, call your mother and inform her you are staying here tonight.” Ms. Feldman advised. Creek dialed his house number. “Hey mom. I’m staying at the Feldman’s tonight. Yeppers. You too. Bye.” When Brooke got out of the shower, Morgan French braided her hair. Brooke went to bed at 9 p.m. Ms. Feldman went to bed at 9:30 p.m.
         “Hey. When are you going to pay me back?” Creek asked. “How does now sound?” “Pretty damn good, Morgster.” Creek started making out with Morgan and they ended up laying down.


Monday
         They made out until 12:30 a.m. They fell asleep at 12:32 a.m. At 5:00 a.m., there was a knock on the front door. Creek, not even thinking, ran down the stairs, in his boxers and opened the door. “Hello. How may I help you?” Creek asked the woman standing at the door. “Morgan is supposed to watch my daughters today.” “Oh. Well, she’s not awake yet. But I can watch them until she wakes up.” “May I ask who you are?” “I’m Creek Lincoln. I’m Morgan’s boyfriend.” Creek said shivering. “Oh. Well, you can tell your girlfriend that her services are no longer needed.”
         Creek went back into Morgan’s room and laid on her bed next to her. At 7:30 a.m., they were woken up by Brooke bouncing on the end of Morgan’s bed. “Morgan. Why is Creek in your bed?” Brooke asked. “Because. That’s where he fell asleep last night. Please tell me you’re not going to tell mom that he slept in here.” “Nope.” “Brookie. You, Creek and I can hang out today. But for right now, Creek is going to watch you for a little while.” “Creek, baby, I’m going to jump in the shower.” Morgan said, kissing her boyfriend softly on the lips. “Okay, babe. Go freshen up. I’ll watch you. I mean….Brooke.” When Morgan headed down the hall towards the bathroom, Brooke asked Creek, “Why did she just kiss you?” “Because. We love each other.” “You love Morgan?” Brooke asked confused. “Yes. Very much.” “And she loves you?” “Yeah….At least I think she does.” Creek momentarily questioned Morgan’s love for him.
         When Morgan got out of the shower, Brooke was downstairs watching tv. The faint sound of the theme song to “My Friends Tigger and Pooh” floated up the stairs. Morgan hummed the tune while she walked into her bedroom and over to her dresser. She opened the top drawer and pulled out a red lace thong. She tossed it over her shoulder onto the bed. Then, she pulled out the matching bra. She put on her 36C bra. She put her thong on just as Creek walked into the room. “Yo estoy caliente.” Creek said grabbing at his pants while undressing Morgan with his eyes. “You are going to have to wait baby.” Morgan said throwing on her jeans and Creek’s hoodie. “Can we go to the mall tonight?” Creek asked. “Yeppers.” “Okay. Good. I want your opinion on something there. But what time are we going?” “It depends if you want Brooke to go or not.” “She can go. I don’t mind.” Morgan threw on her favorite American Eagle jeans and her green polo from American Eagle.
         She ran downstairs to ask Brooke to get ready for the mall. “Sissy. Can you help me pick out my clothes?” “Of course.” They went upstairs into Brooke’s room. “Here. Wear this and these.” Morgan said handing her little sister a green longsleeve shirt and a pair of jeans. “I’m going to put on my makeup and do my hair. Come in my room when you’re ready.” Morgan left Brooke’s room and walked across the hall to her own.
         “Hey Creek. Get ready to go to the mall.” Morgan said as she sat down at her vanity. Morgan began applying her silver eyeshadow and black eyeliner. “Kay. Morgan. I’m ready.” Creek said. “Wow. You’re fast.” Morgan replied. “Are you almost ready?” “Yeah. I just have to finish my makeup and my hair.” Morgan said as she was applying her mascara and lip gloss. She ran the brush through her hair and then put it into a side ponytail. “Okay. Now, I’m ready.” There was a tiny tapping on Morgan’s closed bedroom door. Creek opened the door. “Sissy. I’m ready now.”
“Okay let’s go.” Creek said. The went downstairs. On the way out, Creek threw on his Nikes and Morgan put on her Roxy wedges and Brooke put on her Pumas. Morgan grabbed her cardigan from American Eagle and her purse.
© Copyright 2009 Taylor Ashely (taylorashely94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1550230-Qualm