*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1552229-Computers-can-be-funny
Rated: 18+ · Critique · Comedy · #1552229
A few Views on Computers
Ever wonder how the hell we got these computers and why they have these names.
Motherboard. Sounds more like something that you got smacked on yer ass when you were bad.
A harddrive just sounds like Rough sex. Well so does RAM.
When you finish using a command you always have to ENTER
Hell working on the computer always reminds me of a bad relationship experience.
First you have to turn it on.
Sometimes it’s not that simple and it shuts down on you.
So you try again.
You have to hope that you get what you need out of it and get out.
If there is a problem you try to work with it until you get frustrated.
Then you call for help.
Mattering if it’s a friend or a stranger they either play with it, or fix it, or they tell you to get a new one.
Most of the time it will do what you want it to do but it takes time.
The longer you use it the slower it gets and the more it complains.
Only good thing you can get out of it is that it sometimes can be fun and you play with it or it helps you play with yourself. Which usually leads to it getting a virus or it keeps asking you to buy something constantly.
It doesn’t like going out and even though it is constantly turned on when you are with it. Most of the time, you're not.
And when you are done with it and upgrade to a newer model you can’t wait to see it go.
And if your working with Vista it just constantly Nags

One more small Joke.

Beta machines are the testing machines of future models that come out
So what do you call a newly being tested Master computer?
A Master Beta?
And since we are always looking for the faster quicker machines then it is easy to surmise that with this Master Computer we are constantly Looking for the fastest, quickest Master Beta.
© Copyright 2009 Rouge Beast (domaticus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1552229-Computers-can-be-funny