*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1553899-Wrong-to-Rite
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Children's · #1553899
Well letters and senteces that aren't in the letters. Read to find out what is it about!
Dear Principle Lain,
I'm really sorry for what I did and I am admitting to it. I stole your wedding ring. I won't do something like this again unless you don't give me three hundred dollars for your ring! I am holding your wedding ring ransom! Three hundred dollars or someone will get on your computer and send repulsive emails to the teachers. I might fire a few. It would be very delighting to see Mrs. Dase go.

AS

She'd done it! She'd left it on Principle Lain's desk right a fter lunch. Oh Annie is going to be in so much trouble if they figure out the initials. This will be the happiest day in my life!

Dear Mrs. Dase,
One of your students ( Annie Sam ) has my wedding ring! She is holding it ransom for three hundred dollars! Please give Annie the letter attached to this letter and tell her to give it to her Mom.

Sincerely,
Principle Lain

Well, Annie had always been a very good student I can't understand why she would do something like this. Maybe I should read the letter to see if he was to harsh on her. She may be having some mental problems.

Dear Mrs. Sam,
Your daughter in Mrs. Dase's class is holding my wedding ring ransom for three hundred dollars. Please talk to your daughter about this or find it and give to me ASAP. My anniversary is coming up and it is never good to not have your wedding ring on this day!

Sincerely,
Principle Lain

Okay, he isn't harsh about it. I guess I will give it to Annie.

Oh great, a letter to Mrs. Sam, mother of Annie Sam, concerning her. I really better read it cuz uh if it is about grades not so smart to give it to my mom.

Dear Mrs. Sam,
Your daughter in Mrs. Dase's class is holding my wedding ring ransom for three hundred dollars. Please talk to your daughter about this or find it and give to me ASAP. My anniversary is coming up and it is never good to not have your wedding ring on this day!

Sincerely,
Principle Lain

What in the world?! I have no idea what this letter is talking about! I need to write Mrs. Dase a letter about this!

Dear Mrs. Dase,

I know the letter was for my mom, but I read it and have no idea what Principle Lain is talking about! I never stole his wedding ring! I didn't even know he was married! So please I need you to send a note to Principle Lain.

Annie S

I knew Annie hadn't done anything! She is a good student, she wouldn't outlaw randomly! So the letter said to send a letter to Principle Lain so I'd better get started!

Dear Principle Lain,
I gave the note to Annie to give to her mother. She fully understands it was for her mom, not her but she read it and has no idea what you were talking about! She told me in a letter to send a letter to you about this so I have written you a letter. We are both very sorry you don't know where your ring is, but sadly it is no where here.

Mrs. D

Then who's initails was it? Annie Sam is the only AS in the school! Well I'd better write this to Mrs. Dase. Wait, middle names! I have always required middle names in the registrations every year, this is when it can come in handy!

Okay Miss Abigail Clane's middle name is Sandra. I need to write a note to Mrs. Mayer about this.

Dear Mrs. Mayer,
A few days ago I received a ransom letter for my wedding ring. The initails signing the letter were AS. The only AS in this school is Annie Sam, but we found out that she didn't do it. But Abigail Clane's middle name is Sandra. So please give Abigail the note attached to this note to give to her mom.

Sincerely,
Principle Lain

Oh my goodness! I am not going to give this letter to her so she can forget to give it to her Mom! I am going right to her, right now to see where that ring is!

"Abigail Sandra Clane, you will tell me at this very moment where Principle Lain's wedding ring is! " Abigail burst into tears, telling the teacher what she had done. Writing the letter so that it would frame Annie and how sorry she was. Mrs. Mayer was easy on her. All she wanted her to do was to tell Annie she was sorry.

So Abigail went and told Annie she was sorry. Annie and Abigail have been friends ever since. They have never strayed in their friendship.

Dear Reader,
You can do something wrong and think you can't do anything, but for real you can. Think about this all the time. You can always do things right, and mess up and make things right.
Naomi Beans




© Copyright 2009 Naomi Beans (navigator11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1553899-Wrong-to-Rite