*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554023-the-analogy--of--love--and--terror
by expert
Rated: E · Article · Opinion · #1554023
the article shows how love and terror breed each other.
the  present  time  is  one  of  the  most  turbulent  that  the  world  has  seen  in  terms  of  violence  , hatred and  terror  spreading  across. we  have  a  volatile  situation  in  the  middle  east  , and  the  spectre  of  radical  terrorist  organisation  taking  over  some  vulnerable  countries staring  us in  our  face  which  would  mean  unleashing  of  unending  violence  and  destruction  across  the  globe.  In such a  situation  the  most  durable  and  and  talked  about  solution  offered  by  the  concerned  ones is  the  spreading  of  love  and  compassion  as  an  antidote  to  terror .  but  the  question  arise  that  can  love  really  be used  as  an  effective  tool  against  terror.history is the  proof  that  some  of  the  major  wars have  been  fought  because  warring  sides  wanted  to  protect  their  loved  ones  or  to  get  something  they loved and  longed  for. the  human  pshyche  is  such  that  it  goes  once  we  fall in  love  with  anything  our  love  craving  for  that  thing  reaches  different  levels  and  and  when  it  reaches  the  topmost  level  it  takes  form  of  possesiveness  and  negative  energy  creeps  in.at  this  point  one  is  pushed  so  far  the  one  is  willing  to  either  acquire  it  or  destroy  it  in the  event  of  failing  to  do  so  so  that  no one else gets  hold  of  it.so  this  phenomena puts  a  big  question  mark  over  effectiveness  of  love as  a  viable  tool  against  terror.
© Copyright 2009 expert (krbihari at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554023-the-analogy--of--love--and--terror