*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554041-Advani-alias-Odd-vaani
Rated: 13+ · Critique · Political · #1554041
Recent speech of Mr. Advani, political drama and real responsibility of the government
One cannot blame the BJP prime-ministerial candidiate Mr. L.K. Advani for making such a silly mistake...After all you have to consider his age also...He is 81 yeah! Not too young to be punished for misplacing a tiny little alphabet (S with B) in a serious press conference of national interest and importance.

Recently, Mr. Advani referred to Osama Bin Laden (the most terrific of all terrorists and the mastermind behind most major international terror attacks incl. US 9/11 and India's 26/11) as "Obama" Bin Laden in a press conference in the midst of his speech regarding parking of some lakh crore rupees of money in banks and place which are tax havens so as to evade taxes. He promised the people to get those money back to India to be utilised in developmental projects if voted to form the government at the centre...

A funny yet grossly serious error which was soon corrected after an embarassment...So what, even I sometimes get confused on the same and pause for a while to think whether the person in my mind matches to the person I am talking about. I also refer to my mom as Osama in an attempt to tease her...Her first name is Usha and I just add Maa...LOL...But she is too cute and soft spoken to revolt...

In my last post I noted that a number of parties are giving tickets to criminals...Mayawati's BSP party has given tickets to 24 criminals...And Congress and BJP and Samajwadi party...and so on and so forth...

But who is a criminal? Only the one who does an act of violence and goes to jail? I think a criminal is one who has already framed an act of criminality in his mind that might work in his/her favour, the execution may be indirect though...

The BJP party is talking about the UPA government being indecisive and the current PM being just a puppet in the hands of Congree PresidentSonia Gandhi in its campaign...Obviously on 6th of December, 1992, the BJP government proudly ruling with its 'Hindutva' policies in UP, took a bold decision of demolitioning the Babri masjid (Babri mosque) in Ayodhya, UP which was built by Babar- the first Mughal emporer in the 16th century. Advani personally oversaw the entire movement of the Hindu nationalists mob of some 1,50,000 odd people demolitioning the structure claiming that it was built over the shrine of Lord Rama in his place of birth (Janma bhoomi)...This was purely an attempt to polarise the Indian secularism and garner lots of Hindu votes...

He now totally denies this...The latest attempt by the same party was when Varun Gandhi- a BJP candidate gave really immatured hate speeches against the minorities in a rally in Pilhibit- UP and was arrested soon after that. Both Advani and Varun denying the authenticity of the voice and video cannot rule out the attempt to polarise India openly once again to garner votes...

He, in his campaigns five year back, has spoken about Sonia Gandhi-the wife of late Rajiv Gandhi and currently Congress President as a foreigner who has no right to rule in India as she is originally from Italy. Is he from Indian origin? He was born in Karachi- Pakistan...

Isint just the culmination of Hindu-Muslim issue in the minds of politicians, as a tool for political campaigns, a crude criminal offence? For how long should we as victims of politicians' personal interests suffer out of such non-issues? Why cant they think about Education, Health, Poverty & Infrastructure that remain highly overstated but also highly under-developed as serious issues slowing down India's growth rate???
© Copyright 2009 gunjanb (gunjanbagaria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554041-Advani-alias-Odd-vaani