*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554741-brief-glence-at-story
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #1554741
this is a part of my story
The windows covered in ice as Mortimer awoke. The snow that had been reported for the last week had finally fell . Mortimer thrilled by the new fresh snow ,jump into some clothes and took himself outside. Mortimer had moved from Florida last year and this was his first day . He use to live in the snow as child . His mother and father had move when he was fifteen.  The sun beaming down; the day was new ,glad to be here is how Mortimer felt .

After about ten minutes of the grand glorious white snow he decided that with out shoes the snow  was  really cold ,he could have sworn that his toe where going to end up with frostbit. Mortimer moseyed on in to the house . Walked straight in the bathroom ,drew himself a hot shower. He neglected to notice that he never set his alarm the night before ,when he woke up he was already forty minutes late for work.  Mortimer shower lasted about a half a hour; the room filled to brim with steam. The steam covered the entire room , he open his bathroom door leading to his bedroom ,he was followed by a cloud of steam.

Clothed now he wonders to his 1950`s classic blue truck. Mortimer had worked on this truck with his dad as young boy in Florida ,now its his prize possession. He climbed in side turned the key , the car electronics  turned on but the car would not turn over . He looked at around , the glance followed until he began to stare at the clock . He thought there is no way that it is already 8:35 in the morning . it cant be . im late .

© Copyright 2009 newcombe (hnewcomb455 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1554741-brief-glence-at-story