*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1555057-PT-3-JENNIE--JULIE-BFFs-ON-A-RAMPAGE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novella · Erotica · #1555057
JENNIE & JULIE CONTINUE THEIR GIANT GAL PAL RAMPAGE
I SEE GIANT PEOPLE



“Attention passengers. We will be docking on the east bank in about ten minutes. Please make sure you have all your belongings,” the captain calmly stated in a bland tone. Approximately sixty people packed the Centertown Ferry for a convenient escape from downtown to the suburbs on the other side of the Center River. People milled about on its upper deck, covered lower deck and drive-on decks that carried some twenty cars. People were in a relaxed state, assured they had dodged the clalamity of the two giant women prancing around the city. “Hey Janice, what is that floating out there?” Beth asked of her friend, pointing off in the distance. “Shit, I don’t know. That’s weird.” Both passengers were joined by a chorus of others pointing to and inquiring about the odd vessel meandering in the water.



“Hey, Jennie. Look. See that ferry over there?” Julie asked in excited tones. “Oh, Yeah! How cool is that? Let’s pay them a visit@!?” Jennie replied. Both women then placed a hand in the water on either side of the float and began paddling in the direction of the ferry, intensifying the speed of the river’s current. Jennie held the camcorder to her right eye and began recording. “You’ve got to see this, Julie,” Jennie boasted as she viewed the tiny people on the boat pointing and gasping in the direction of the floating women. “This is gonna be the best monster movie ever. I’ll have to put it on Youtube!” The ladies continued paddling and the captain of the ferry responded by increasing the boat’s speed in the opposite direction. It was useless. The intense undercurrent created by the giants’ paddling caused the ferry to tread water, held in place, allowing Julie and Jennie to sidle up to the doomed ferry goers.



The screams were incredible as the monstrous raft slowly came upon the ferry, a large vessel some 85 feet long. The raft dwarfed it. Jennie and Julie repositioned themselves on their stomachs and rested their chins on their folded hands atop the plushy headrests, the ferry’s upper deck now eye level with the towering duo, seemingly only inches separating the tips of their noses from the people on the boat. Jennie continued to record the scene. “Hey, girl, they’re all yours,” Jennie coaxed of Julie. Julie cleared her throat as she watched people on the boat scream and run about. Some people started jumping into the water. HEY, NO ONE JUMPS SHIP UNLESS I SAY SO. IF I SEE ONE MORE PERSON JUMP OFF, I’LL SINK THIS THING BEFORE YOU CAN SAY, ‘GIANT WOMAN.’ “You go girl! I’ve got it all on video…and it rocks!” Jennie assured.



The ferry’s captain put the boat in full throttle, jetting water ferociously to counter the massive current that kept the ferry tethered at the side of the giant raft. Water spouted up and flooded part of the pampering oversized pool raft. “Um, Hon, I think they’re getting away. Here, use this to keep ‘em in place,” Jennie said as she savored a grape from Julie’s bag. Jennie unwrapped the second grappling hook from around her waist and handed it to Julie. Julie quickly threw the hook onto the deck of the ship, where it latched onto the vessel’s moorings, Julie lightly tugging the ferry toward the raft. “Tie the other end around my foot,” Jennie suggested with an evil laugh. Julie reached all the way to the other end of the raft and laced the long rope around Jennie’s ankle, enough give left so that the rope floated in the water at the side of the raft, but enough tension to secure the boat tidily at the edges of the raft’s headrest and right under watchful eyes of the giants.



Julie then reached into the Captain’s cabin at the top of the ferry, where the captain was standing at the wheel. The man was no match for Julie’s ten-foot long ladyfingers, their feminine grip making quick work of demolishing the cabin. Jennie giggled with a cute smile. TIME FOR SOME PEOPLE-EATING, MY BEAUTIFUL BFF, Jennie sighed pleasurably to Julie. Julie hooked the screaming man in her soft fingers and with graceful swiftness ripped off his clothes like pealing a banana and in rapid fire succession slurped him down her throat as her tongue pulsated and rolled in her mouth and bathed her lips. HOW’D IT TASTE? Jennie inquired cutely aloud. Julie paused as she smacked her lips, rolled her eyes, contemplating her increasing giant woman powerfulness …MMM…HHHMM, Julie sighed with mock indecisiveness. LIKE CHICKEN? Jennie joked. Julie giggled. NO. KINDA LIKE...PUNY PEOPLE, Julie said smugly as she shrugged her shoulders. Giant giggles resumed. OH, JULIE, YOU’RE SUCH A GIANT BITCH, Jennie sighed.


Both women resumed their restful poses on the headrest, chins placed relaxed on folded hands, eyes scanning the ferry, taking in the miniature humanity in detail. Jennie popped another grape in her mouth as she lifted the camcorder to her right eye. “Take the helm, girl” Jennie invited of Julie. MMM, SURE THING, Julie beamed, wrinkling her nose cutely as she prepared to address the mass of people on the boat, her wicked creativity already set on a neat game she would play. OK, SO I BET EVERYONE HERE IS THINKING, ‘OH SHIT! THE GIANT GIRLS ARE GONNA SINK THE SHIP!’ Jennie laughed. WELL, MAYBE, Julie sighed as she placed the fingers of her left hand among the cars on the deck, lightly rolling one vehicle with the tip of her nail.



LET’S PLAY A QUIZ SHOW, OK? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS CORRECTLY AND THE LITTLE BOAT SAILS OFF INTO THE SUNSET. FOR EACH QUESTION YOU GET WRONG, I SHIFT A CAR TO ONE SIDE OF THE DECK AND THIS SHIP BEGINS TO TILT OFF BALANCE…AND WELL, YOU GET THE IDEA. Jennie continued rolling the video, swaying her head pleasurably to the beat of ‘When I Grow Up’ by the Pussycat Dolls that played from the car radio. CAN I PLAY TOO? Jennie snuck in smuggly. People looked at each other in stunned disbelief as both giants giggled.



OK, FIRST QUESTION: GWEN STAFANI’S CLOTHING LINE IS CALLED LAMB. WHAT DO THE LETTER’S IN L-A-M-B STAND FOR? Julie asked as she adjusted her chin on the headrest, her eyes level with the upper deck, her nose nearly touching the vessel. An eager young woman raised her hand. OK, WE HAVE AN ANSWER. “That’s easy. Love Angel Music Baby!” the girl belted out as the crowd on the decks cheered, the young woman smiling from ear to ear. THAT WAS KIND OF AN EASY QUESTION, Jennie sighed aloud in disappointment. VERY GOOD, CORRECT, Julie admitted with resignation.



OK SMARTY PANTS, SECOND QUESTION: WHAT IS BEYONCE’S MIDDLE NAME? Silence fell over the ship like a tidal wave. People nervously murmured to each other. Julie smirked evilly. Jennie whispered into Julie’s ear, “She has a middle name?” “Yepper,” Julie mugged quietly. “Sheesh, that question’s a bitch!” Jennie marveled under her breath. TIME’S A TICKIN, PEOPLE, Julie teased as she danced her fingers around the cars. People were speechless. Only the extended dance mix of the Pussycat Dolls filled the air. Seagulls hovered above the scene.



OOOH, SO SORRY, TIME’S UP. ANSWER [pause] ‘GISELLE.’ Doom filled the air as the giant game show hostess nudged a car to the deck wall closest the raft, the ship only slightly seesawing. HMMM, I CAN SEE THAT THIS IS TAKING SOME TIME AND QUITE FRANKLY I’D LIKE TO RELAX IN PEACE ON THIS RAFT. A GIRL NEEDS TO PAMPER HERSELF, YA KNOW.



SO THIS NEXT QUESTION IS FOR ALL THE MARBLES, Julie summoned. Jennie’s eyes widened, impressed with how well Julie was taking charge. Julie adjusted her body on the raft, the motion of her skin causing the rubbery leather surface to moan and groan. The giant then rested a finger on the ferry’s deck, when OUCH! The errant finger found an electrical cable, a massive shock jetting through Julie’s body. ARE YOU OK? A concerned Jennie inquired. YEAH, NO BIG DEAL, Julie assured as she licked her finger.



OK, LAST QUESTION: WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE LAST GIRL TO BE KICKED OFF THE MOST RECENT EPISODE OF ‘PARIS HILTON’S MY NEW BFF?’ Jennie laughed. “You don’t even watch the show,” she whispered to Julie. Julie whispered into Jennie’s ear, “Yeah, you’re right. I overheard some girls talking about it the other day. Show sounds sooo bad. At this point, I’m totally making this shit up as I go along,” Julie mused. The same woman who correctly answered the first question eagerly raised her hand. “Kiki!” the woman rang out. Jennie looked at Julie for the giant quizmaster’s reaction. Silence prevailed for five seconds as Julie’s glance shifted upward, pondering like a playful schoolgirl as to what to do next.



SHIT, I HAVE NO IDEA…BRAINFART [Julie shrugs her shoulders, waves her hands innocently]. BUT I’M JUST DYIN’ TO PLAY WITH THESE CARS OVER HERE. Julie dangled her fingers over the car deck and snapped four cars together as they smooshed against the wall. The boat’s hull roared as the vessel veered on its side, the weight of the massive boat creating waves that rocked the giants’ raft. Jennie tugged at the attached rope with a simple bend of her leg. Julie and Jennie reveled in the comfort of the luxurious raft as they watched people hang on to railings, benches and anything else fixed firmly to the ferry before they began to plummet into the water, screams countering the eery cry of the ships hull as it fought its inevitable sinking. HEY, JENNIE, CAN YOU PASS ME A BANANA FROM MY BAG? ACTING LIKE A GIANT SMARTASS HAS LEFT ME POSITIVLY FAMISHED, Julie sighed playfully. SURE, Jennie replied as she licked fruit from her finger before reaching into the giant tote bag, eyes glued to the mayhem at the tip of her nose. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WATCH YOUR STEP. THIS ISN’T THE TITANIC, Jennie addressed to the doomed passengers as she scanned the scene with the camcorder.



The gentle rocking of the raft caused by the ferry and the occasional splash of water refreshed their long legs and feet after an adventurous trek through the city.



THAT BRIDEG TO NOWHERE



As the boat slowly sank, Julie and Jennie noticed that they had floated up to within roughly a football field’s length of a busy drawbridge that spanned the river, its length fitted with four lanes of traffic that all headed out of town. The sheer number of cars and people on the bridge had stalled their advance to a standstill. “Would you look at this? Look at all the fun this is gonna be,” Jennie sighed as both women adjusted their position on the raft so they again rested on their backs in a reclining position, the back of their heads positioned on the headrests, legs outstretched, toes pointed to the sky.



Julie was preoccupied with the finger that was shocked by the ferry’s electrical wires. OMIGOD! LOOK! Julie cried out. A bluish electrical current buzzed from out of her left index finger. HOLY SHIT! Jennie exclaimed. “It reminds of something out of the X-Men movie. Does it hurt?” Jennie calmly inquired as a means comforting her best friend. “I think it’s OK,” Julie assured, watching as the force arced around the tip of her finger.



“I’m amazed at how crowded that bridge is,” Jennie commented as she slipped another piece of fruit between her lips, resting the camcorder at her side. Danity Kane’s ‘Bad Girl’ played over the radio. “Hey, look. You can see people pointing at us,” Julie commented. “There goes all the panicked horn honking. So typical of people when they see a giant, and look…. over there. They’re starting to run over cars in like big bunches,” Julie marked as she pointed in the direction of the massive bridge with her left index finger.



Just at that moment, a lightning bolt of electricity jetted out from Julie’s finger in the direction of the bride, its powerful electrostatic energy causing both giants’ silky hair to partially frizz as the lengthy bolt extended over the river water and made contact with an SUV on the drawbridge, momentarily encasing it in a blue cloud of electricity, before KABOOM! The SUV exploded in a supercharged ball of fire, sending debris high in the sky.



OH……..MY…….FUCKING……GOD! Jennie gasped.



HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT? Julie looked at her finger in astonishment as it continued to glow. Putting on an air of “just another day at the office, I do that all the time” Julie waved her finger casually, using it to peel off another piece of banana, humming in contentment as she savored the tangy fruit.



“Let’s film a really cool monster movie scene at that bridge,” Jennie suggested as military helicopters approached over the horizon.

A MONSTER MOVIE SET FOR THE AGES...



Three Apache helicopters now hovered over the Creek Road Bridge, the giant Latina ladies floating in the river within 100 feet of the four lanes of traffic that filled the long expanse. People milled about in a panic as a fire roared from the snap of electricity whipped up from Julie’s lanky finger onto the helpless SUV. Two men propelled from the helicopters down to the roadway to assist trapped and injured commuters. A third man propelled down and began extinguishing the flames.

The music from the car that rested on the ladies’ raft continued its funky pop beats, a playful soundtrack for a day of giant terror. Currently playing; Britney’s ‘Womanizer.’

“I’m still filming this whole thing even though those choppers are pointing their guns at us,” Jennie informed Julie. A nude Julie was still munching on a gargantuan banana, smiling evilly at the choppers. “Their guns are useless against my Super girl powers. Hmm, they think they can help the puny people on the bridge. I think the whirly birds totally missed what I just did to that car,” Julie sighed with a particularly feminine fancy. The raft tussled anew as the light summer breeze beckoned gentle waves. The intense sun bathed the giants in a golden glow, their natural Latina tan glimmering gloriously.

“It would be so fun for you to mess with the choppers! Then, I’d like to take turns filming our monster movie cameos as we each toy with the people and cars on the bridge. Hmm, ya know, try to think of some really sexy things to say into the camera as we each terrify the living crap out of people,” Jennie urged. “You’re so mean,” Julie oozed with a scrunch of her nose.

Julie was excited to be in a movie and wanted to play a different character than just herself, someone that she and Jennie would laugh at hysterically and look savagely sexy while playing the part. She rummaged though her tote bag and found her shiny gold tube top bikini, hoping in part to cover the tiny birthmark under her right nipple. Julie was shy about her beauty mark. Any movie in which she starred and that would find itself on YouTube could not feature the light brown tiny mole. Also, Julie had been dreaming of wearing the fashionable and sexy swimwear for the longest time; that time was now. The ravaging bikini helped bring out Julie’s wicked sexiness.

Jennie filmed Julie slipping on the bikini, whispering into the microphone, “Julie gets into character as she prepares for her biggest motion picture role ever. We were hoping she’d destroy the bridge in the nude, but this hot bikini is just the ticket!” Julie smiled cutely into the camera as she whipped out Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink Hair Dye and began applying it generously to her short dark hair, quickly transforming black locks into an electrifying pink shade. “OMIGOD! Julie. You think of everything,” Jennie laughed as the formerly bare Julie transformed into a funky punky sexy bikini-wearing monster.

Giant Julie’s stylish hair beamed bright with pink, the colorful locks dancing in the breeze. Only her golden bikini captured as much attention, the eyes of all the people on the bridge staring at the spectacle that was the new giant Julie, dressed freaky to destroy. “Now for those helicopters, but first” Julie sighed as she finished pouting and prettying up in the compact mirror as she applied a charitable coat of hot pink lip gloss which featured a hint of bubble gum flavor. Jennie’s nostrils flared as she reveled in the Crazy Girl Sexy Body Quench Pheromone body spray that Julie misted onto the both of them just as she finished primping. “Hold on one minute,” Jennie coached. Let me film this from the water so I can get you and the choppers in the frame. Jennie quietly exited the float, lightly pushing the raft toward the bridge. She waded 50 yards toward shore; satisfied she had Julie, the choppers and the scores of people in focus.

Jennie sighed in response to the warm water that came up to her belly button. ACTION! Jennie belted out to Julie. Just at that moment the giants’ car satellite radio busted out….

‘Just Dance’ by Lady GaGa

[I’ve had a little bit too much
All of the people start to rush.
Start to rush babe.
How does he twist the dance?
Can’t find my drink or man.
Where are my keys, I lost my phone.
What’s go-ing out on the floor?
I love this record baby, but I can’t see straight anymore.
Keep it cool what’s the name of this club?
I can’t remember but it’s alright, alright.]

Julie bopped and swayed to the sexy beat, peeled a banana she held in her hand and savored the fruity aroma as she watched the choppers stand guard over the bridge, mounted machine guns aimed in her direction. Julie grinned as the raft approached closer to the crowded bridge, the giant posing, propping and playing to the camera as she munched on the fruit. Lying back on the raft’s headrest, Julie was now within twenty feet of the bridge, the sound of the whirl of the three choppers’ blades filled her ears. Julie licked her fingers of the sticky fruit when one of the chopper’s PA systems sternly stated, “Ms. Torres, we order you to stay on your raft or we will be forced to shoot you!” Julie’s mouth gaped in awe, and then a smirk took over as Julie laughed at their temerity. WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY? TO A GIANT WOMAN? Julie quipped comically. Jennie stood several yards away, having approached closer to get a better camera angle, hoping to capture the full magnitude of scale between a 130-foot woman and the small people around her. Jennie herself was floored at how tall she was close to the bridge.

Lady GaGa continued…

[Just dance. Gunna be okay.
Da-doo-doo-doo
Just dance. Spin that record babe.
Da-doo-doo-doo
Just dance. Gunna be okay.
Duh-duh-duh-duh
Dance. Dance. Dance. Ju-just dance.]
Julie had crossed her arms over her stomach, tapping her toes leisurely to the beat, her tight shiny gold bikini top resonating in the sun, nipples beautifully perforating the glossy material from beneath. Jennie focused the camera in close, capturing the wide smile on Julie’s face. Julie slowly raised her left index finger, resting it lazily on her lower lip, the fingertip lightly staining from the pink lip-gloss. Julie bopped cutely again to Lady GaGa.

[Wish I could shut my playboy mouth.
How’d I turn my shirt inside out? Inside out babe.
Control your poison babe
Roses with thorns they say.
And we’re all gettin’ hosed tonight.
What’s go-ing out on the floor?
I love this record baby, but I can’t see straight anymore.
Keep it cool what’s the name of this club?
I can’t remember but it’s alright, alright.]

Then Julie slowly turned the limp digit in the direction of the offending choppers and momentarily closed her eyes for concentration. With the force of a seeming lightning storm, a thin bolt of blue-colored electrical energy snapped outward from the pretty finger, Julie circling the digit in place, the giant marveling as the bolt formed a force field around the intimidating attack helicopters, trapping them in place, unable to fly forward, up or down.

Their heavy guns were silenced, leaving airtime for more Lady GaGa:

[Just dance. Gunna be okay.
Da-doo-doo-doo
Just dance. Spin that record babe.
Da-doo-doo-doo
Just dance. Gunna be okay.
Duh-duh-duh-duh
Dance. Dance. Dance. Ju-just dance.]

The pilots were in a panic; “May Day, May Day! We are unable maneuver. The giant woman has disabled our controls and we are unable to negotiate our position. Our weapons systems have been disabled! Our only recourse is to turn off the engines and drop or run out of fuel and…” The pilots and crew attempted to jump from the choppers but the doors were fused shut from intense heat of the electric field. But it didn’t matter, the crews realized one more thing; “Ground control, we are positioned directly over the bridge and cannot ditch the choppers. We await your command!”

OOOPSY, POOPSY! YOU PUNY PILOTS FORGOT TO TURN OFF YOUR LOUDSPEAKER, I HEARD EVERYTHING. AAAW, YOU POOR PEOPLE Julie mocked to the panicked crews with a mischievous pout of the lips. Julie sighed as she nibbled on banana, eying the people on the bridge with increasing amusement. TODOS ESTOS DIMINUTOS PERSONAS SON TAN LINDO! Julie purred to the people on the bridge before throwing the massive empty peel onto a line of cars. The temporary silence was broken by Lady GaGa as Julie swayed her arms in the air, snapping her fingers and tapping her bare feet to the beat:

[I’m psychotic synchypnotic
I got my blue burners and phonic
I’m psychotic synchypnotic
I got my brand electronic
I’m psychotic synchypnotic
I got my blue burners and phonic
I’m psychotic synchypnotic
I got my brand electronic]

AND…CUT! Jennie commanded from the edge of the raft, the beautiful giant basking in the warm water, camera now away from her face. Jennie again breathed in the sensual body spray, seemingly intoxicated by the pheromone-tinged fragrance.

HOLY GODZILLA! Jennie joked aloud with excitement, making sure the whole world heard her sexy voice. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE FACES ON THE NATIVES WHEN YOU SHOCKED THOSE CHOPPERS. THE SCREAMS, THE CRIES AND ALL THAT RUNNING! I CAN’T WAIT TO PLAY IT BACK FOR YOU! Jennie and Julie laughed wildly. YEAH, AND THOSE STUPID HELICOPTERS ARE SOO TOAST, Julie boasted.

Jennie climbed back on the raft and whispered into Julie’s ear with a renewed urgency. “People are starting to escape the bridge on either side. We still have to film more monster movie scenes with you and me taking turns terrorizing the people on the bridge, so we can’t have…” Before the giant Ms. Ramirez could finish her sentence, Ms. Torres dropped off the raft headed in the direction of the bridge, submerging herself in the water and coming out the other side. She positioned her body up against the roadway at the halfway point of the bridge, belly button just at the guardrails. Looking in both directions of the half-mile long bridge, Julie spotted hundreds of people headed in mostly the easterly direction away from a towering beauty. Beneath her, Julie spotted a number of people helping trapped commuters, the injured crying for help from cars and some even attempting to drive off. Julie was particularly irked by the fleeing mobs that had managed to get away.

“Voy a llegar las personas!” Julie murmured to herself.

With the force of five beluga whales, Julie dove into the water and swam in the direction of the escaping mobs, easterly away from downtown. The giant’s lengthy and powerful limbs kicked up waves that capsized nearby abandoned boats and sent tall thundering waves onto shore. Quickly spanning the bridge’s expanse, the Latina giant bombshell darted out of the water like a sea monster, her big brown eyes level with some 175 people on the roadway as they clamored to get away from the terror that was disguised as beautiful women. I HAVE THIS ON TAPE, Jennie yelled from a yonder to her Latina BFF. People climbed over one another in pure chaos, screams and cries elevating as Julie looked on. HHHHmmmm, Julie purred very loudly, marveling at the diminutive people.

Julie rested her folded hands on the bridge, the guardrails crumbling like cookies from the force before the sexy giant laid her chin atop. Gargantuan glossy pink lips plumped in silky softness as they glowed fiercely over the populace. Julie’s sensual body spray made the scene reek of a sexually charged nightclub. I WANT ALL YOU PEOPLE TO TURN AROUND AND HEAD BACK TO WHERE MY BFF JENNIE’S RESTING ON HER RAFT. WE HAVE A MONSTER MOVIE TO FILM AND WE NEED ALL THE PEOPLE WE CAN GET. Julie watched down below as several people had managed to weave in between several cars and make it off the bridge. Julie moved a couple of steps in their direction and placed her left hand in the middle of the people and cars. She walked three of her fingers along the road, knocking several people over and rolling over a car.

She trapped two people by pinning them to the ground and pinched a man between her fingers, lifting him up to her gorgeous face as he screamed. Silence fell over the massive crowd on the bridge. EVERYONE STARTS WALKING BACK TO THE CENTER OF THE BRIDGE OR I SWEAR I’LL START EATING PEOPLE. The only sound heard was that of the screaming man in Julie’s fingers so high up. The massive crowd despondently began walking back in the giant’s desired direction, their eyes taking in the combination of wrecked cars, a massive woman on a raft with a camcorder and the helicopters spinning in place. Oh, and a bodacious big banana peel blanketing several cars, its overpowering pungent stench slowly greeting the doomed commuters’ noses.

Julie mercifully brought the man back down to the roadway, fully satisfied the almost 200 or so people were sauntering their way to the monster movie set. BOOM! A massive female hand had landed vertically on the roadway behind the crowd, its fleshy vastness cutting off any thoughts of escape in the opposite direction. NOW, I’M GONNA SWIM BACK TO MY WHERE BFF IS LOUNGING. I HOPE ALL YOU PEOPLE PUT ON YOUR BEST FACE AS JENNIE AND ME MAKE OUR MOVIE. WE’RE GONNA POST IT TO YOUTUBE. Julie slowly and playfully lowered herself into the water, her pink hair the last part of her giant body the people would witness for a short while.

Aaaargh!!! Omigod! Help! Run!

Anarchy ensued. While Julie was still submerged under water, she brought a hand back on to the bridge and plucked three people from the packed crowd, her fingers dangling the helpless citizens several feet off the roadway, only her arm, hand and fingers within sight. Julie then brought her head out of the water, her lips level with the bridge. The captive people disappeared between her wet plump lips with the quick snap of her wrist. The populace screamed in horror. THAT’S THE KIND OF ACTING I EXPECT TO SEE IN A FEW MINUTES.


CHICK FLICK

Julie had swum back to the “movie shoot” well in advance of the scared people slowly making their way toward her. “So do we have extras?’” Jennie asked sarcastically of Julie. “We have extras and let’s just say me and them are well acquainted. We just did a dress rehearsal. It was to die for,” Julie assured whimsically as she cutely waved at the attack helicopters just over her nude shoulder. “Let’s start rolling now,” Jennie eagerly suggested as she put the camcorder to her eye, adjusting her lengthy hair away from her lashes.

AND… ACTION! Julie smiled into the camera as Jennie zoomed into for a close-up of Julie’s pretty face, very gradually zooming outward. Jennie quietly ate a giant peach she picked from Julie’s tote bag. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, Julie began as she spoke into the camera, mangled roadway at her belly button, warm river water soothing her lower body. IT HAS COME MY ATTENTION THAT I HAVE HAD SOMETHING OF GROWTH SPURT. WELL, A HUGE GROWTH SPURT…I HAVE TURNED INTO A GIANT. Since Julie was journalism minor in college, the monologue seemed to come to her naturally and flowed with grace from her glossy lips. She just needed to get a little more comfortable with the camera and loosen up the dialogue.

I HAVE FOLLOWED MY BFF JENNIE IN TO DOWNTOWN. JENNIE IS ALSO A GIANT AND HAS KILLED, LET’S SEE…UNO…DOS…TRES…QUATRO…(Julie counts with her fingers, pretending to get lost in the high death toll) SO MANY PEOPLE, IT’S LIKE, HARD TO COUNT THAT HIGH. (Jennie giggles quietly as the sounds of People on the bridge milling back into the vicinity wafted through the air.) I’M TOTALLY AMAZED BY HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE I’VE MET TODAY, INCLUDING THE PEOPLE IN THE BOAT I SANK EARLIER. THEN, SHIT, JUST THE SEXIEST THING HAPPENED. I GET THIS COMPLETELY FUCKED UP SUPERGIRL POWER AND CAN CONTROL SHIT WITH A JOLT OF ELECTRICITY. OH, AND DESTROY STUFF TOO.

Jennie continued to zoom out, capturing not only Julie’s monstrously gorgeous face, but now her bold pink hair and shiny gold bikini top. Her plump smooth lips were the centerpieces of the frame. LET ME DEMONSTRATE MY SUPERGIRL POWERS. I HAVE WITH ME, LIKE, I DUNNO 200 PEOPLE TO ASSIST ME TODAY. Jennie zoomed out and turned the camera to get a panoramic shot of the throngs of people on the roadway dwarfed by the sheer magnitude of Julie’s stomach, belly button and other oversized giant girl body parts. HI, PEEPS, Julie sang down to the crowds with a cute wave of long fingers.

FIGHT CLUB

People on the bridge had begun to cluster in groups, comforting each other in the wake of the horror movie being filmed by the giant women. Julie scanned the landscape with her big beautiful brown eyes, taking in the long rows of cars and trucks, people hiding in between them and cowering inside. NOW LET ME…. Julie was driven to distraction by a group of people on the roadway near her left hand. It appeared a commotion was brewing as people gathered around two men who were yelling at each other. Julie paused in silence, only pointing down to the noisy crowd, motioning Jennie to zoom in on the fisticuffs. Julie lowered her face down to the roadway, her enormous features eclipsing the tiny scene. “This is my car! I left it here and you are trying to steal it!” one man yelled at the other as the group of people surrounding them anxiously looked up at the imposing giant stunner. “I am not stealing it. I have the keys!” the other man responded passionately.

Julie began tapping her right index finger on the roadway, the surface pulsating under people’s feet as the commuters’ attention was again swept up by the larger-than-life tanned face, brown eyes, pink hair and glossy lips of the lanky Latina. SSSshhhh… DÉJEME OFRECER UNA SOLUCIÓN, Julie offered softly in Spanish. Continuing her soft-spoken tone, Julie suggested, I THINK I HAVE A FAIR WAY TO SETTLE THIS. I WANT TWO GROUPS OF PEOPLE TO FORM, ONE EACH BEHIND EACH ONE OF THESE ARGUING MEN…TWO TEAMS. Julie pointed with her fingers where each group should stand. CHOOSE WHICH MAN YOU’RE STANDING BEHIND, NO WALL FLOWERS. People quickly obeyed orders, forming two groups of ten on opposing sides of the road, the two disputing men in the middle. Julie smiled as she rested her chin on her folded hands on the crushed guardrail, her lower extremities bathing deep in the warm river water.

Julie sighed as she eyed the two men. OK, I WANT YOU TWO TO FIGHT IT OUT. THE LAST MAN STANDING GETS THE CAR. THE LOSER…. WELL…I GET TO SNACK ON THE PEOPLE ON YOUR TEAM. Protests rang out immediately as people screamed bloody murder. Panic ensued. BOOM! Julie pounded her fist on the roadway and the scene fell quiet, new cracks in the concrete forming. Before long, both men were focused on one another as fists began to fly. Blows were landed by each of the burly men, each in their twenties. MMM, NICE JAB, Julie purred. OUCH, THAT MUST’VE HURT! Julie winced as one man knocked the other to the ground. THIS IS AWESOME. I SHOULD TOTALLY SPONSOR ANOTHER ONE OF THESE. IT’S SO ENTERTAINING. The men continued to wrestle one another on the ground as the crowds cheered their respective gladiator, their hopes of avoiding digestion resting on the brute strength of their fighters. Julie lowered her butt a little lower into the river, luxuriating in the wet warmth.

JENNIE AND THE GIANT PEACH

Giant Jennie continued filming the scene, having zoomed in very close, the camera capturing the sweat on the men’s faces, all the while noshing on a juicy peach. Julie eyed the scene intently when suddenly, a massive wet brown object the size of stove landed squarely in the fight scene, knocking several people over, rendering two unconscious.

The men stopped fighting and Julie looked at Jennie who was seen shrugging her shoulders with an “I couldn’t help it!” smirk, still holding the camera to her face. Jennie had playfully spit a giant peach pit onto the roadway, all of its 25 pounds dispatched on the helpless people. Julie picked it up with her lengthy fingers, bursting out in laughter as she examined it. Lightly tossing it in her hand, Julie sighed at the people below her as they tended to the injured.

OK, LOOKS LIKE TWO PEOPLE WERE TOTALLY SMUSHED BY JENNIE’S FRUIT THINGY HERE, SO I’LL CALL THE FIGHT A DRAW. Julie then took the peach pit and smashed it repeatedly against the disputed car, a 2008 BMW 760 Li Sedan worth around $125,000. It still had its temporary tags. No one protested, thankful for his or her lives, as Julie kept pounding the pit against the car, giggling with girlish delight as the once proud automobile was made ready for the scrap heap.

Julie was contented with her handy work, winking in Jennie’s direction. At that moment, Jennie located morsels of peach on her chest that had escaped as she savored the fruit. For kicks, Jennie flicked large chunks of fruit in Julie’s direction, the moist, sticky and smelly mess plopping on the roadway among milling people. P-U!!! Julie held her nose. THAT CRAP SMELLS. The air around the bridge took on a foul stench as the peach chunks, having baked in the sun combined with the offending smell of the giant banana peel to create a stew of stink. Julie waved her hand in front of her nose as the captive people on the bridge starting gagging. Jennie laughed.

SMELLS POOPY, DOESN’T IT? The lounging Latina giant on the luxurious raft rejoiced with hilarity as she rummaged through Julie’s tote bag for other odds and ends to toss. Since Julie had grabbed her tote at the last minute, she hadn’t time to clear out old items that were not suited for public consumption. I THINK I HAVE SOME STINKY SHIT IN MY BAG, Julie bantered with laughter. KEEP TOSSING THINGS ON THE BRIDGE UNTIL PEOPLE START BARFING. Jennie held the camera with one hand, treasure-hunting with the other. OMIGOD! Jennie exclaimed. Julie saw giant Jennie dangling a wrinkled shiny purple bikini bottom from her fingers. OH…MY…GOD! THAT IS TOTALLY LEFT OVER FROM LIKE LAST YEAR WHEN I WENT TO THE BEACH WITH BETH, Julie recalled. I MEANT TO WASH IT BEFORE…Julie laughed. IT’S SOO…YUCK! Jennie cringed as she dispatched it onto the bridge. The parachute-sized swimwear smothered the roadway, blanketing people and cars.

GIRLFRIEND, YOU DON’T WANNABE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE ON THIS ICKY, STICKY, STINKY…FARTY BRIDGE. IT SMELLS SOOOO BAD. OMIGOD! People began barfing almost on cue below the behemoth beauty. Julie accidently took another whiff, the scandalous air tickling her nostrils, causing the giant to sneeze several times. OOPSY! EXCUSE ME! Julie rang out cutely as she scrunched her nose, giggling at the sight of several giant girl boogers smeared on top of cars and trucks.

CHICA ELÉCTRICA!

HEY, YOU HAVE MORE FILMING TO DO. THOSE RUDE PEOPLE INTERRUPTED YOU, BUT YOU NEED TO SHOW OFF MORE OF YOUR GIANT POWERS, Jennie directed Julie. SHIT, YOU’RE RIGHT! Julie confessed.

Looking back at the camera, Julie again spoke. NOW, I’M NOT TOTALLY SURE ALL THAT I CAN DO WITH MY ELECTRO-GIRL POWERS, SO ALL OF YOU OUT IN PUNY PEOPLE LAND CAN WATCH AS I EXPERIMENT. Standing in the water so high above the humanity on the bridge, Julie again pointed her left index finger down in the direction of the cars, trucks and people and closed her eyes. In the darkness, Julie imagined levitating vehicles and people with her powers; that is after she put a mental block on the poopy smells around her. Just at that moment, another supercharge emanated from her digit, landing a punch on a group of ten cars and the people who mingled around them. Julie opened her eyes to see a blue toned force field hovering on the roadway, people screaming, unable to move. Julie chuckled while she slightly moved her finger. A loud roar belted out as the slightest feminine gesture caused the cars to collide, and scrunch up against each other, crushing several people between them.

AS YOU PEOPLE CAN SEE AT HOME, MY SUPERGIRL POWERS MAKE FOR A GREAT MONSTER MOVIE EFFECT. I CAN MOVE LARGE OBJECTS AND KILL PEOPLE WITH HARDLY A FLICK OF A FINGER, Julie quipped into the camera, accented with a sexy wink. In a mood to show off, Julie flicked her finger ferociously, the force field throwing ten cars and fifteen people 50 feet into the air, sending them cascading into the river. Julie smiled into the camera, shrugged her shoulders and offered sarcastically. HEY, IF YOU’VE GOT THE SUPERGIRL POWERS, USE ‘EM, I SAY. JUST CALL ME…CHICA ELÉCTRICA! Julie marveled mischievously in Spanish


OLD FASHIONED GIANT STUFF

Next, Julie lowered her body closer to the water, bringing her shiny bikini top level with the roadway, all the while smiling into the camera. Jennie could be heard giggling lightly into the camcorder microphone as she captured the world’s largest monster movie from the luxurious confines of her soft raft. NOW, MANY OF YOU LADIES OUT THERE ARE THINKING…. WELL…IF I’VE GOT THOSE SUPERGIRL POWERS THEN WHY WOULD I NEED TO BE A GIANT GIRL TOO? Julie rolls her eyes while she ponders her own question. GOOD POINT. SO LET ME DEMONSTRATE SOME GOOD OLD FASHIONED FUN YOU CAN HAVE AS A GIANT. LOW TECH SHIT. BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU HAVING A TON OF NORMAL SIZED PEOPLE AROUND JUST MAKES IT THAT MUCH MORE…CALIENTE! Julie moaned with a wicked smile as she lightly danced in place, stirring up a whirlpool of waves.

People on the bridge were in complete pandemonium, unable to fully comprehend how they became victims of two gorgeous giants filming a B movie. Julie became quiet, listening to the screams and watching people jump off the bridge. IT’S OK TO FREAK; IT’S ALL PART OF THE MOVIE. PERFECTLY NORMAL TO SHIT IN YOUR PANTS AT THE SIGHT OF A GIANT WOMAN WHO TORMENTS PEOPLE, Julie softly assured commuters.

Julie then quickly disappeared from sight, submerging herself beneath the water. People gathered at both side of the bridge as Jennie filmed on. Only the sight of large ripples and bubbling water from the giant’s submersion could be seen. Some people expressed some relief, while others started to run in opposing directions off the bridge. As Jennie intently filmed, her raft rocking gently from Julie’s dive, the giant camera-operator whispered under her breath into the microphone, “I wouldn’t try to escape if I were one of you puny people.” The scene became eerily quiet, almost serene, with a few seagulls flapping in the air.

Arrrr! OMIGOD! People began screaming again! The scene was horrifying! Two enormous female legs had emerged like monstrous octopus tentacles from the depths of the river, standing as tall as redwoods. The fleshy stems continued to rise into the air from the water, one each on either side of the bridge. At their apex rested two sexy female feet, accented by stunning pink toenails. People watched in horror as they ran in all directions, the silky limbs continuing to rise from the deep, finally ending their growth spurt when the beautiful feet rested some 75 feet above the roadway.

Jennie laughed so hard she could hardly contain herself enough to continue filming. Julie was an amazing athlete in high school and made varsity gymnastics and swimming all four years. It was paying off; she had managed to hold an amazing handstand under water, effectively straddling the roadway upside down. She was able to maintain the position for a long time while she toyed with people. Julie immediately lowered her right foot just above the roadway, the pink nails seemingly scanning the thoroughfare for people to play with. Julie concentrated on her breathing as her legs, feet and toes did the terrorizing. Her right foot and toes bounced off of several cars, overturning several, crushing one and sending two into the river. Julie could feel the people running under the tips of her toes, when she got one! Or two. Julie had managed to clasp two people between her toes. Jennie zoomed in on the screaming victims as Julie waved her foot over the road, the look of horror on people’s faces not lost on Jennie’s camera work. Julie then flicked the people into the river.

Next, Julie brought both her feet over the roadway and knocked over lampposts, overturned cars, threw street signs with her toes and managed to tear open an 18-wheeler, ripping the trailer to shreds with giant razor sharp painted nails. The sounds of chaos rattled nerves for miles. Several people were crushed when Julie snagged a car’s open window on her big toe and flung the car 50 feet onto the fleeing mob.

Julie was the best at her holding her breath and was completely relaxed, finding a state of serenity that helped her maintain her balance. Jennie took pains to zoom in on Julie’s expansive legs; the camera picked up on varying angles that showed the sun glistening off silky skin, the artistic angles her legs formed as Julie’s toes tap danced among and terrified the people, her feet crushing cars. Jennie even got a beautiful shot of Julie’s bikini bottom just under the bridge, its shininess only slightly piercing the water’s surface.

A rush of power came over the gymnastic giant as she remembered the helicopters floating in the air not far from her free spirited feet and terrifying toes. Julie motioned her legs and feet about ever so carefully, searching the open air in her upside down world for the whirly birds. Adjusting her legs in the direction of downtown, her feet could feel the wind from the helicopters blades. The pilots, still trapped inside the paralyzed choppers, screamed as a gigantic toes clasped onto the under belly of one of the choppers. Jennie focused her camera in on the ghastly scene. The sound of straining motors overtook the sounds of water tussling as the sexy limbs and pedicured toes pushed the doomed chopper into the other two, sending all three attack helicopters careening onto the bridge.

All three choppers broke apart, blades whipping about the roadway, slicing open cars and trucks like a knife into a sandwich. Debris was sent flying everywhere, raining down on fleeing people, chunks of flying metal landing on the roadway where nothing but craters were left in their wake. Cars caught fire and bridge support cables, which were sheered by the helicopter blades, were now weakening, causing the bridge to quake and shake as people ran for safer ground.

People were so freaked they hadn’t noticed the killer legs had disappeared. Within seconds, Julie re-emerged, eyeing the destruction she caused. Adjusting her bikini, removing water from her hair, Julie eyed the mayhem before turning to Jennie.

THAT WAS SOOO COOL! I AM SO THE MOST AWESOME GIANT! BY THE WAY, DID MY FEET STINK?

Jennie laughed. THAT WAS AWESOME. YOU DESTROYED ENOUGH STUFF, BUT LEFT SOME FOR ME. I’M NEXT! Jennie exclaimed excitedly.

(PT 4 COMING..)
© Copyright 2009 Niki & Prisha (browser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1555057-PT-3-JENNIE--JULIE-BFFs-ON-A-RAMPAGE