*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1555898-Self-Approved
Rated: E · Lyrics · Emotional · #1555898
Life su"kc"s
Life su"kc"s, left behind in trakcs, wasted years, wasted time, bring bakc the touch, realism and mind.

The time was there, that time had passed, held bakc by those who "cared".

Speak the truth, don't be blind, take a chance, be yourself, come prepared, and bring on the best that you can, prove that you can do anything.

Everything and everyone close to you has a little piece of you inside.

Be the one to take control of all the problems that you face in your life.

Put all your heart into what you do, challenges set for yourself, conquer all.

Impossibilities turn to perfection if you try.

Come on, show me you can. Come on, give it your all. Come on, make me believe.

Come on I dare you to tell me that you cant... cant...cant...cant...cant...cant... Come on tell me!!!

Can you not see that your bringing yourself down?

Get up!!!.. Get up!!.. Get up and look fear in its face!!

Get up!!... Get up!!.. Get up and take all of this pain!!!








© Copyright 2009 EvolEnmity (evolenmity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1555898-Self-Approved