*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557305-The-Works-of-Jamie-and-Tiffany
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1557305
A story of a girl who gets teased because of her small chest
One day, Jamie and Tiffany were walking to school. Jamie and Tiffany were both twins, they were identical. They both had straight, brown hair. Jamie's hair did not even touch his ears or the collar of his shirt at all. Tiffany’s hair was much longer stopping right in the middle of her back. They both gad blue eyes and the same nose and mouth. They both were thin neither of them being fat what so ever. They both were the same height at five feet and six inches. Tiffany’s breasts a modestly small B-cup, the smallest breasts on their school. Jamie being a guy, he dose not have breasts. Jamie and Tiffany were unlike most twins because they have never fought all their life, in fact they have never been without each other all their life.

They are in their freshmen year of high school at Western County High School. They have been in the same class(es) together ever since Kindergarten. They made the same identical grade on every homework assignment, test, quiz, or project.

But, this story mainly focuses on Tiffany and her conflict with the other girls at their school. As mentioned earlier, Tiffany has the smallest breasts in the school. Whenever Tiffany would be made fun of for always having the smallest breasts in the school, Jamie would always come in and break it up and make Tiffany feel better. However, whenever there was a situation that Jamie and Tiffany could not be together, such as changing clothes in the locker room for P.E. or something like that where guys and girls are both segregated.

Tiffany would constantly be teased for having the smallest breasts in the whole grade. The same three girls always teased her: Taylor, Natalie and Hannah were the girls that teased Tiffany the most and they had the biggest, most developed breasts out of the whole school, which was impressive for just freshmen. Taylor had DDD-cup size breasts, Natalie and Hannah both had DD-cup size breasts. Taylor was the one who teased Tiffany the most.

One day, in the locker room, while changing out for P.E. Taylor, Natalie and Hannah take off their shirts and bras and walk over to Tiffany who was in the middle of taking her shirt off. Tiffany never wore a bra because she never liked the way they felt and she thought her breasts were modest enough to not have to wear one anyway. Taylor says, “Oh, Why is Jamie in the girl’s locker room. Oh, wait that is just his flat as a board twin, Tiffany.” “Such a breast-lest child.” said Natalie “Such a waste.” said Hannah. Tiffany just tried to ignore them, but Taylor says “Hello! We were talking to you.” Tiffany just kept on trying to ignore them. “Actions do speak louder than words so...” “Taylor then grabs Tiffany’s head and then shoves it into her breasts. Tiffany started to push away in need of oxygen. Taylor eventually let go. “Hoped you enjoyed because I did.” Taylor concluded as the three walked away. As they walked away, Tiffany began to wish that she had breasts bigger than theirs so they would not tease her anymore.

As Tiffany exited the locker room, Jamie could not help but notice that his sister looked all upset. Jamie went over to talk to Tiffany and ask her what is wrong. Tiffany explained everything to Jamie and mentioned how show would like to have breasts bigger than Taylor’s, so that she would not be teased any more.

As Tiffany and Jamie walked home from school, Tiffany was still shook up from what happened before P.E. when Taylor was teasing her about her breasts being small. Jamie spoke up to Tiffany saying, “Hey remember that that project we did last year, in eighth grade, about potions that could manipulate the body that actually worked?” “Yeah, that project was cool, but what does that have to do with anything?” Tiffany replied. “Well, what if when we get home we drag out that old project and do a little more research and see if there is a potion for breast expansion, so that Taylor will no longer tease you.” “That’s a great idea, Jamie. I am so lucky to have a sweet thoughtful brother like you.” Tiffany then reaches over and kisses Jamie on the cheek making Jamie blush.

Once the two got home from school, Jamie pulled out the old school project as Tiffany brought out two laptops to do research on. A quick look over the old project and they found nothing of the sort of anything expanding the breasts, so they just logged on to the internet and start researching. As they both searched for a breast expansion spell, Tiffany just thought of how awesome it would be to go through a day of school and not be teased anymore. As Tiffany was daydreaming, Jamie found it, printed the webpage out, and read over it and showed it to Tiffany. It mentioned that every tablespoon of potion it would increase the breasts of the user by one cup size. While they were at it, they went around and found more potions that could manipulate the form of the breasts, such as perkiness, roundness, nipple size, lactation and extra back support. They went ahead, printed those out, and went to go get the ingredients. All the ingredients for all the potions they needed were very easy to find.

“Okay, I’ll mix up the ingredients, while you decide how big you want your breasts, and whatever else you would like from the rest of the potions.” said Jamie. “Just go ahead and make all of them and I’ll decide what I want once we get down to it.” Tiffany Replied. Tiffany then dreamed up of what she would want her breasts to be like. She thought, if Taylor has DDD sized breasts and Taylor want to be bigger than Taylor by at least a couple of cup sizes. Tiffany began to think to herself, “I have a B-cup, Taylor has a DDD-cup which is the equivalent of an F-cup, and then I would want at least an H-cup. I have a B-cup, so C, D, DD(E), DDD(F), G, H, that is six sizes bigger than where I am now, but let’s go ahead and make me some J-Cups, H, I, J, okay so that is now eight sizes bigger, so eight tablespoons.” Tiffany then begin to think of how she would want her breasts to look like, she does not just want them to be big and saggy, so she drew it out on a piece of paper of what she want her breasts to be like.

Jamie finally finished all the potions. Jamie told Tiffany to drink the extra back support potion first, so she would not fall over as her breasts are expanding. Tiffany drank the potion and instantly felt her back erect. Jamie asks, “Have you decided on how big you want your breasts to be?” “J-cups!” Tiffany replied. “Okay, so how many tablespoons would that be?” “Eight” “Well, I made ten tablespoons, so that works out pretty well.” “Go ahead and give me the whole thing, L-Cups would be great also, the bigger, the better.” “It says here in the directions, any clothing that is worn while the breasts are expanding will tear apart.” Jamie mentioned. “Okay, I don’t care. In fact, I think it would be cool to see my breasts rip through my shirt anyway.” said Tiffany. “Okay, Here you go, Enjoy” Said Jamie as he hands Tiffany the potion. Tiffany drinks the potion and instead of feeling the liquid go down to her stomach, she felt it go straight to her breasts. Tiffany then felt her breasts expanding. Her breasts were expanding at a speed of a cup size a minute.

After ten minutes of waiting, you could see Tiffany’s new L-cups sized breasts that are now ripped out of her shirt. “Wow, this is awesome they don’t feel like they weigh a anything.” said Tiffany. “They would be the magic of the back strength potion at work.” Jamie replied. “Yes, that sure is amazing. However, they sag down to my waist line. Can you hand me the breast perkiness potion?” “Sure thing.” Jamie hands the potion to Tiffany and she drinks the potion. As soon as she drinks it, her breasts start to rise up from below her waist to where you can see her belly button again. She says, “Great but the need a little something else…” “What about both roundness and nipple size?” “Sure give me both.” Jamie hands Tiffany both the breast roundness potion and the nipple size potion. Tiffany drinks both the potions then her breasts become more round plump, and firm, and at the same time, her nipples were growing. “All there is left is lactation.” said Jamie. “I do not think I want my now huge breasts to produce milk, just yet, but I will hold on to it though” Tiffany replied. “Now to wait and see Taylor’s reaction to my new breasts in the morning.” Jamie and Tiffany both head to bed and cannot wait to see the look on Taylor’s face tomorrow.

Tiffany wakes up in the morning only to see something blocking her view and turns out to be her breasts. As she went up to get dressed and finds that almost none of her shirts fit her anymore as a result in her breasts expanding. Jamie notices this and tells Tiffany not to worry about it and that they can go by the store and buy a new shirt before getting to school. Jamie and Tiffany stop by a store to buy Tiffany a shirt to fit her for the day. Tiffany thought about getting something to show off her new breasts, but then decided she does not want Taylor to see it coming. Tiffany bought a new shirt that you could not tell that her breasts grew what so ever.

Jamie and Tiffany get to school and Jamie tells Tiffany “Go get them.” “Sure will.” Tiffany decided to wait for Taylor to come to her and instead of looking for her. Tiffany decided to use the restroom before class. As she was washing her hands, Taylor walks in and notices Tiffany. Taylor walks over to Tiffany to flaunt her DD-sized chest into what she thought, Tiffany’s B-sized chest. Taylor removes her shirt and her bra and begins to dance around trying to taunt Tiffany. “Come on girl, worship it because this is the best in the whole school.” said Taylor. “Or at least it was…” replied Tiffany. “What is that supposed to mean?” “Oh, I’ll show you what I mean” Tiffany begins to take her shirt off. “Oh, it’s not like you going to show me up in a million years,” said Taylor. Tiffany continues to take her shirt off. Taylor became speechless as soon as she saw Tiffany’s uncovered L-cup breasts.

At that moment, Natalie and Hannah both walk into the restroom. Natalie and Hannah both see Taylor standing in front of Tiffany. They cannot see Tiffany because Taylor is in they way, so they think that Taylor is taunting her breasts to Tiffany. Therefore, Natalie and Hannah take off their shirts and bras so they can help Taylor taunt Tiffany. As they walk over bearing their D-sized boobs, once they are right next to Taylor they find out about Tiffany’s breasts. “Now this is the perfect time to taunt you guys instead of you taunting me,” said Tiffany. Tiffany takes the three girls heads and sandwiches them in betweens her two L-cup breasts. The three girls try to push away for oxygen. Tiffany finally releases them out of her huge breasts and begins to think, “This would be a great time to try the lactation potion.” Tiffany pulls out a vile of the lactation potion and drinks it. Instantly Tiffany can feel fluid rush to her chest making her breasts somewhat bigger. Tiffany waits for the milk to build up in her breasts before she soaks Taylor, Natalie and Hannah with her milk. After thirty seconds of letting, the milk in her breasts fills up. After that, she just releases all the milk she had in her and soaked the three girls. “Now you guys enjoy,” says Tiffany ash she walk out the door of the woman’s restroom. She finds Jamie and thanks him for the great idea and really wants to pay him back for being such a great brother to her.

© Copyright 2009 BowDown2ZimNGir (bowdown2zim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557305-The-Works-of-Jamie-and-Tiffany