*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557468-The-Vampires-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Occult · #1557468
vampires,vampyer,wisdom,reincarnation,transmigration
Welcome To My World,
Wisdom of the Vampires;

In my world- every day is the season for the Vampire. We have always been around prior to common man-kind, so get used to it. For those of us you manage to kill- we always return thru the nearest new-born who is Predisposed unto vengeance against those who would attempt to disrupt our common way of life- For God Kills indiscriminately...and, so shall we all do likewise for we can be nothing greater than what we truly are.

You can change the color of the Leopard- but its still a (Leopard)...You can change the color of "the viper Snake"- but it’s still a snake. People are much the same way. People can be taught to act "differently" Under given circumstance- but they are still (people) & often drop the act under certain circumstance that Forces them to show their inner beast. When this happens; their flight/or fight response takes over. Animals contain this very same inner beast, which every human-animal are always born with...!

In humor, it was once said; you can put lipstick on a pig- and its still "just a pig". The simple truth of This may be rough & even harsh-but some folks think that this simple truth can be changed thru "religious experience" or going on a sabbatical to a high remote mountain for 1-2-12 & 20 years or just going to remote Deserts in order to find "God".

People are natural actors & can even act out their "religious" bound illusion for 30-60 years or more- Only as long as their circumstance acts as a (comfort-zone) for them... "But, once you (remove) that comfort zone just long enough, you will eventually see a great difference in the subject’s Religious ways. In some cases, the people in question expire or die before they have a chance to mirror their "dark sides" or "true self"

Anyone can act like a "Saint"- ...But only do so, as long as their personal comfort-zone goes unchallenged... The biblical story of Jobe was never proven as (valid) - Yet, even according to Our current (KJV) forgery- If you carefully go thru the whole story, you will see that even Jobe Was nowhere near to being any kind of (living Saint)...

By; LonnieCraig,
Creator of; Craigs Underground Press










           
       

           
       



© Copyright 2009 LWCraig (lonniecraig at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557468-The-Vampires-World