*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557507-Ending-World-Chaos
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Religious · #1557507
world chaos,religion,philosophy,dark,belief
Ending of World Chaos…?

I’m sure by now that most of you already know that the (10 commandments) only serve The rich & famous- but do absolutely (nothing) for the poor and starving……

Written Laws were put in place to help establish a (democracy) & nothing else, but that same Democracy made no room for the poor & starving who were since then born during the Establishing of those (written laws). Dept of Human services & every branch of charity Organization have been strapped for funds since (PRIOR) to our 9-1-1 attack on the World Trade Center bombing… so, what’s the answer for the poor and starving? What should we do with them?

The poorest churches have already given up & folded under because of the “poor & starving” out-numbering the churches own resources… Jesus may very well (save) but Jesus will not preserve the poor & starving…! Lets face it; Even Kings & Queens (eventually) die as will we all one day & even Jesus said; No flesh & blood has ever seen the kingdom of God- besides, if the kingdom is within you, how can you even enter it since (YOU) yourself surround it…?! This can only mean that (the kingdom) is just a “metaphor”…much like the word; (GOD) which only breaks down to mean; "higher authority" or (many) higher powers of heavenly or "Earthly" origins...

As of this year- our population’s outweighs our supply & demand for food & outweighs the “ability” to distribute it to that population on demand and (eventually) any scale will break if constantly abused… This does not take a rocket scientist to figure out and (eventually) Marshall law shall be implemented- but in that day, not even the rich or famous will be protected by (written) laws and when the smoke & fire finally clear; “he who has all the gold will win”…however, he may very well find himself alone & with (no one) to rule over & (no one) to share with him his shallow victory…”but” just remember; last one alive gets to clean up the mess…!

I suppose, in that day- he shall call himself; (Adam) or perhaps; (Alpha) which is just a (metaphor) meaning; “ Beginning” & So, what should we do up till that time? "Anything you like."... Because it won’t matter. The great conflict will always eventually visit every generation- just as it has visited the late 3-4 billion generations prior to us. War has always been the natural order of all life- for where there is (life), there shall always be conflict  & where there is a "voice"- there shall always be wars & rumors thereof...

Will it ever end? (No) because life & death including all of creation have always evolved in circles. We are all living (re-runs) of our ancient ancestors which all date back prior to Adam & Eve. Adam & Eve were not the first man & woman. Go back & re-read the chapt# 1 vs 26 of Genesis- then re-read; vs 7 of chapt# 2 very slowly and ask yourself; what became of the first created "men & women" that were created before Adam & Eve..? Where did Cain’s wife come from if Eve was the first woman? See; vs# 17 chapt #4 of Genesis because Eve only had 2 sons in her Beginning and the eldest killed the youngest...(?)

"The Apostles taught that; (THE JUST) shall live by their faith & if this is “true” then the JUST are only “justified” according to what they (believe) is right- yet Jesus Never taught this concept unless you count what Jesus stated; As a man (thinketh) In his heart- Then so is he…! In other words- if you feel justified in mindless murder- then according to this concept, you are then (justified) in God eye- however your Local State & Federal authorities who catch you may show their disagreement-but Don’t worry, because “The Bible” said (your are justified) even during your execution over that mindless murder….

Many folks have asked me; how will all life on earth end? My answer is based upon logistics such as; History has always repeated itself since prior to the first life-form And every time that history does repeat itself- it often is repeated in larger & wider Scales- so, since we started life in the mist of chaos- then (logistically), all life shall End in greater chaos- better known as; Void & darkness upon the face of the deep. The biblical term; (deep) only means; “the void of outer-space”. The first big bang that took place eons of ages ago was not the first (big-bang) & there is another one coming, which will be a much (bigger)…bang! We all began as (spirit) & we shall all return to the “beginning” as; (SPIRIT) and from there- we shall all begin to build once…“again!”

Life as we know it may very well end between (any second) & the year 6969 but In the mean time; we are (all) still stuck somewhere in the “middle” because, God only Rested on the Sabbath- God did not (retire) on it…! Many folks have already asked me if I was worried. My answer is; (why worry?) since I can recall the first (two) big bangs & those were never yet written about?  Dont bother to ask, because the explanation would only confuse you even more- besides; when the 3ed does takes place- where shall you hide…?  You may not recall you’re past life due to the possibility of this being your first trip here- so, cheer up because now you have an existence to recall after you exit “this one!” Will God save us thru a blood sacrifice? Let me ask you one question; would you require a (blood sacrifice) just to “Forgive” your kids of their ignorance…?

If you (REALLY) love them- then a blood sacrifice on their behalf won’t be needed. I don’t want to be in the same house where a God (demands) blood from any of Gods kids just to forgive them when the same God in question can extract blood from the very dust of which we stand upon…(?) So, did Jesus die for nothing? NO! He died for what he (believed) & one day- you may be required to do the same thing… Besides the scriptures state that ALL THE HEAVENS & the earth & all its fullness belong Unto God. If this is true- then that includes everything that has (blood) so a blood sacrifice from us or any other source would be impossible since ALL BLOOD belong unto God since prior to the 1st Atom

Let it be known; I would never worship a (Vampire!) and neither would Jesus! And that’s why he was executed- because, he refused to worship the Vampire God that was created by Christians. What about all the miracles that were accredited to Jesus…? The Gnostic transcripts, which are older than any King James Version, accredited only a few (healings) but, there were no mention of raising the dead or walking on water nor turning water into wine or even the resurrection of Jesus.

In the mid 1980s- the poor & homeless were only in 3ed world countries- but now, they are also found in our backyards & every year those numbers double & by 2020 the numbers will be so high that the U.S. economy could collapse & force our population into a police state which will mean; (world-wide) Marshall law. I don’t know about you- but I really don’t want to be here when all of that takes place- because in that day; “written laws” will protect no one, including the Richest on down to the most famous.

Just look @ us today; All of us are potential targets for random violence just for the sake of  board & mindless terrorist’s... What can we do? Just make sure your sword is sharpened & all the guns are locked & loaded and  pray for a peaceful ending.

Never mind the old proverb of Jesus which states; He who lives by the sword- shall die by the sword. Just try telling that to the 3 year old child whose mother whacked off all the child’s limbs back in early 2008 as a sacrifice to God...? What sword did that child live by...? What about all those random church-shootings that have been going on since prior to 2000 up until now? Which sword did all those innocent victims live by...?

I think its time to wake up America...! Which sword did all those victims of the 9-1-1 bombing live by...? I think you catch my drift.

LonnieCraig/PhD






© Copyright 2009 LWCraig (lonniecraig at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557507-Ending-World-Chaos