*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557534-Im-in-love-with-fuzz
Rated: E · Chapter · Teen · #1557534
A nightcrawler love story. This is based on X-Men Evolution.
Hi, Im Samantha. I live in Alberta,Canada. Right now im listening to my parents argue. Well, they arent my real parents(THANK GOD). My birth mother is..well...dead. But my father, he's a mutant. Maybe you've heard of him. He has adamantium claws and skeleton. He can also heal and has accute senses. His name is Wolverine. Actualy, thats all i know about him, besides the fact that he dropped me off in an orphanage when i was born. My foster parents? Oh, Thier terrified of me! Why? I can do everything my father can. Yes, they know about him. Steve, my "father" makes me get up at 5:00 in the morning to clean house (He trashes it for fun). He aslo slaps me across the face when i dont do what he says. I live in a closet that is WAY to small for me.

I have one pair of jeans and one shirt. My "mother" could just care less and doesnt look at me. I hate it here. If i could, i would commit suicide. Trust me, ive tried. Ive tried stuffing a 7 foot rod through my neck, stab myself with a knife, and all of that didnt even hurt! Man, if i ever see my real father again, i will..i will..well i dont know, but it will be bad. My parents are still arguing. About what? Me..Why? Well tomarrow is my 12th birthday. I honestly dont care why they are arguing about that. I was playing with my brown-black hair when the phone rang. "Hello?" I heard Steve say. I wasnt worried who was on the other end, but the convo' lasted a while. After about 30 minutes Steve yelled, "Yes, Yes. Come as soon as you can! Oh, Tomarrow! Can you come tomarrow?" there was a pause."Great!" And Steve hung up. How polite.

I scoffed. Whos coming tomarrow.I heard foot steps coming closer and closer. Steve opened the door. "Samantha, pack your things!" He hissed. "Why?" I asked. "Stand up!" He yelled. I did what i was told and stood. He slapped me across the face. "Dont ask questions, young lady! Just do it!! He yelled. When he slammed the door shut i fell on my knees and started to cry. Why did my father do this to me? Why did he get rid of me? I dont know when i fell asleep, but i awoke to Steve yelling, "Samantha, get your but down here!!" I got up and went downstairs. When i go there, i saw a bald man in a wheelchair. When he saw me he gave me a warm smile.

I looked at the other guy. He was tall, and muscular. He had the same color hair as me, and he was kinda hot..no, REALY hot! He looked at me and sighed. I looked at Steve and Lucy. They both scowled. "Samantha." He said in greeting. I wanted to make him mad...for the fun of it. "Steve." I said smiling slightly. He was about to say something, but the bald guy started. "Samantha, my name is Charles Xavier." He said. I nodded at me. Steve turned me around to face him. "Where are your manners?" He yelled, and slapped me across the face, yet again. I was almost in tears when i recovered. "Nice to meet you." I told Charles shakely.

He smiled. " Nice to meet you, too. Oh, and this is Logan." Charles said, gesturing to the hot one. I nodded to him, and prepared to be slapped once more, but Steve and Lucy werent in the room. Charles started to explain what he can do, and his institute. He also told me about his team of mutants, called the X-Men. He asked me if i wanted to come and stay with the other mutants there. I said yes. When he was done explaining, i turned to Logan. "What can you do?" I asked him. He tensed and looked at Charles. "Samantha," Charles started, "Logan here can do exactly what you can do." He said. My eyes widened. "Samantha, Logan is your father." He said.

At first i was happy, then i remembered what he did. I took out my claws and lunged at him. I screamed and sunk my claws into his chest. He gasped. I took them out of his body and put them up. I stood there panting heavily and staring at Logan. "Ive wanted to do that for a VERY long time!" I hissed. I was about to do it again, and again, but something hit me. He was my father, who i havent seen in my entire life. I lunged at him, and he tensed, prepared for more claw action, but i hugged him and started to cry. He hugged me too, and whispered, " Im sorry." I stopped crying and pulled out of the hug.

I wiped my tears and looked at Charles. "Can we go ahead and go?" I asked him. He nodded and i got my very few items. We were about to walk out of the door, when Logan stopped me. "Arent you going to say goodbye to them?" He said, nodding at the kitchen. Narrowed my eyes and shook my head. He chuckled and put his arm around me and we walk out of the door.
© Copyright 2009 Amelia Berkett (fuzzy_dude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557534-Im-in-love-with-fuzz