*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557540-Im-in-love-with-fuzz-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Teen · #1557540
Bleh comment rate the other one i dont care bleh
I walked out of the door and looked around the yard. "Um..how did you guys get here?" I asked Charles. Logan answered, " In that." I was about to ask "in what?" When i looked in the direction Logan was pointing. It was a big, black, shiny jet! "Woah" Was all i could say. "How did you get an SR-71 Blackbird?!" I asked Logan. He raised his eyebrows. "You know what this is?" Logan asked, smiling. I nodded. "Ive stolen some books from Steve and Lucy and read them." He shook his and sighed. I ran over and looked at Logan. "What?" I asked him. "Im sorry i gave you up, Samantha." He said, staring at the jet. "Call me Sam." I told him. He nodded. "Why did you give me up?" I asked him, putting my hand on the jet. "When you were born...Sabrtooth, my brother,killed your mother. I was so devastated. I didnt know what to do with you, so..." He stopped and sighed. "Come one, lets get going." He said on walked on the platform. I didnt even know when it came down.

When i saw the inside of the jet, i just stood there gaping. Logan finally had to push me into a sit because i wouldnt move. Charles told me about how he opened the school. It was very...boring. But im just glad im out of that stupid house. It only took us 1 hour to get to New York...fast jet! I got my "suit case" and got off the jet. "Welcome home." Logan said and patted my back. I smiled. The mansion was huge, and a marbley white color. The grass was green, and they had a vollyball net, a soccer field, and a swimming pool. This place is so open, compared to my clausterphobic closet. Charles and Logan led me into the inside. The front had 2 spiral staircases going different directions. Charles led me to an elevator and pushed "5". We went up, up. We finally stopped and got out. The hallway was narrow, and only had 4 doors, 2 on each side. Charles took me to the 2nd door on the left. "This is your room, Sam. " He siad. I smiled and opened the door.

The room was bigger than anything i have ever seen! I put my suitcase down on my HUGE bed. The Proffessor explained that once every month all of the students go to the Bayville Mall, and get new clothes. He said we can do it tomarrow (Today is Friday). Charles said i can come down to the main living room on the 2nd floor anytime i want to and meet everybody. I told him i will come in a few minutes. They 2 men left and i sat on my. This is the start of my new life. I was happy for the first time in my life. I turned my light of and when to the 2nd floor. I had no idea where i was going, but i just followed the sound of laughter. I found the source and opened the door. I saw a girl with her brown hair in a ponytail,A proper girl with bright red hair, and a guy with brown hair and red sunglasses. I also saw Logan. He coughed and everybody looked at him. He nodded in my direction.

Everybody looked at me...i felt so wierd. I never liked being in the spotlight...cuz i never was. The brown haired girl stood up and walked over to me. "Hi, like, im Kitty! I can phase through solid objects." She said. She is WAY to perky for my taste. I smiled and told her my name and what i could do. "Woah..are you like, Logan's kid?" She asked. I nodded. "Cool!" She squeeled. I looked at Logan and he rolloed his eyes. I went over to a wooden chair and sat down. The red haired girl started to speak. "Hi Sam, Im Jean. I can move things with my mind, and i have some telepathy. "She said sweetly. "Cool, just like the proffessor." I told her. She nodded and looked at the only guy. "Hi, im Scott. I shoot lasers out of my eyes." He said casualy. "Is that why you wear those glasses?" I asked him. He nodded. I was about to say something else when i heard a noise, kind of like a...bamf.Then there was a blue face in my face. "Hi there! My name is Kurt! I can teleport!" He said. It scared me so much i fell backwords in my chair. "Oops..sorry, Sam!" He said. He put his hand out and helped me up. I looked at Kurt up and down. He had blue skin..no, fur. He had blue hair, 12 fingers and toes, and pointy ears. The thing that was coolest, was his tail. "Dude." I said. He smiled. "Cool huh?" He said. I nodded and laughed. Logan then stood up. "Ok, i think this is enough exitement for one day, Sam." He said. I grunted and headed for the door. "Bye, Sam!" Everybody said. I could hear Kurt's voice over everybody else's. I got to my room and lay down on my bed. I sighed and fell asleep.
© Copyright 2009 Amelia Berkett (fuzzy_dude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1557540-Im-in-love-with-fuzz-Part-2