*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560447-static-item
by Nish
Rated: E · Article · Adult · #1560447
Relationship and love.
"A special world for you and me, a special bond one cannot see, it wraps us in its cocoon and holds us fiercely in its womb".

What is love? What we girls want in a man? Why we are not satisfied with our relationships? Do we have answers? May be yes. I am 21 year old girl, but have a very good experience when it comes to love and relationship. I was 10yrs old when i got a crush with a guy in my class.

The term "Love" is nothing if not a number of emotions, variety of different feelings and to intent interpersonal attraction. Love is actually explore when we care for someone and some becomes more important to us, but sometimes why this caring nature put some misunderstanding between lovers? The answer is expectation, scare to loose someone and being obsessive for your love. Mostly in all relationships this happen that the love we had two years back is no more between us. The reason is the unnecessary attention, expectation and obsessiveness that we put into the pool of our relationship.



Love and care doesn't mean you have to put extra care for the person you love. We cannot see someone we love in a circle of problems, we get so attached and entangled with our beloved that sometimes we are afraid of loosing them. There is no relationship with out a small-small fights, misunderstandings. But ultimately trust and understanding are the two main keys to open the doors of a successful and happy relationship.



We fall in love only when we feel, that someone cares for us and we are special for that person. Rest we fall in love with the person whom we feel that, yes he can keep me happy and secured with him/her my entire life. There is no term as perfect love in any dictionary in this world because everyone has negative and positive attributes and different ways of treating each other. But the question is inspite of having so much misunderstandings and quarrells among each other, how can you lead to the gates of a simple and decent relationship?



My mother loves me, but sometimes i am unable to undersatnd her because she has lots of expectations from me. May be because she wants me to learn lot of good things from her. If someone tries to make us learn something forcefully then we always try to run out of that situation. We seek a person who can help us doing things right but not the one who by his/her taunting way keeps on making us realize that yes, you are wrong at this point and you are wrong at that point. The best way get rid of this attitude is to throw subtle hints, be a little detached and keep the person wondering. Give him/her the impression that you can resist each other's charm and she/he will come rushing to you, to prove that she/he desirable. We always get plenty of it, but inside they will be waiting for the one they cannot have.



If you can maintain the balance of your relationship then only you will get someone who will in return always be there with you, even if your love has to go against the whole world.

© Copyright 2009 Nish (twanistha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560447-static-item