*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560598-Midnight-pleasure
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Erotica · #1560598
Me Rhyming.
Ohh How I lay you down by the fire tonight,the flame is hot and shining so bright.I will kiss you tender all night long as your ears get pleasured with our special song.I lured you here to be my love,but I will send you to heavens with the angels above.Tonight is my pleasure,tonight is your dream no my pretty darling this is not of the machine.Tonight you will die yet you continue to smile,you have no fear for death I will make it your while.

Now it is my turn to tell you something.You think you will kill me you furry freak,I think thats cute,maybe rather neat.Do you know who I am,have you see the news?.by the time this ends you will have the blues.You lured a killer right into you house,I will be the cat,you be the mouse.Now I am going to kill you or maybe you will get me,but until that time comes lets get freaky.....

© Copyright 2009 Freakywolf (freakywolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560598-Midnight-pleasure