*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560613-Imagine-that
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1560613
Imagine it for me. Test of people's moral.
Imagine.Sit back and relax for a min.I want you all to imagine what it would be like to give life,to help people do ever day things.I want you all to imagine waking up to a beautiful city every morning.Seeing the kids play,seeing the early birds get the worm just a happy happy time.I want you to imagine destroying all the evils that stand in the way of everybody.I want you all to imagine hearing people scream your name because they love you,life is good isn't it my pets.Now I want you all to imagine taking live away from people,I want you all to imagine instead of giving blood you are taking it from helpless people.I want you to imagine waking up toa once very alive town,now turned into a graveyard thanks to your actions.I want you to imagine the painful,yet lustful screams on your victims everyday.

I want you to look in the mirror and see the horns growing out of your head.I want you to look real hard at the beast of a face that you have.I want you to see the deep dark eyes that you have.I want you to walk outside and see the damnation that you have created.I want you to to take your tail and wrap it around a poor fools neck and drag them back into your house.Now I want you all to wake up.Everthing is peacful again isn't it.Everybody still loves you.I want you to think long and hard about this.No matter how good you are on the outside deep down inside we all have the devil firing up inside us,no matter how pure we think we are,we ALL have evil thoughts.The devil will just sit their patiently waiting for you to snap,and trust me....We all snap once in awhile.Problem is when it finally happens,will you be able to get the devil to go back in the door?.

© Copyright 2009 Freakywolf (freakywolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560613-Imagine-that