*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1561876-My-Fish
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Experience · #1561876
Written in Creative writing class(2008-2009). My very lovely pet fish.
I keep a blue beautiful Crown-tail Beta fish at home inside a 10-gallon aquarium. Its fins are elongated, shiny in the light. I enjoy watching how graceful it swims, slowly moving from one side to the other. Sometimes it goes up to the surface to fill its labyrinth organ, then goes down and swims more. Sometimes it would playfully chase the tetra fish that it has for company. There's also a few shrimp that the beta does not at all mind. When I go near and speak in a soft voice the beta would perk up and swim out to greet me. Then it would beg me for food, whether or not it is time for food.

I also have a few Green Sword-tail fish I've raised from birth. They are very social to each other and enjoy playing with each other. It took a bit of special care for the first few months since they were born inside the aquarium that now has my beta fish. It is fun to see them chase each other. The light on the aquarium though burns out more easily- since the light is incandescent. My fish are very fun to keep and takes some hard work to keep them healthy. They are beautiful and enjoyable.
© Copyright 2009 Angelica- House Florent B & W (dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1561876-My-Fish